1.9

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (3)
Skashyap S.

Skashyap S.Perth, WA

WFI Employee claim rejected

Mick D.

Mick D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 stars

l just seen the reviews when looking up phone number and can not believe its the same company l have been with for 20 years! l rate them high like l am shocked to read some reviews and l am not a fan of dealing with insurance companies and have put a few claims in and they were 10/10 ! service is excellent price is middle of the road but 20 years my business has been well looked after by them l am putting everything with them now because l know they will not try to worm out of a claim or make things harder than need me.
Mick.D

Woodsta

WoodstaQueensland

WFI good - IAG not so good

Hughbert

HughbertDarling Downs, QLD

I would never Insure with anyone but WFI...

Hopelessly amazing

Had our service station sign board hit by a car unfortunately for us was insured with wfi it’s been 11 months and they haven’t got the facts right. No one knows what is happening. I am amazed at the level of stupidity and ignorance I had to deal with

William

WilliamVictoria

In the end a good company

In the end all worked out well, please find someone in this company as I did that knows their job and understands what you require As with all companies you have to jump through the hoops.

Moriarty2

Moriarty2AU

Let you down when you need them

Lyle Carter

Lyle CarterWheatbelt, WA

This is shocking, rich get richer

Nice initially, crap when the claim went in, claim went in 2 days after taking out policy wasn’t excepted due to cooling off period, what happened to cover notes! Corruption is common place

Good Service. No Complaints

My Mum and Dad have been insured with Wesfarmers for years....and have previously never had issues with claims.

I recently moved into a new home and decided to insure my contents and car with WFI.

My parents insurance broker was amazing and gave me a good price and reasonable excesses for my age.

I don't understand why so many negative reviews on this site. Never had a problem w WFI.

ricko

rickoboonah

great company

Been with westfarmers for years can't say anything bad they always just make it right iv never had a disagreement with them my agent st Warwick Qld is great and I have never been offered a better price no reason to change if your not will them do yourself a favour just try them

Insurance claim madeYes

Tried everything to not pay out

It's not about insuring you, it's about how not to pay the claim. They spent 10 weeks finding ways how not to pay out.
Will never use them again in this life time.

WFI

I have recently had a hose fire and whilst WFI have been good to deal with there nominated builder JP Flynn are hopeless. We are now almost 6 months down the track of JP Flynn renovating. They have only done about 10 days work. Do not let this company near your site.

Insurance

This insurance company will stop at nothing so they don't have to pay a claim.
Recently had the roof blown off the shed in a storm and because the shed was old and not in perfect condition they reject the claim. Please don't ever insure with this insurance company.
They will take you down. Just look at their reviews. Tell a friend.

Maz

Mazperth

Terrible claims

Mariah123

Mariah123Qld, 4670

From a REPAIRER'S POINT OF VIEW review

Poor Service

Found Wfi Traralgon very poor service.
Rep very helpful and caring when taking money and signing up and after that service and follow up extremely poor

Teresa38

Teresa38South East Queensland, QLD

I've been a Customer for 29 years !!!

eldarado

eldaradoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

West farmers 5 month overall review

West farmers are horrible with customer service. They kept me waiting for 5 months for my claim to come through. Didn't provide me with a car to rent even tho mine was ridden off.

Worst service

Poor service had policy with them.
Far better service with other insurance companies.
Promises made but never follow through.
Found there rep rude and say one thing but then once got your money you just a number.
Be very carefully of this insurance company.

Nelu

NeluGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible overseas customer service. Pathetic, I don't have any words to explain. Do not use them.

I was on the phone for two and a half hours to get landlord insurance and owner occupied insurance. Today I found out there was no landlord insurance in place. I also raised a complaint on a previous issue. Its passed 7 business days still didn't receive a call from the. The overseas (Philippines) customer service representatives have condescending and patronizing tone. One doesn't know what the other one spoke about. No previous notes. They place me on hold to check on something, and the call goes back to main menu and I always have to call back. This happened four times so far. Terrible, unprofessional customer service.

Marg Browne

Marg Browneasked

Do they have pet insurance?

Anne P

Anne Pasked

Does westfarmers insurer courier vans?

Levovna

Levovnaasked

I had an accident in an area which is covered by Westfarmers insurance. I can't decide to deal direct or through a lawyer. Advice please?

Sky E
Sky E

I suggest go through lawyer, as westfarmer people are very cunning. They even threaten me last time "You can take us to court but remember you will waste your money and we will win because we have the best lawyer" even FOS financial ombudsmen can't help us. They prefer to pay the fees to the lawyer than pay to fix our car. In result we have to fix our car that cost us $3000 as literally their repairer and tow company wreck our car while their repair it, and the do half job, and unsafe to drive. please please please becareful with this cunning company and their staff, because we don't want our bad experience happen to other people.