Waterpik Complete Care WP-900

Waterpik Complete Care WP-900

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes and Flossers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharlene

SharleneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

quite good

I would recommend it to anyone, it will save you money in the long run. It is powerful, manageable, thorough and easy to keep clean. Love the 30 second pausing a useful feature
worth the price

Purchased in April 2018.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Handy

Great little continent product. Saves time with having to floss. Use about to get once a week and always feel freshly clean. Very easy to use and really no clean up needed. Very happy with purchase

Purchased in April 2018.

Francis

Francis

Very good experience

This is my second electric oral care product and I really love it! This product is like an extra thing for your teeth
It cleans my teeths very neatly that i no longer need any floss
Although this is really expensive but i got it for half price!

Purchased in January 2019.

MazBowral

Lasted quite well water pic

I like someone else recently mentioned, find my push button on the water pic kept getting stuck and now is permanently stuck so altho. it has been great other than this I now am in the situation of buying a whole new one as I don't have room for two implements on my bathroom sink. A quandary.

Maz

Just an update. The water pic button is definitely stuck and can't get it to work. Dentist says I don't need the water pic. I'm not so sure but thought I'd pass it on. I still think it's good for my gums.

Ric

Ric

Outstanding Product for Oral Care but some Issues

Firstly, after using this product an electric toothbrush and gargle seem just extras in oral care. I highly recommend this product for everyday use. It has settings so my child can use it comfortably.

However, I have found it has parts that wore quickly like the push button which gets stuck and the water container plug that leaks when refilling. As expected, the device needs to be unplugged and washed usually weekly to prevent a build-up of mould etc which can feel tricky with parts and as it's electric. I have had this device for over 2 years and could not see myself without it.

fusspotinFNQ

fusspotinFNQQld, 4870

I actually can't live without this.

I have been using this for years, and my dentist is always impressed with how clean my teeth are. The main problem is that it doesn't seem very durable, as twice I have had to take mine back to ShaverShop when it broke within the 2 year warranty. There were no hassles with receiving a new one. First problem was the power connection was broken somewhere inside, the second time the start button on the toothbrush stopped working. I will continue to purchase this product even though it is expensive as it is so easy to keep my teeth clean, I no longer need to use floss, and it is probably saving me money at the dentist.

Teddie

TeddieMelbourne

This makes me feel so good on my teeth

I bought this as they were doing a promotion recently, although it’s a little bit expensive but i think it’s worth as you can now have cleaner teeth and this is easy to use as well
And there’s not any over charge problem as I usually charge this during my office hour

Finley

FinleySydney

Interesting

This is pretty cool. The pressure of it is unbelievable! It has about 6 different attachments that are all different design and its very easy to use. You can choose how high you want it and also its very easy to clean. My mouth really does feel so much cleaner after i use this.

Geoff 57

Waterpik WP-900 is great.

jeaniussarasota florida

Not worth the money

I liked this device until it stopped working--less than 6 months after I bought it. The motor simply died. I owned one a decade ago and the same thing happened. I will never buy or recommend another Water Pik product.

Doc

DocSouth East Queensland, QLD

My firts waterpik after 10 years of the Oral-B Pro 8900 DLX OxyJet Center

Tim

My Wife And I Just Love It, As Does Our Dental Hygienist!

TimSydney

Great combination of very good "Sonic" style toothbrush and famous Waterpik water-fuelled toothpick set up. START ON LOW SETTING WITH WATERPIK. I started with highest setting thinking it was a joke product and nearly took the roof of my mouth off. This is not a joke product, very powerful. So be careful. Other than that this product really delivers. Amazing.

eingleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little machine

miss--m

miss--mAU

Happy Dentist, Happy Orthodontist, Happy Me!!!

Jim

JimHunter Region, NSW

Value for money

Best value for money oral health care device ever owned. Toothbrush has 2 speeds & pauses in 30 seconds segments. Once fully charged the toothbrush can run 4 times a day for a week on 1 charge. It comes with a convenient storage case for traveling. You think your mouth & teeth are clean after brushing but the best part is the flosser which uses water gets all the food etc left behind between the teeth out & your mouth feels like you been to the dentist for a professional clean.
everything
nothing

BR Jefferies

BR JefferiesAU

A Thousand Times Better than Oral B product

I am so happy with my WaterPik appliance that I would recommend it to anyone. It is more expensive than the Oral B equivalent but with good reason. It is more powerful, more manageable, more thorough and easier to keep clean. I really will not live without it ever again.
Everything

Franz_Kafka

Franz_Kafka

Pretty Good

Sana

Sanaasked

I just want to confirm, is this device has similar action as dentists using fod plaque removal? Do v able to remove yellowish hard plaques?

Geoff 57

I wish it would but, no, I don't believe it would remove hard plaque. However, using it regularly (both the brush and the flosser) it should slow or prevent the build-up of plaque in the first place. So you'd need to have the plaque removed first, by a dentist, and then try to keep it off by using the wp-900.

jeanius

This is not equal to a dentist's device and does not make your teeth white.

gemmababe29

gemmababe29asked

I thought this was a water flosser only, or does it come with an electric toothbrush as well?

Geoff 57

Hi. The WP900 has en electic "ultrasonic-style" toothbrush AND the water flosser. I think the WP100 is just the flosser on its own. I like the Waterpik toothbrush much better than all the Oral B electric brushes I've had in the past. And the flosser is great.

jeanius

This has a good rechargeable toothbrush

Get an answer from our members and Waterpik representatives

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers