4.4

vicki

vickiCentral West, NSW

Amazing Amazing Service

I know now why you buy a Weber. We have a Weber Spirit 2 best bbq we have EVER owned!! Cooks efficiently great for entertaining and the service when having a problem is absolutely second to none. We have had two issues and these were bought about by ourselves. We were happy to pay for replacement parts but no way Weber sent everything we required fast and with friendly and happy service. Do yourself a favour and buy a Weber.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for the great review Vicki. So glad to hear you are loving your Spirit. We're always happy to help whenever you may need. Happy Barbecuing!

Barry

BarrySydney, NSW

Brilliant After Sales Service

My wife bought me a Weber Genesis BBQ in 2016 which I love, definitely the best BBQ I have owned, it has been outdoors for 5 years without a cover and is still going strong. A couple of weeks ago the igniter stopped working and I called Weber Customer Service, 3 x incredible things happened, 1. Someone answered my call within 10 seconds 2. The call centre is in Australia! 3. They replaced the ignitor at no charge even though my Weber was out of guarantee and helped me successfully troubleshoot a problem that I had with a burner. They were helpful and very knowledgeable. The parts arrived a few days later! A fantastic product made even better with incredible customer service! Thank you!

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your review and feedback Barry! We're always happy to help whenever you may need. Happy Barbecuing!

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

Appliance Brands

Find out how Weber compares to other Appliance Brands

geehaw

geehawCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding Warranty Coverage

I have a 3+ y.o. Genesis II that had an issue with the knobs LED's staying on. Email to Weber and tech came out (regional VIC) and replaced control panel at no charge as part of the warranty service. Very impressed with overall warranty experience.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Fantastic to hear Geehaw! Thanks for your review. Happy barbecuing!

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service imaginable

The igniter battery corroded on my Weber after 6+ years which is not surprising in sub tropical Queensland. I received a free replacement part two days after I emailed the serial number. What extraordinary service.

Branlen

BranlenSydney, NSW

Great BBQ with excellent customer service

Great BBQ for all your cooking requirements, I have owned 2 for over 5 years, just had some problems with burners, replaced free. Fantastic people to deal with, buy one!

Rein

ReinSydney, NSW

Customer support

1 day ago I rang and spoke to a lady, whos name I didnt hear, and told her of my small problem with the handles for the frying pans, they were getting harder to get on and off, the lady in question helped me out very quickly and in a manner that yelled, no problem to big. I can only say I am very impressed, thank you again for your great help 10/10
Yours Mark