Vyron Nimbus 2.0 Lightweight Electric Folding Bike

Vyron Nimbus 2.0 Lightweight Electric Folding Bike

Love it!

All my dealings were with Sam over the phone, as I live in NSW. Great, courteous service. Easy to deal with. Paid online on the Wednesday and it arrived on the following Monday. Easily assembled. Could have been more efficient if an instruction guide was included. But this e Bike was just what I wanted. Good price and lighter in weight to similar brands.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,200.00.

Google TravelerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great foldable electric bike from a local supplier.

Teresa D

Teresa Dasked

What type of battery is it?

Google Traveler

It's a lithium Ion batter. Had it for over 12 months and still going strong.

Mark S.

Mark S.asked

Does it go uphill easily? What happens with warranty in NSW. Do I have to ship it back to Victoria at my cost if it is dead on arrival or has a major failure?

Houty

Not sure about warranty. Feel confident that if I had any problems I could work it out with retailer. Easy going up hill. Throttle mechanism great as you start off.

Demasasked

What is the highest point of a saddle from the ground, (cm)?
    And, is it really 19.5 kg of weight with battery?

Houty

Just measured. Not entirely accurate, but lifted the seat to around 41 cm. Again, not entirely sure of the weight, but it is lighter than friends’ bikes, which are very similar ( not The Nimbus) But, I’m VERY happy with my Nimbus. It’s very basic compared to my friends more expensive, collapsible, digital models, but they prefer mine. Love the instant take up speed that the throttle provides. Their bikes are around 25 kg. I can really tell the difference in weight.

Demas

Sam - the owner, told me that saddle to ground maximum distance is 96 cm.
    Where to compare to the other bike (TDR from Victoria) is 105 cm. It is important for a bloke like me - 6.3" in height ;-)
    However, the info about the exact weight would make a difference for me, buy or not to buy.