Verifiedweber.com

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jodie M.
Jodie M.

Fantastic customer support

We have a Baby Q that is around 2.5 years old. I use it almost every day as we are travelling and it is set up on our caravan. I have had 2 minor issues with it in the last 18 months and have had to contact customer support for help. Both times I have been absolutely blown away by how quickly the response has been from Weber Support and how helpful and communicative the staff have been.
George S.
George S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service by Weber Australia

I own a Weber Genesis BBQ and we damaged the temperature gauge on two occasions over the four years of ownership. Also the flavourizer bars started to deteriorate. The BBQ is used very frequently in our household on average 3-4 times per week. We contacted Weber Australia to purchase gauge and flavourizer bars. They were extremely helpful and they replaced all parts free of charge. I offered to pay and they would not accept payment. I explained that we damaged the parts but they still supplied free of charge. My experience with Weber Australia has been exceptional on both occasions. I will always purchase their products because of the way they treat their customers. Show details
Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Outstanding Support Service

I have a 30-year old Weber Kettle BBQ and a Weber Q gas BBQ both of which required service accessories.

I contacted Weber Australia and was absolutely delighted with the quality of the service and efficiency of the response.

We identified (photo images) accessories and completed the purchase transaction within the space of approximately an hour.

I was also most pleased to learn that the parts for my Weber Kettle were to be supplied at no charge.

Thanks Bella at Weber for the fantastic service and support Show details

Mark W.
Mark W.

Lid is defective ( or deteriorating )

Bought a Weber Q. Works fine . Quite happy with it. The problem is that after only 6 years the lid is rusting, or deteriorating . See photo. Contacted Weber Adelaide. The lid has a 5 year warranty, bad luck after that!
I have had a cover on the bbq for a few years as well.no offer of replacement, they will be able to offer a new lid for $100. Thought this was poor as I thought the bbq would last longer than 6 years before looking like it needs to go to the dump ! Very low quantity product. I didn’t even use it much in 6 years!
Consider this when buying an expensive product, will it last more than 5 years ( the warranty). Apparently not with a Webber ! Show details
Sam D.
Sam D.

Ultimate Benchmark of Customer Service

The igniter of my 12yr old Weber Q corroded and ceased to work. Rang Weber to order a new one fully expecting to pay. To my surprise and delight the very friendly customer service person took some basic details and said there was a lifetime guarantee on the parts and arranged for them to be shipped to my home. The parts arrived 2 days later with easy to follow instructions on how to install.
I cannot think of another more positive aftersales interaction I have ever had with a provider. Great product, with exceptional service. Show details ·  1
Heidi Reid
Heidi Reid24 posts

Amazing aftersales service!

We purchased our Weber Family Q 3100 in 2016. We love the roasts, the whole chickens, the steaks, pizzas and bbqs we’ve had. Surprisingly, we went to use it the other day and the ignition switch no longer worked. Even more surprising, when we contacted Weber, they just quickly sent a replacement part. It was completely out of the warranty period, and this didn’t matter. They just provided amazing service and we can continue with our awesome Aussie bbqs. Show reply
Rick Luciano
Rick LucianoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cooks good

Temp gauge on new Weber q+
On top . Not easy to see. Side table’s tricky to lock. Wheels are too small .i can’t bring it across the lawn . Show reply
lanel
lanelHunter Region, NSW23 posts

Webber - excellent after-sales service

I have a Webber Baby Q that has provided excellent, reliable servie over the years. I had a small issue, and contacted Webber Customer Service. What a pleasant surprise to receive a prompt, friendly reply, resulting in a solution that demonstrates Webber's commitment to their products, and importantly, offering the highest quality customer support. Why would you buy anything but a Webber? Show details ·  1
Kristina
KristinaSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service!

Our cookbox needed replacing and Alex was fantastic. He organised it asap and it was all covered under their 25 year warranty! Our Genesis BBQ is 16 year so I was pleasantly surprised to find the cookbox was still under warranty. Rowen, the technique who installed the cookbox clearly communicated via text when he was coming. He was prompt within the timeframe, friendly and replaced the parts promptly. If we ever need another BBQ, it will definitely be a Weber. Great product which BBQs food so it's delicious and their service is great too! Thanks Weber team. Show details ·  1
Geoff and Denise
Geoff and Denise2 posts

I Do Not Believe This

We have a Weber Genesis Silver BBQ and it needed a new igniter. The BBQ is 24 years old and still working very well. I rang up Weber to buy a new igniter and even thoough it is 24 years old they offered to send me a free igniter, do you believe that a free one after 24 years. Such great service. Show details ·  1
Willi Mo
Willi MoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

A benchmark of customer service and great product quality

I've now had a variety of interactions with Weber in Adelaide for occasional warranty and non warranty parts replacement or a variety of accessories. Without exception they have responded very promptly with feedback on availability, ongoing updates re: order processing. Orders also arrive well packaged and very promptly.
Importantly their product quality is very good and resultant tastes are great. I have the Weber Q and Genesis barbies. The latter is around 14 years old and still going strong. Just took me a while to stop wasting money on regular replacement of cheaper brands. Show details ·  1
Warpak
WarpakWheatbelt, WA5 posts

Customer Service is Old School

What a great mob this is WEBER
No questions No humming and Harring
Just great service
I had the unfortunate problem of our trusty canine taking a liking to the ignition button on our Baby Q
Not much of it left but WEBER on me asking to buy a replacement very kindly sent one NO CHARGE !!!!!
Talk about OLD SCHOOL SERVICE
This kind of service dissappeared in the 80s
A well earned thankyou WEBER Show details
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC458 posts

The best accessories for your BBQ

On Friday 18th November 2022 I bought a Grilling Stone for $49.95 for baking pizzas, biscuits, bread and pastries. A Griddle for $89.95 to cook delicious dishes, such as a champagne breakfast, with eggs, onion, bacon and much more. A Precision 3-Piece Grill Set for $76.95 to flip burgers, turn vegetables or glaze your ribs with extra flavour and a Deluxe Grilling Basket for $49.95 to roast seasoned vegetables, fish and prawns. Show details
keisha01au
keisha01auVictoria19 posts

Best customer service I've experienced

I've always loved my Weber Baby Q and find it cooks fantastically. What is even better than the barbecue is the customer service provided by Weber. In the past I needed to replace the grills. This was done by Weber at no charge. The barbecue is now well out of warranty and the electronic ignition had seized after the Winter. Contacted Weber to purchase a new part and to my surprise, they offered one as a goodwill gesture free of charge. Their response to my email was within one hour of the business opening and the replacement part was sent immediately after some trouble shooting. Easily the most outstanding and prompt customer service I have encountered. It is a real rarity these days. Thank you Runae, you are a superstar! Show details
Bruce
Bruce

Service provided exceeded expectations

I have owned four Weber BBQs over the last forty odd years. Two were gas, two were the old kettle type powered by heat beads. I am still using one of each. I have had two occasions in that time to approach Weber for parts, each time only after the part just wore out from use. The most recent was last week. The telephone assistance, the promptness of the service, the value for money etc all exceeded my expectations by a long way. I received a standard of service I didn't know still existed and thought it should be reported in the public forum. My very old gas Weber now has another life in it. Show details