6Vuly Thunder

Extra Large with Tent
michael s.
michael s.
  Medium

Big claims made on website

Big claims made on website about testing and safety, shame they don’t translate in real life. Website states springs are tested for 2 500 000 or equivalent to 10 years for 100kg user. Well mines 13 months old and out of warranty (12 months for springs) and springs are already snapping, two so far.
Lesson learned don’t trust what they are advertising. I feel like it’s misleading advertising as it makes you believe springs will last 10 years or close too.
Only my son and myself jumping on it so max 90kg total and nothing to extreme as he is 3yr old. Show details
SteveMac
SteveMacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Large

Trampoline is fine, but doesn't last

Kids loved the trampoline, however after about 3.5 years the following issues have happened, would not recommend purchase of this type of trampoline:

* Jump Matt failed within 12 months and needed a replacement (addressed under warranty)
* Spring's started breaking in half after 2 years (not addressed under warranty, purchase 7 springs for $80 including shipping)
* We are now replacing a spring a day, just not good enough

Worse still, the replacement springs we paid for have started to fail within 3-4 days of installation.

(only one person on the trampoline at a time, maximum weight on trampoline is 40kgs at a time) Show details

Martin B.
Martin B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Large

Vuly Thunder is go

I recently purchased the Vuly Thunder with tent/shading - seems very high quality, strong and sturdy. It's going to be a game-changer for my family and provide hours of fun exercise. Highly recommend for anyone seeking a reliable trampoline Show details ·  1
Jana D.
Jana D.
  Fair Incentive Large

Kids are in heaven

Great size for both my 4 and 10 year old. 10year old can do flips but it doesn’t take up all of our yard. I even enjoy bouncing on it. Had it installed in under an hour. Great for keeping kids off the tv/iPad. Show details ·  1
Константин К.
Константин К.Perth, WA2 posts
  Extra Large

Great Product

I have had the trampoline for more than a year now.
Great product, my son loves it.
Great Customer Service as well!! Show details ·  1
Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Large

Falling apart and have already replaced parts once now need to again

We have had this trampoline for around 3 years and have replaced parts once and now need to again after them only being used for a year bought less than 2yrs ago and the net mat and shade cover all need replacing not to mention every leaf spring and pole having rust. So disappointing as I have bout two vuly trampolines and replaced parts without complaint but I have had enough. I'm going to lodge a complaint with the ACCC. I called and gave the staff a chance to talk to me about it and told them I wasn't happy. It's the equivalent of buying two cheaper trampolines a year just to replace the failing parts. This trampoline has always had shade covers one and looks like this. Show details
Carlie Jayde Sherwood
Carlie Jayde SherwoodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified Medium

Something for ALL ages and stages! Joint Christmas gift for my 12yo, 6yo and 1yo!!!

This is my second purchase of a Vuly trampoline - I purchased one back in 2018 - but have since moved house and didnt move with me. Kids have been desperate for another so I upgraded - and couldn't be happier!!
My previous Vuly was great - plenty of fun nights camping out under the stars on it - story times - picnics and lots of jumping! - It was like a tree house!! but better.
I went with the Thunder this time (springless) and it is even better because:
Its the perfect size for my garden and for all three of my children.
No springs - which is great - so no difficult assembly/disassembly.
High quality materials (bounce surface is strong and safe).
Looks funky!! Love the modern quirky design! Show details ·  1
JBJARROD
JBJARRODSydney63 posts
Mike H.
Mike H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
  Medium

Quality trampoline & great customer service

These trampolines are made to last and worth every dollar and the customer service is gold class. Show details ·  1
Bridget McKeering
Bridget McKeeringCentral Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Extra Large

Great trampoline

Love this trampoline, it did require two strong adult men to assemble it though so keep that in mind. Kids are stoked with it and play non stop on it Show details ·  1
Sara M.
Sara M.Central West, QLD
  Extra Large

Perfect present!!!

We bought this for our daughter for her second birthday and she loves it! The three of us will all get on it together. It’s very safe, a little tricky to get into for an adult as the opening is not that wide. Show details ·  1
LUKE HILBERT
LUKE HILBERTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Large

Dangerous to install, misleading advertising

I injured myself quite badly installing this trampoline, but Vuly don't care about that. This is very dangerous and difficult to install, instructions re terrible, don't do it without at least 2 men helping you. Also you can't use the shade cloth and the basketball ring at the same time, but they don't tell you this when buying it. Ladder is not compatible and small kids can't get in without help from you. Nightmare trampoline Show details
PaulPerth, WA6 posts
  Medium

Customer service pretends to help!!!!

I’ve already made a review of the trampoline it’s a piece of junk!!! But this time it’s about there useless Customer service department,they respond on the reviews apologizing ,and we are sort to hear about your bad experience but do nothing. They ask for pictures witch I’ve already sent of broken springs first delay tactic, then asked for photos of the trampoline saying I might have installed the springs incorrectly, second delay tactic , third was provide them with review so I can look into it for you and so on they do not try and fix the issue. Even sending out a rep or technicians to fix issues. Useless buy another product.This is a boat anchor !!! For 6 weeks my kids haven’t used this product Show details