Vuly Thunder

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Tony PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst trampoline and unsafe

I bought the large thunder vuly trampoline. Used it once for a few minutes:my kids. It started to fall apart from day 1. It cost me $1299.99. The worst thing I’ve ever bought for my family. Vuly is helping fix the problem: Jack you’re awesome and ty.

Purchased at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for A$1,299.99.

Tony Potter

Jack from Vuly has been very supportive and wants the best outcome for me. Awesome guy, great problem solver

Simone M.

Simone M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Trampoline was fine, shocking after service care!!! First time I placed an order for replacement parts it took almost 2 mths to arrive. The second time I placed an order for replacement leaf springs after they snapped, the order was accepted and money was paid. Over two weeks past without any communication or delivery from Vuly. I phoned only to find out there was no leaf springs in stock. Shipment was at least another month away. No apology or email to alert me to this situation. Very poor Vuly!!

Purchased for A$800.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Chris N Tab W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

We love vuly and recommend them to everyone! The tramps are big enough for all our children so they are building their sibling relationship together at the same time as building core muscles.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,500.00.

Annika G.

Annika G.Hunter Region, NSW

Springs continuously break

Great looking trampoline when the springs aren’t snapped -which happens way too frequently, and then the kids can’t use it until I pay for more and they arrive. It’s also tricky swapping them over as the clips that hold them in swell and get stuck. After paying over $1k for this trampoline I’m tempted to take it to the dump and buy a different brand. So over this constant issue!

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Best money we’ve spent on the kids!

Our 7 and 8 year old daughters are obsessed with the Vuly Thunder and are on it from the minute they wake up! We even play on it as a family and the basketball ring and tent add-ons add so much extra fun! It’s such great quality, the company were great to deal with and the installation service was excellent too. Have been recommending Vuly to everyone we know. A brilliant Aussie product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,500.00.

Alireza M.

Alireza M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely hard to assemble

Hi, A couple of weeks ago we bought Vuly Thunder Medium size. The package came ontime and the product looks high quality and nice. But the assembly was a nightmare. The two circle rows apparently have different diameters so they were not fitting as easy as it looks on the youtube assembly instruction!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play for A$1,699.00.

Don’t buy one

The large unit is impossible to assemble, after numerous calls to support, still no solution! The trampoline is being used without all supports fitted as they are unable to be fitted! I do not recommend this product, actually dangerous in the assembly.

Purchased in January 2018 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Leanna

LeannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service disappointing

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Allison G.

Allison G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for babies even!!!!!

After starting gymnastics at a club with my 3 month old I knew I wanted to get a good trampoline for Miss J before she was 1. And with the club shutdown due to COVID19, I decided to order one when she was 8 months old since she absolutely loves bouncing! It is safe and now she is just about walking at 9.5 months it is such a fun outdoor activity and a great way to bond and have fun together! It's the ultimate and will last hee through to adulthood with its quality manufacturing!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$2,300.00.

Find out how Vuly Thunder compares to other Trampolines

Worst buying experience in my life

I purchase online 4 weeks ago. Paid in full. The produce was due for deliver 2 weeks ago. Has not arrived. I have left 3 messages after waiting over an hour on hold. No response.
Multiple emails are not responded too or responded by auto generated machine resending shipping details.
Toll answers, but has to contact the distribution Center to locate and says they will call back. They don’t. So I try again and again, no responses.
The worst buying experience in my life. Vuly does not respect me, my family, or business. I want a refund as I doubt I will ever get support if there is a problem.

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,000.00.

Jethro0704

Jethro0704

Very disappointed, not worth the money

Purchased in December 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for A$999.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

BenPalmerston, NT

A Little disappointed

Purchased in November 2019.

Ben

Thanks Pat, will be in touch very soon.

DO NOT buy a VULY Trampoline

Our kids have been so disappointed with this trampoline- it was fine for the first few months but we have had nothing but problems with springs breaking. Customer service is brutal.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,100.00.

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling delivery time and customer service!!!!

Trampoline is ok but customer service around delivery and delays, including lack of responsibility has been awful!!! Will NOT be recommending this company to anyone I know. Arrived weeks after the expected due date and not in time for my son’s 3rd birthday as promised.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Mum

MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Bought this for my 3 year old and have had it for 3 months. She goes on it everyday if weather permits and even a great hangout for the family. Very good quality and confident it won’t break.

Purchased in December 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Hayley

HayleyThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect Xmas Gift Our Daughters Love It

We brought this trampoline for our daughters for Xmas they haven't got off it they love it
Customer service from the day we enquired to the day we got it has been nothing but amazing so helpful, speedy delievery & fantastic product
We love Vuly

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play for A$1,099.00.

Katherine

KatherineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great trampoline but only lasts one year.

We have two children ages 5 and 7 who loved this trampoline. But after 1 year the leaf springs and mat connections rusted making the trampoline unsafe. We cover it in winter to protect it but due to size cant move it into a shed or anything. Contacted vuly who said we need to replace the mat and leaf springs. Wow if I knew I was spending over a $1000 for a one year trampoline I would of brought a cheaper trampoline. Thought I was buying quality. Their advertising states its rust resistant and tested against harsh Australian conditions. Apparently not the case. So disappointed as my boys now dont have a trampoline anymore.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play.

DanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, excellent service

We have a 2 and 4 year old. The Vuly Thunder is quite high so the 2 yr old cant get in on his own but we bought this model with quality in mind so it will last years to come. The 4 yr old worked out how to climb in after a day. Once they are in, they can safely bounce around for hours. The Medium can easily fit 4-6 young kids and 2-3 older ones. I love that we timed purchase to receive bonuses and also that it has so many attachments/extras we can purchase (or use as gift ideas for them) in the future. The customer service was excellent and we did put our own together. It was certainly made easy by the online videos but if I had to do it again, Id pay the small fee for install. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,000.00.

Thanks Sophi!

Kydd family

Kydd familyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hours of entertainment

With 4 boys under 10 in the house a solid trampoline is a must and Vuly definitely delivers. The size of trampoline accommodates numerous kids whilst being in a safe environment. Worth the investment!!!

Purchased in November 2019.

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best one ever!!!!

this trampoline is amazing I find it cool that people all ages can fit and go in there, my daughter is ten years old and she plays with it every day, thank you vuly for making such a beautiful trampoline!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,314.00.

annita tomer

Ha Ha my 9 year old gave you this review so that's saying something...Thanks again!

Leonardo

Leonardoasked

Thunder

Hi, I am considering to buy a Vuly Thunder Medium but reading at the comments about the leaf springs (that they often break/crack) and its design, makes me think about other premium brands. Has there been any changes/reinforcements to the design of the leaf springs? What is the warranty for this component?

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

The leaf springs will break if the trampoline is not being used correctly. This might happen if the trampoline is not levelled, the 150kg weight limit is being exceeded or it is not installed correctly.

You can view the warranty periods for each part of the Thunder and how to install it correctly, through the links below.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire

Chris N Tab W.

We are having trouble putting the leaf springs in, t seems to be impossible. Any advice?

hydroasked

Thunder

Hi does The Vuly Thunder (large) have a compatible ladder? I can’t seem to find one? I am based in Perth, WA. Thanks

Hi Hyrdo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Thunder and Thunder Pro trampolines do not need a ladder because they come with an inbuilt ladder on the side of the frame.

If you have small children who need help getting from the ground to the frame on the Thunder, I would recommend a small step for extra support.

Cheers, Claire :)

hydro

Thanks for your reply Claire, I appreciate it. Yes I have small kids and it’s a bit of a struggle for them to get in and out. I will look for an alternative thanks.

Needoasked

Thunder

We have just bought the Vuly Thunder, but noticed that the anchor kit is not recommended for it. What's best for anchoring this tramp?

Hi Needo,

We do not sell an anchor kit for the Thunder or Thunder Pro because these are our heavier trampolines.

If you are in a high wind area and believe you need to anchor it, I would recommend using ratchet straps and tent pegs to secure it to the ground.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Price (RRP) A$1,249.00A$1,549.00A$1,849.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count42 springs56 springs64 springs30 springs