Wagepay Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Paula A.
Paula A.

I have been trying for days to get a reply for my urgent problem.I wish someone would reply to my emails

Petr Z.

After using the app for some time now i am no longer able to use wagepay the reason is simple my bank feed is just not progressing no matter how long i waited on the app,pc or ipad.
I tried with android device,called my bank and update my devices to last possible versions of available software nothing works..
The reply from customer service is robotic automatic reply which not helps the matter to add the app after the last update is very choppy some times and freezes and gives errors to refresh the page...

Petr Z.

Just to add I change my bank still same problem not connecting to my bank .
I tried different lenders no problem and even tried Tailfin which wagepay uses all works not sure what is the issue.
I hope someone reading this and fixed thank you.

Wagepay   DM

Hi Petr, We appreciate your question, and we apologize for the delay in our response. It's important for us to provide you with a thorough explanation.

When it comes to the time it takes to receive a response from your bank, there are various factors to consider. One common reason is related to updates and changes made by the bank itself. Banks frequently implement new terms and conditions or introduce system upgrades to enhance security and improve their services. In such cases, they typically require customers to review and accept these updates before proceeding with any transactions. Therefore, if your bank is awaiting your acceptance of these changes, it may result in a delay in receiving a response.

Another factor to consider is the need for regular updates of your banking app. Mobile banking applications undergo continuous development, and developers frequently release new versions to address bugs, enhance features, and improve user experience. It is crucial to keep your banking app up to date by downloading the latest version from your preferred app store or Google Play Store. Failure to do so might result in compatibility issues or limited access to certain features, which could affect response times or delay transactions.

At Wagepay, we understand that these aspects are beyond our control, as they involve the policies and procedures of individual banks. However, as a service provider, we strive to ensure a smooth experience for our customers.

We sincerely apologize if you felt that the responses from our customer service team were impersonal or lacked attentiveness. We handle a high volume of emails daily, and while we endeavor to address each inquiry promptly, the sheer number of requests can sometimes impact the tone of our responses. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we will take measures to ensure that more sensitive matters like yours receive the care and attention they deserve in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to assist you.

Best regards,

Jason B.
Jason B.

What’s isn’t anyone replying after several emails and review is anyone home !!!!!! God seriously it can’t be that hard

Wagepay   DM

Hi Jason, I can see we have already replied to your recent enquiry which was sent over the weekend, unfortunately, our customer service team was unable to get to work due to the recent floods affecting our office, the power outages around the area also affected the ability to work from home. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Gurwinder S.
Gurwinder S.

Is it Wagepay check credit check as well when applying Wagepay?

Wagepay   DM

Hi Gurwinder, At Wagepay we do not conduct credit checks. We base our assessment on the information collected from your bank statements.

Get an answer from our members and Wagepay representatives