Vuly Thunder Pro Medium

See the Best Trampolines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

4.3
  • Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Samuel R.
Samuel R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Waste of money, terrible quality for the price

Very hard to assemble, springs and clips break regularly and have left our autistic son afraid of bouncing on what usually is his favourite outdoor activity. Although we had a warranty, we had to pay a fortune for replacement springs when they broke a few months after installation and had to wait for months before they sent them. Now we have used all that were sent and so when another one breaks, which inevitably will, we are going to put this trampoline where it belongs, in the rubbish tip.
Do not buy a Vuly!

Purchased in June 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,200.00.

Ben
BenSouth Australia

Kids love it - safe, solid and looks great!

Purchased in September 2020 for $2,113.00.

Troy
TroySydney, NSW

Kids Love it!!!

So far, the Vuly has been one the best items we have purchased for our 2 boys. The neighbourhood kids all come over and they bounce for hours - working up quite a sweat. We had a trampoline from KMART but it was a little dangerous with the springs - this is a worry free trampoline. Great construction and very solid.

Great trampoline, delivery time on tent terribly long

My 6 year old and 2 year old love it. Took me and my husband 5 hours to unbox and install and we were sore days afterwards. Stable on a slight slope. Don't go by delivery time given at order time. Trampoline took 2 weeks, but been waiting 7 weeks for shade cover and tent . I was hoping I would get these before sons birthday and before trampoline gets covered with bird poo!
Trampoline is a magnet for birds, poo covers the nets jump mats, and skirting.

My boys love it!

I have two boys 5 & 6 yrs old. 6 year old has autism and this has been perfect for his occupational therapy. He feels safe and doesn’t get double bounced by his brother. They both love it and I’d definitely recommend. Also, we don’t have to worry about it blowing away in high winds as it has real weight behind it.

They love it

Thunder Pro really safe for my 3 years old and 18 years old they are really happy that we brought trampoline from vuly and some of my kids friends always come around for play in our vuly thunder pro trampoline,they all love it and safe for them jumping. For safety really safe

The children love it!

The trampoline is solid, well made and a great design. When I told our friends and family it has misting water and a wifi speaker, this definately gets their attention. The Vuly team go above and beyond to make sure the equipment is perfect and are so professional and helpful. As a matter of fact, that’s one of the reasons why we brought the swing set off of them as well.

Vuly P.Vuly Play

Hi Jodie, Thank you for your awesome feedback! I'm glad the family loves the new equipment. :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. - Jeffrey S @ Vuly.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
ATz
ATzperth

Kids love it!

Online video made and supplied tool made putting it together clear and simple, total time 1 3/4 hours with second person only needed for brief episodes. (Did need a fair bit of muscle but made more difficult by uneven ground, resulting in uneven stresses on frame until it could be levelled.) Chose this trampoline for the safety aspects and is performing admirably. Hardest thing is getting my oldest off the trampoline!

Other Trampolines

Simply the best trampoline!

The thunder pro is extremely well constructed and my husband and I had put it together in no time. We then spent the next 5 hours testing it out with the kids and it is our favourite trampoline yet. The fact the safety net completely seals off to the mat prevents little feet and hands from getting to where they shouldn’t and the poles are completely external and even when the kids get carried away there is no chance of contact with the frame. The Leaf springs provide a really even bounce that is better than the traditional springs. Worth every cent!

Best trampoline ever!

Can’t get my 10 year old off it! Loves the Thunder Pro, bouncing rain or shine, keeps her outside most of the day. Great quality trampoline, although er expected this as had Vuly trampoline previously. Assembly instructions easy to follow, watched the video while putting together. Love our Vuly Trampoline.

Baz
BazPerth

Perfect trampoline for the kids

Bought this product online. Customer service from Vuly rang me the next day to confirm order and take card details.
The product arrived within 3 days and I installed it without hassle. Great product and came as advertised. The kids are enjoying it immensely :) The spring free tramp makes it very safe and the basketball ring supplied is a great addition.

JAM
JAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome..until you need to replace a part!

We have had our Vuly for 4 years. The net had had a huge hole in it and was a danger so we opted to replace it. The net and mat are one piece so you hv no choice but to replace both. You also have no choice than to pay the $60 delivery fee from qld -melb as no spare parts can be purchased in Melbourne. This whole excersise cost me $300. Once we removed the old torn net we realised that 3-4 of the springs had coroded so i called to ask how we go about getting new ones. Turns out they're $10 each and cost $30 to be delivered. Dont get me wrong,the trampoline is great but the after sales costs and up keep is pricey.

nickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

young people with disabilities cannot get into it and the way we were told to get them in would very

No one has used this trampoline since it was installed at Christmas time by the Vuly installer. Climbing on the rails then turning around whilst balancing on the side of the trampoline and using your back to push into the doorway and squeezing in between the netting would be a good disclosure before buying. This trampoline is not so good for those with disabilities. The shadecloth was never used - to low if kids did get in and bounce they would hit their heads.

nick

This trampoline is for sale unused and extras still in boxes above $500. Ballarat area.See set up..

We love this trampoline

we all love our Vuly thunder pro. Highly recommend to other. Kids have never used a trampoline as much. Easy to put up, customer service was brilliant, the bounce the trampoline is un unbelievable, kids love the pattern on the mat and love playing games on it, and spend hours laughing, thanks for the great experience.

Margi
Margiasked
Thunder Pro Medium

Such a great sturdy and well designed product! We previously purchased a Large Vuly Thunder Pro and had it for about 6 years. A few holes here in the net over time but was easily repairable. It was fantastic and many kids had happy days bouncing away. Sold it at a great price and bought a smaller Medium one 6 months ago. Hardly use as is quite small for a 15yr old. We have sold online but have discovered a hole in the centre of the mat… anyone have a problem like this? It’s under warranty and am sure Vuly will sort out and replace, however am curious??

Shawn T.
Shawn T.asked
Thunder Pro Medium

I purchased the trampoline in the spring and live in Chicago Il so getting concerned how to cover the trampoline for the winter snow. I figured it would best to take down the netting so I could cover the mat and springs. I am not sure how to best do this or if you have a better suggestion. I do not want to take it completely apart as it is very difficult to put together. Any ideas?

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for contacting us.

We recommend taking it down and storing it somewhere but if you do not want to do this, please take down the net and put a tarp over the rest of it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Cheers, Claire

John. G
John. Gasked
Thunder Pro Medium

I was wondering what a rough estimate was to install this model of trampoline?

Bec

My husband and I installed it ourselves, but I think the cost of installation can be found in the faq’s. Cheers

Smolly8
Smolly8

2-3 hours, you want to make sure you have a very level surface before starting to assemble, this will make the whole process easier

Hi John,

Thank you for your question!

Generally, a Thunder pro Medium takes about 2 hours to install.

Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you have any further queries

See all Vuly Thunder Pro Medium questions