100% · 60%

Love this tea!

Love this tea bec:

-tastes great

-smells amazing

-I drinking it once a day for my afternoon tea (I don’t know if it increases my supply “maybe” but still love it as I stopped drinking other tea except to this- (EBF my bub 4mos now). I am also taking fenugreek capsules n vit d everyday.

-it’s a bit expensive but look its for my bub so all good

Melly
Melly

Supply booster!!

Worth investing in! The lactation consultant suggested I try this tea. It has been nothing but amazing for me. It picked my supply up within hours. I drink three cups of the tea per day as recommended on the packet. I highly recommend this product if your milk supply is an issue.

Jlo
Jlo

Kat116 posts

Excellent highly recommend

I've been taking motilium for 8weeks now to increase my supply.

I've used two tead bags -4cups of tea (re-used each bag twice ) and have had full breasts very very happy . Love it highly recommend it to anyone with supply issues, cost me $20 which I thought was quite pricey but its worth it.
Works fast - similar to green tea (I added a teaspoon of sugar )
Price - $20 for 20 tea bags (still worth it after 2 tea bags I've had a massive supply boost)

Schlopps
SchloppsWA, 611166 posts

Good

I love this tea and have friends who had wonderful results from drinking it as well. I would definitly recommend this tea to mothers with milk supply problems. I had a friend who had side effects from similar tea's and this was the only brand that she didn't have problems with.
I was having problems feeding my baby and a friend recommended this tea. It worked almost straight away. I leaked during the night for the first time in a couple of months and that was after only 1 cup. My son is feeding much better now and putting on more weight.
I don't like the aniseed flavour that it has. I always drink it during a meal rather than on it's own. It is also not very cheap.
Loyara
Loyara

Highly recommend it. It wored whithin hours for me, much to my ltiile ones delight

It worked so fast, I was very surprised! Would recommend it to any mother having supply problems. My little girl is now sleeping much better and going longer at night without a feed. She was a very impatient feeder but now she does not have to wait for the milk to come I have so much.
Works fast and does exactly what it says.
Expensive, but not when you compair it to formula and then the cost on your childs health. Show 2 replies