Dometic Cool-Ice WCI-33 (33L)

Dometic Cool-Ice WCI-33 (33L)

2.3

Just Terrible

All components seem very cheaply made, not the quality I was expecting at all. The water outlet valve isn't in correct so I'm guessing it'll leak in my van. It just didn't look as if it had been cared for, it was covered in some kind of rusty liquid when it arrived and it look like it had been mistreated with small scrapes and dings here and there.
I feel a bit like I've been ripped off, I thought I was buying a premium product.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$130.00.

wayne

waynebelmont nsw

perfect beer cooler

cant fault it.keeps ice for a few days.also serves as a good extra seat in the boat.if I ever lost this one I would definitely buy another one.well that is 31 words (30) minimum but it said it was only 28.

Kmart/quality at a premium

Plug/bung didnt seal, dumped a heap of water through vehicle, ice melted just as quick as my cheap one, which i wish i didn't throw out as i got full refund 4 days after purchase!
Absolute junk!
Ice melted way too fast, plug didn't seal, BCF even offered the 44l and a complete refund, took the refund but left the WCI44 in the shop.
Yes i refused a free 44l!

Portable Fridges / Freezers

Find out how Dometic Cool-Ice WCI-33 (33L) compares to other Portable Fridges / Freezers