Vuly Thunder

4.4

Allison G.

Allison G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for babies even!!!!!

After starting gymnastics at a club with my 3 month old I knew I wanted to get a good trampoline for Miss J before she was 1. And with the club shutdown due to COVID19, I decided to order one when she was 8 months old since she absolutely loves bouncing! It is safe and now she is just about walking at 9.5 months it is such a fun outdoor activity and a great way to bond and have fun together! It's the ultimate and will last hee through to adulthood with its quality manufacturing!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$2,300.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Worst buying experience in my life

I purchase online 4 weeks ago. Paid in full. The produce was due for deliver 2 weeks ago. Has not arrived. I have left 3 messages after waiting over an hour on hold. No response.
Multiple emails are not responded too or responded by auto generated machine resending shipping details.
Toll answers, but has to contact the distribution Center to locate and says they will call back. They don’t. So I try again and again, no responses.
The worst buying experience in my life. Vuly does not respect me, my family, or business. I want a refund as I doubt I will ever get support if there is a problem.

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,000.00.

Jethro0704

Jethro0704

Very disappointed, not worth the money

Purchased in December 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for A$999.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

BenPalmerston, NT

A Little disappointed

Purchased in November 2019.

Ben

Thanks Pat, will be in touch very soon.

DO NOT buy a VULY Trampoline

Our kids have been so disappointed with this trampoline- it was fine for the first few months but we have had nothing but problems with springs breaking. Customer service is brutal.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,100.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling delivery time and customer service!!!!

Trampoline is ok but customer service around delivery and delays, including lack of responsibility has been awful!!! Will NOT be recommending this company to anyone I know. Arrived weeks after the expected due date and not in time for my son’s 3rd birthday as promised.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Mum

MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Bought this for my 3 year old and have had it for 3 months. She goes on it everyday if weather permits and even a great hangout for the family. Very good quality and confident it won’t break.

Purchased in December 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Hayley

HayleyThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect Xmas Gift Our Daughters Love It

We brought this trampoline for our daughters for Xmas they haven't got off it they love it
Customer service from the day we enquired to the day we got it has been nothing but amazing so helpful, speedy delievery & fantastic product
We love Vuly

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play for A$1,099.00.

Katherine

KatherineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great trampoline but only lasts one year.

We have two children ages 5 and 7 who loved this trampoline. But after 1 year the leaf springs and mat connections rusted making the trampoline unsafe. We cover it in winter to protect it but due to size cant move it into a shed or anything. Contacted vuly who said we need to replace the mat and leaf springs. Wow if I knew I was spending over a $1000 for a one year trampoline I would of brought a cheaper trampoline. Thought I was buying quality. Their advertising states its rust resistant and tested against harsh Australian conditions. Apparently not the case. So disappointed as my boys now dont have a trampoline anymore.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play.

DanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, excellent service

We have a 2 and 4 year old. The Vuly Thunder is quite high so the 2 yr old cant get in on his own but we bought this model with quality in mind so it will last years to come. The 4 yr old worked out how to climb in after a day. Once they are in, they can safely bounce around for hours. The Medium can easily fit 4-6 young kids and 2-3 older ones. I love that we timed purchase to receive bonuses and also that it has so many attachments/extras we can purchase (or use as gift ideas for them) in the future. The customer service was excellent and we did put our own together. It was certainly made easy by the online videos but if I had to do it again, Id pay the small fee for install. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,000.00.

Thanks Sophi!

Kydd family

Kydd familyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hours of entertainment

With 4 boys under 10 in the house a solid trampoline is a must and Vuly definitely delivers. The size of trampoline accommodates numerous kids whilst being in a safe environment. Worth the investment!!!

Purchased in November 2019.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best one ever!!!!

this trampoline is amazing I find it cool that people all ages can fit and go in there, my daughter is ten years old and she plays with it every day, thank you vuly for making such a beautiful trampoline!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,314.00.

annita tomer

Ha Ha my 9 year old gave you this review so that's saying something...Thanks again!

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly trumps Springfree

We had a springfree trampoline and it lasted less than 18 months for about the same price of the Vuly. We purchased the Vuly and its been amazing. With 7 children there is a use for each of them, from the princess who want to play with water via the sprinkler, to the trusty camper who cant wait to spend a night under the stars to the Pro basketballer in the making who loves to get air... thanks Vuly

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,800.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Jodi E.

Jodi E.South East Queensland, QLD

Good after sales service

The stitching gave way on the loops that attach the mat to the frame, causing the springs to pop out. The mat only came with a 1 year warranty and we were outside the warranty period. Whilst we are disappointed that it has required repairs so soon, Vuly have agreed to provide the required replacement parts.

Purchased in March 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for A$1,800.00.

Deanna E.

Deanna E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Our whole family and friends love it. We had 2 adults and two toddlers on it the day it was set up for hours. Can’t wait to add on more accessories!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Physical store for A$1,100.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Ben A.

Ben A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect trampoline for kids of all ages.

This is the gift that keeps on giving, my three year old loves the trampoline and it is always a fight to get her off it! As a parent the bug thing for me was safety, and the Vuly trampoline out shines everyone else in the market across the board. Another thing worth mentioning is how good the customer service team was. I needed it delivered on a certain day, and they went out of their way to accommodate the request, while always remaining helpful and friendly.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Astrid W.

Astrid W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great trampoline!

We have 3 kids aged 1-8years and they all love the trampoline. Having the mat reach the net with no gaps is great with a baby and the door being always closed is also a positive. The Shade roof add on has been a winner- it also stops leaves falling into the trampoline which is great where we live. We used to have a Vuly Thunder pro in XL which was better for adults to use and definitely had more bounce but we prefer that you can get under this tramp and it can be moved as much lighter. The kids play underneath it as well. I’d recommend this trampoline. Free shipping to Cairns was a winner and only took 4 days.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Sarah D.

Sarah D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!!

Wonderful trampoline!! The kids and I have spent hours playing on the trampoline these holidays. The bounce is much better than any trampoline we have had before. The shade cover provides a cool hang out at any time of day. We had a minor issue with our delivery (one box missing). I contacted Vuly and they had the missing box delivered the next day!!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Physical store for A$1,700.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

WORST Customer Service Ever

I will never deal with this company again. Terrible customer service! There was a mistake on our order and we requested a change and they refused to fix it. If you must buy one get it second hand or go with another brand. In hindsight I wouldn't buy something like this from an online company.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ticked all my boxes

Lots of research went into my purchase. Safety and longevity were very important to me. Excellent service. Looking forward to a summer spent outdoors with the kids on our new trampoline!

Purchased in September 2019.