Wanda’s Gardening & Landscaping

3.0

Tahlee

TahleePerth, WA

Buyer beware

I have never been urged to write a review until now, as a warning. I was asked to pay upfront before I even had an appointment, which should have been a red light. The task I discussed with head office over the phone was not relayed to the garden staff, (who were 4 hours late) I therefore never got what I needed to be done in the time I had paid for. When I contacted head office, they took no responsibility for the error, and I was told I needed to pay further fees for the job to be done.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Wonderful garden makeover

Wanda and Enrico and their team were all very respectful of our ideas. They listened and also gave suggestions. We are extremely happy with everything they have accomplished in our garden. I highly recommend them. The gardeners were very hard working and diligent and were very friendly. We absolutely love our new garden and we thank the whole team.

Patty

PattyPerth, WA

Amazing customer service!

We love our new garden! Wanda and her Staff are friendly, hardworking and know their trade I was happy with their prices too. They even fixed and set my reticulation system. Overall I was thrilled and I love everything!

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Wanda’s Gardening & Landscaping compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Anthony

AnthonyPerth

Is this the worst company in Australia?

Over promised and under delivered.
    Charged superior prices for inferior products.
    Charged for items not delivered.
    18 plants died within 3 months ... no warranty nor replacement.
    They dug nice holes though.