Wertheim Evolution Handstick W7301

Wertheim Evolution Handstick W7301

MPN: W7301

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

peter

peterPerth, WA

wow awesome best machine i had

does my carpet great and hard floor easy to use great vac sucks great with a boost button does my whole house twin battery is unreal the power head in great on carpet

Purchased in September 2019 at myaree for $749.00.

Peter roweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bloody fantastic

I love this vacuum.
Its light and very easy to use.
Goes from tiled floor to boards and rugs with out changing attachments
I'm totally impressed.
Staff at godfrey's very helpful , plus she gave me a great price $699.

Purchased in September 2019 at Westfield Doncaster for $699.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Hasan

HasanSydney, NSW

It’s simply a WoW factor!

I was a big fan of Dyson. Spent a lot of money for the brand. Went to Godfreys thought they sell Dyson as well. I saw a demonstration against V11. What a beauty this little machine is! Now I am able to clean my entire floor with it’s two fully charged batteries. Very light weight and found easy to maintain. I have been using this machine for over a week now and I am quite impressed so far.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $749.00.

Jason W.

Jason W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Do NOT buy this rubbish!

After 2 weeks the swivel head has a fault and full lock left the power head cuts out. Do NOT buy this rubbish! Even with the extended warranty it would take Godfreys Bundaberg up to 10 weeks to get it repaired. Do NOT buy this rubbish!

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $750.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Tanya M.

Tanya M.Victoria

Fantastic

Love this vacuum , easy to use and fantastic on hard floors, mats and carpet... I even use it on my outside mats, pet hairs are picked u with ease.... absolutely love it and it stores on its stand so easily and compact

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys for $799.00.

Floor Type Wood

Narelle Sinclair

Narelle SinclairPerth, WA

Dyson Schmyson!

Went looking for a Dyson to complement my upright. Godfrey’s gave me a demo with the Evolution and V11 and the Evolution was very good. Things on it Dyson hasn’t created yet! I can get rid of my upright and Dustbuster. Godfrey’s great service, knowledge, price and availability. More importantly after-sale care also, which you don’t get with Dyson.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $750.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Pet OwnerNo

Best Cordless Vacuum

Just everything about it is perfectly thought and designed. Lot better than my dyson vacuum. I thought dyson vacuums were the best until I got this vacuum. Just love it!

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $899.00.

Robbie

RobbieToodyay. W.A.

The best vacuum and most convenient vacuum that I have ever had.

This vacuum leaves all my previous vacuums for dead. I was amazed at how much more it had picked up compared to my other vacs, which were all top of the line vacs. Amazingly maneuverable and convenient and I now have more room in my cupboard!

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Midland.

Jordierr

JordierrSouth East Queensland, QLD

hands down smashes dyson

this is the best machine i have ever used, and i've had a lot. amazing suction and cleaning i reluctantly got this after using dyson for years thinking they were the best, but after finally trying this i wish i had of known about it sooner. best machine i have used.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $799.00.

Excellent vacuum cleaner

Purchased on the 3rd August.
Most impressed with the cleaner, I have a German Shepherd & a Kelpie so have heaps of hair. It is excellent for picking it up, very happy

Purchased in August 2019 for $699.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Roy K

Roy KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have it! Love it!

I tired few units like the Dyson V11 and LG Cord Zero this felt better and easy to maneuver. Best thing I don't have to HOLD the trigger. With a spare battery I am able to do the whole house.
Would recommend it to everyone. Very easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $799.00.

Its the best!

Used for my carpets upstairs and it picked up much more dirt than my corded vacuum. And the corded i have is a 2k sauber with a powerhead!.. not to mention the fact that i finished my vacuum in less than 10 minutes and it usually takes half an hour

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $799.00.

Bunns

BunnsSydney, NSW

A great hand held

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $750.00.

It's the beast

I have dyson v10 but thought to upgrade to v11 until I went to godfreys and saw evolution in action. Best part is the spare and replaceable batteries and other great thing is that it covers batteries under warranty for 2 years unlike dyson which is only 6 months. Love the this new beast!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $899.00.

busymum3

busymum3

Great machine

This has been a game-changer! I have been brand loyal to Dyson for the last 15 years and was very reluctant to purchase a different brand but this machine is amazing. As soon as I got home I used it and went over my floors (tiles, carpets & mats) which had just been vacuumed with my Dyson and I managed to get so much extra dust and fluff. So easy to use, lots of handy tools and the second battery is a huge bonus!

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $749.00.

Rosco

RoscoPerth, WA

Best Stick Vac on the Market

After several years of battling with a conventional heavy 240V vacuum cleaner we have been liberated with the Wertheim Evolution Handstick Vac. It works just as well as the conventional vac on carpets, rugs and tiled floors with great suction and ease of getting under tables and chairs. The power boost works extremely well, but drains the battery quickly if used for extended periods. Thankfully there is a backup battery supplied.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $699.00.

Anshul B.

Anshul B.

The best stick vacuum

The perfect machine to get rid of pet hair. Light and easy to use. The best part is it comes with two batteries which increases the runtime. Tried all the different machines and finally bought this one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $899.00.

Katie S.

Katie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Its an $800 great head attachment

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $799.00.

pritchard

pritchardVictoria

Awesome

I was after a powerful cordless vacuum and tried this out at Godfreys and decided to give it a go it’s so easy to use and manoeuver. The beauty is it comes with 2 batteries so if the first one runs out you just swap it then it charges 2 battery’s at the same time.

Pros it’s very powerful And very easy to use

Cons the stand it sits on is a bit big

Over all ive had this 2 weeks and I’m rapped with it, there was one or 2 things I could figure out after the first few uses but the after sales support from Godfreys was very good

Purchased in June 2019.