10Walkabout Slings Classic

Walkabout Slings Classic

3.7

7 reviews · Statistics

71%14%14%
Brand Manager for Walkabout Slings Classic? Claim your listing.
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avains
Avains3 posts

Great value

I was hesitant about purchasing the walkabout sling after reading other reviews, but for the price I decided to go for it. I think it was sub great value for money. Once I got the hang of how to use it, it is very quick and easy to use, and when you get bub in the right spot it is super comfortable. I find the shoulder gathering needs to be spread well over my shoulder and I tuck the excess material under the ring for extra comfort. My limit is about 10-1( minutes with it but it’s perfect for watering the garden etc. very happy with it and great value for money.

Sass
Sass2 posts

Morgan Brien
Morgan Brien

Love it but the fabric is a bit rough

The only reason I didn't give this sling a 5 star rating is because the fabric was a bit rough, but I ended up fixing that after a few washes. Other than that its a great sling, would highly recommend it to my friends :) Safe, secure and comfortable !

asha
ashaAU

rough fabric and poor design

I have tried the moby wrap, two types of baby carriers and this sling. I was unimpressed with the sling. I would not recommend this for any small baby less than 6 months old as the pictures on their website are an inaccurate depiction of how your baby will lay in the sling. There is also a stiff piece of fabric that will dig into your neck if you wear it the right way.
inexpensive, looked simple to use and compact size.
very rough material for a baby, difficult to put baby in, baby seems to sit at a funny angle and VERY uncomfortable to wear due to stiff rough fabric against your skin.
Renata
Renata

Walkabout Ring Sling

I tried a couple of other slings and carriers and this is by far the most comfortable and practical.I have seen same sling in store for over $120, bought mine online for less :-) My baby girl loves it too, so finally I am able to baby wear. Off to bush walking tomorrow, so happy :-)
best price on the market,strong fabric,handy pocket,colour
AW54
AW54Darwin6 posts

good quality but needs a lit of softening up

This is a quality product in nice bright colours, however the material needs a lot of softening up to make it easy to use. The pocket is great for keys, phone, wallet, dummy or toy! The ring slings could probably be larger as well to make it easier to release, I found running the thicker material through the smaller rings was difficult.
great colours, good quality, well priced, pocket
hard to release when bub is in it due to small rings. not great for warmer weather
LarissaP