2Wanda’s Gardening & Landscaping

3.5
3.7

Mardi W.
Mardi W.Perth, WA

Very costly. I do not agree with their “water wise” credentials. Please read all the 1 star reviews

Completely faulty installation and expensive reticulation system that I have had to completely replace. Company were not interested in providing a positive solution only a defensive response to the above situation.
Don C.
Don C.

Great service and technical knowledge

In a time were i contacted 10 companies listed online in my local area with hardly no responses Wandas were great. Very professional, friendly and had a great knowledge of the product i needed replacing. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone. Show reply
Rodney Socorro
Rodney SocorroPerth, WA

Best gardeners around

Wandas has done a great job on my gardens. They trimmed my roses, weeded my garden and mowed my lawn. They have an amazing crew. Show reply
Deeny B
Deeny BPerth, WA

Complete transformation

Better than I had expected, both imaginative and practical. Easy to work with and accommodating last-minute alterations. Open-minded and knowledgeable.
Megan
Megan

Small family business, very honest and will try their best to provide the best service!!

This was my first hiring of Wanda's gardening services.
I was very impressed with the reception and administration staff who were very friendly and efficient and kept me informed of all the details involved before using their services. They provided me with all costs that would be incurred to assure me there would be no hidden costs. Once I had received that information they then left it up to me if I wanted to continue with their services without any pressure.
I used their services to trim and tidy my long driveway.
They did a fantastic job and left the drive neat and tidy.
I will be definitely using Wanda's Gardening & landscaping services again
Jack
JackPerth, WA3 posts

Tahlee
TahleePerth, WA

Buyer beware

I have never been urged to write a review until now, as a warning. I was asked to pay upfront before I even had an appointment, which should have been a red light. The task I discussed with head office over the phone was not relayed to the garden staff, (who were 4 hours late) I therefore never got what I needed to be done in the time I had paid for. When I contacted head office, they took no responsibility for the error, and I was told I needed to pay further fees for the job to be done.
Alex
AlexPerth, WA3 posts

Wonderful garden makeover

Wanda and Enrico and their team were all very respectful of our ideas. They listened and also gave suggestions. We are extremely happy with everything they have accomplished in our garden. I highly recommend them. The gardeners were very hard working and diligent and were very friendly. We absolutely love our new garden and we thank the whole team.
Anthony
AnthonyPerth3 posts

Is this the worst company in Australia?

Over promised and under delivered.

Charged superior prices for inferior products.

Charged for items not delivered.

18 plants died within 3 months ... no warranty nor replacement.

They dug nice holes though.