Wertheim Evolution Handstick W7301

MPN: W7301

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Daily (15)
    • Several times a week (14)
    • Weekly (6)
  • Pet OwnerYes (31) · No (7)
  • Battery Life
Kirsten L.

Kirsten L.

Amazing vacuum!

It's such a pleasure to vacuum with this! It has bright headlights to see under furniture. It's so light and portable. You will not only enjoy vacuuming, but you will also want to do it for fun!

Purchased in August 2019.

Floor Type Wood

Not worth the money

I am so disappointed in this vacuum. I have new cream carpet and this vacuum does not suck up anything in crevice along walls. If you have dark carpet or wooden floors you might not notice this. What a waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 for $750.00.

Kayell

Yes I have tried all attachments. It just doesn’t have enough suction even when on boost

Natalie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a good vacuum

We have previously owned a Wertheim barrel type vacuum and it was fantastic. We were very impressed with the Evolution Handstick when we first brought it home. We have had it for a couple of months and to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with how it is performing now. It is good at sucking up dust and car hair but but not much else. It used to be stuck so firmly to the floor when I had it on the boost setting but these days, this does not happen. As soon as I turn it off, all of the bigger bits and bobs simply fall out of the bottom and onto the floor. Very frustrating. I will be contacting Godfrey's tomorrow to see why it is doing this. Maybe I should have bought a Dyson after all!

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys for $750.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Natalie J

Hi there, have checked all of those and cleaned them.

Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Wertheim Evolution Handstick W7301 compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

KnightriderHunter Region, NSW

Average

We’ve had this vac for a few moths now, it’s handy and easy to use. However, for debris such as cereal or small bits of plastic it isn’t powerful enough. When you turn it off all the bigger bits of debris fall back out of the head. It’s good for dust but nothing bigger.

Purchased in November 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $699.00.

Absolutely love it

Best stick vacuum I have owned and is far superior to Electrolux and Dyson. Great on all floor surfaces and fabric lounge suites. I rotate the batteries so that they have equal use. Just love this cleaner and wish I’d gone to Godfrey’s sooner.

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for $899.00.

Daniel

DanielWestern Australia

Just so easy!

I've had Dyson and did like it but after trying this I'll never go back! It pulls up so much more than our V10, has a stand so you don't have to drill holes in your wall, stays on so you don't have to hold the trigger the whole time like the Dysons and is so easy to empty out and clean! Would highly recommend

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys for $749.00.

Sandi B.

Sandi B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love machine, I purchased 2

I purchased a simple stick vacuum online and when I went to pick it up from Godfrey’s saw the Wertheim. The salesman was very convincing so I changed my order and purchased the Wertheim. I loved it so much I went back and got one for my mum. We are both extremely happy with this vacuum. Only a small issue with keeping the head clean, hair gets wrapped around it and you need a scissors to cut it out. I have no pets, just regular hair from carpet.

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys for $699.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Godfrey G.Wertheim

Love how easy it is to use!

Bought a month ago, never owned a stick vac before. Easy to use for small jobs no hassle with cord, lightweight, love the stand that keeps everything in place, the two batteries are fantastic for bigger jobs, even my kids like the easy use and don't grumble vacuuming their rooms. Love how easy it is to clean! Cons: more suction power, Battery only lasts 15 min on turbo, not much suction along skirting.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys for $750.00.

Cosi

CosiSydney, NSW

Happy

this was a swap at Godfreys from a cleaner that I was not happy with. I like this cleaner it picked up a lot of dust and fluff left by the other one. Also this is very user friendly. Very happy with this cleaner. I only got it in January this year but I was happy with the first time that I used it.

Purchased in January 2020.

newguns

newguns

So far so good

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
Tracey

TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

Very impressive vaccum cleaner

Purchased from Godfreys Coffs Harbour Store. The vaccum was everything that the sales person said it would be. I have dark carpet and previously used an upright vaccum cleaner which was fantastic. For ease I wanted a stick cleaner for carpet stairs. I used the smaller head on the stairs it was so quick and easy with great results. I'm very impressed with this vaccum love all the accessories.

Tina S.

Tina S.Southwest, VIC

Wow!!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $699.00.

Deborah A

Deborah AHunter Region, NSW

So far excellent

Purchased this vacuum just before Christmas and have been very happy with it. We have a very long haired dog (Belgium Shepherd) in the house 75% of the day and with tiles and carpet, this machine works well, yes you do have to clean the dirt canister more offen but just having the ease of vacuuming without a cord, a powerful head that it so easy to manoeuvre makes it a breeze. I also like that you can see if the roller needs a clean just by looking at it, instead of having to turn the vacuum over.

Purchased in December 2019 for $699.00.

Bev

BevPerth, WA

Wow! How can vacuuming be a pleasure!!

Amazing vacuum- best I have ever hard. Light weight but with so much power. I have arthritis so not strong in wrists but I can easily change attachments. Fabulous for hard floors & carpet without changing attachments. Just love the brush attachment- easy to do skirting boards & tricky corners without bending. Even did blinds, lampshades & windowsills. So impressed with design & versatility!

jule61Western Australia, 6157

Cannot think of how I would improve on the design! It's exceptional

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys, South St, Hilton, WA for $699.00.

Aaron M.

Aaron M.South East Queensland, QLD

It's true what others here are saying - incredible vacuum!

Num

NumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy and effective!

We have carpet, tiles and timber and the Evolution picks up everything on each surface effortlessly. Our house is 3 levels and after having a Wertheim upright which is an exceptional cleaner, wanted something that was a little easier for the stairs without having to be plugged in. The Evolution is so light, powerful and quiet. Having two batteries that are always charged, the Evolution is amazing. A second Wertheim was the perfect choice.

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys for $699.00.

tash

tashHobart, TAS

Amazing Vacuum!

Lightweight, long battery life and always has the second for back up! Easy to empty and clean. Keeps up with my pets and dogs inside and hardly ever need the boost with the turbo head.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $700.00.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It picked up stuff I didn't know existed

The Evolution worked wonders and picked up stuff from my carpet that I never knew existed. That was straight after I vacuumed using my old Electrolux machine. Very light to handle too. Fantastic!

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $700.00.

Belinda R.

Belinda R.Southwest, VIC

Does what it says

I use this on carpet, tiles and a rug. It's amazing for a stick vac. Would highly recommend. Being very particular with cleaning, and while I still use my bigger vac for a proper clean once a week, it's so handy to not have to drag it out when I want to do a quick vac. Suction is outstanding.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $799.00.