Wertheim Evolution Handstick W7301

MPN: W7301

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (41) · No (11)
  • Battery Life

MyraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Battery sucks!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Godfreys.

Floor Type Wood

KraftieAdelaide

Impressed

Purchased in June 2020 at Godfreys for A$899.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best stick vac ever had

Bought this machine 1 year ago, just love it. I use it every day for a quick mass and once a week to clean my whole house. I can not fault anything on this machine. it has amazing suction, it does perfect job on both carpet and hard floors. it also has 2 batteries which allows me to clean the whole house. It also comes with a charging stand and storage for accessories. I rarely clean the filters, maybe once every 2-3 months, but it never looses suction. Highly recommend to everyone who needs a stick vac. it has the best value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$799.00.

Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Wertheim Evolution Handstick W7301 compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Hans E.

Hans E.Sydney, NSW

My friends gave one to me for Xmas!

It’s the best stick my old Dyson is nothing compared to this super stick! I use it every day! And I love the extra battery, and I also received extra HEPA filter so even if I wash one filter I can always be ready to use the stick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Godfreys.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Life saver!!

Since purchasing this vacuum,
It has saved me so much time, physically & mentally.
I have 2 kids, cleaning after them is a pain, having to pull out a powered vacuum is really time consuming & physically hard..
A friend had said by the new Dyson, so I went to my local Godfrey's..
The salesman showed me a demonstration on how you can save time by using WERTHEIM EVOLUTION stick vac, featuring 2 x batteries!!, all I can say is wow!! Thanks godfreys for listening..

Purchased in May 2020 for A$799.00.

mdcb40

mdcb40

Nowhere near as good as our previous Dyson

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$800.00.

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of Money A feeling ripped off

After looking at Dyson and LG stick vacuums the sales staff at Godfreys talked up the Wertheim o much against the others they I unfortunately purchased it. I had explained we have a very large house - with large amounts
Of carpeted areas - a dog - 5 people in the house all with long hair and timber and tiles - we were told this vacuum would be amazing. Well it is probably the worst vacuum I have used - it keeps getting clogged and loosing suction and the suction is terrible unless it is on the turbo boost. I cannnoy vacuum my home even on the two batteries - so I feel completely ripped off by Godfreys and would never recommend this vacuum to anyone. Have gone back to using our vacuumaid which does a far superior job.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$800.00.

Rick

RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn't meet expectation on slate flooring

Purchased in November 2019 at Godfreys for A$690.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Pazza

Pazza

Love this vacuum!

Absolutely love this vacuum cleaner and I tell anyone and everyone how great it is.
Works wonderfully on carpet, I will never be using a different vacuum cleaner or brand again.
Plus the sales representative gave me a discount. Winning!!!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$699.00.

Floor Type Carpet

melsy1972Gippsland, VIC

Please fix the head!

Pros: picks up really well, easy to clean, 2 batteries included you definitely need. Works well on carpet and tiles. There is a smaller head that comes with it and is brilliant sucking up off carpet.

Cons: It will not pick up anything that runs along the walls. You cannot get up along the edge of any walls, can’t get crumbs on kitchen floor along cupboards. The head where the brush is there is a large gap between the brush and the edge of the head. So even though the head is dead flat against the wall the brushes don’t reach. Have to broom out all along cupboards and walls prior to vacuuming as the head won’t reach and it’s such a pain!

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$799.00.

melsy1972

Thanks for that. I knew there was another head tool, but its inconvenient having to keep swapping the heads.

A.Paolo

A.PaoloVictoria

House cleaning changed forever!!!

I have had stick vacuum's in the past but this one is something else. I love the 2 batteries as this allows me to get the whole house done at once without running out. We have a rag doll cat & a Labrador with lots of pet hair as you can imagine, this Wertheim picks it up with no problems at all. The best thing is that all the kids can use it without complaining they have to vacuum. I Highly recommended this to anyone looking for a stick vacuum that ticks all the boxes.

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$699.00.

Not enough suction

i agree with Kayell, the power sucks! but just not hard enough, a Dyson has more suction. I feel i paid to much. i love the lights and how i can get under the beds, its easy to clean and made very well, its also nice to have two batteries, and i also like the setup/storage.

Purchased in November 2019 at Godfreys for A$800.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Costa G.

Costa G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing! Powerful yet portable enough

High Build quality product. Comes with many different attachments and brushes.
I like the supplied stand And how I didn’t have to screw it into the wall
Very powerful vacuum especially on the turbo mode
I also love that it comes with two batteries.
Very happy customer

Purchased in April 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Julie JayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this!

I've got dark carpet, over a decade old, which I get shampooed regularly and is vacuumed. But the amount of dust this unit picked up is amazing. Being able to use it for under the bed as it flattens is fantastic. I find it easy to use, easy to empty, clean and put back together and all round, just a terrific product. The hand mode is great for my shutters and I just did my Veridesk, which has weird little nooks underneath where dirt collects. No more! I found the attachments good for other sneaky corners around the house.

Purchased in April 2020 at Godfreys for A$799.00.

Annie

AnnieMELBOURNE

Good suction but hard to clean

I am impressed with the suction, but the replacing of the dust container gets tricky, just when I think it's in place it doesn't suck up properly. It gets clogged and I have to take everything apart to try and put into place again. This can take a couple of tries, with me trying to unclog the holes and blowing through the tubes to free them up again. Gets messy. Looks easy but not always. How do I clean the filters please?

Purchased at Godfreys for A$799.00.

Kirsten L.

Kirsten L.

Amazing vacuum!

It's such a pleasure to vacuum with this! It has bright headlights to see under furniture. It's so light and portable. You will not only enjoy vacuuming, but you will also want to do it for fun!

Purchased in August 2019.

Floor Type Wood

Not worth the money

I am so disappointed in this vacuum. I have new cream carpet and this vacuum does not suck up anything in crevice along walls. If you have dark carpet or wooden floors you might not notice this. What a waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 for A$750.00.

Floor Type Carpet
Kayell

Yes I have tried all attachments. It just doesn’t have enough suction even when on boost

Natalie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a good vacuum

We have previously owned a Wertheim barrel type vacuum and it was fantastic. We were very impressed with the Evolution Handstick when we first brought it home. We have had it for a couple of months and to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with how it is performing now. It is good at sucking up dust and car hair but but not much else. It used to be stuck so firmly to the floor when I had it on the boost setting but these days, this does not happen. As soon as I turn it off, all of the bigger bits and bobs simply fall out of the bottom and onto the floor. Very frustrating. I will be contacting Godfrey's tomorrow to see why it is doing this. Maybe I should have bought a Dyson after all!

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys for A$750.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Natalie J

Hi there, have checked all of those and cleaned them.

Knightrider

KnightriderHunter Region, NSW

Average

We’ve had this vac for a few moths now, it’s handy and easy to use. However, for debris such as cereal or small bits of plastic it isn’t powerful enough. When you turn it off all the bigger bits of debris fall back out of the head. It’s good for dust but nothing bigger.

Purchased in November 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$699.00.

Absolutely love it

Best stick vacuum I have owned and is far superior to Electrolux and Dyson. Great on all floor surfaces and fabric lounge suites. I rotate the batteries so that they have equal use. Just love this cleaner and wish I’d gone to Godfrey’s sooner.

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$899.00.