Western Metropolitan Bin Hire

Western Metropolitan Bin Hire

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taylor

Taylor

Same as the rest of the reviews

Worst company ever. Use them if you want to be abused and want the bin on your property for 4 weeks. Dodgy.

Worst company ever. Use them if you want to be abused and if you want the bin on your property for four weeks. Also known as dirty Harry’s bin hire. RUDE. not cheap as the website says. All lies. 30 phone calls (fact) and the response is “yep tomorrow” then they hang up. 4 weeks later. The bin is still here.

Daryl

DarylLaverton North

Blatentley refuse to pick up full bin

All good on phone and delivered bin quickly, as promised
Once bin was filled, in two days, they were notified.
Said they would collect in a couple of days
Numerous phone calls and 3 weeks later the bin was still in the middle of my driveway
Could not get into my driveway or garage and had to cancel other works being done as no access.
They just did not care and would not collect the bin. Even said to me "Yeah, everyone complains."
Also know as Dirty Harry Bin Hire
Would never ever use them again.
Horrible experience that set me back 4 weeks and cost me an extra thousand dollars in other costs that resulted from bin not being picked up

Lola

LolaMelbourne, Australia

This is most terrible experience i have ever had with this company!

Absolutely terrible service. Very rude people to deal with. Only receive cash and after get the money, they disappeared. I have calling them everyday to ask them to take the bin away. They said they are coming everyday, but still nobody come. I ring them, they hang up your call. Please don't use this company, seriously! They are not professional and not capable to running the business properly!

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Do not deal with this mob

The request for cash only payment left in a letter box should have rung alarm bells. But beyond that they delivered the bin late then refused to collect it. When contacted they were rude and abusive, then they lied about their driver's phones being stolen, then went back to being rude. Note that you can't actually find their business address and cannot get face to face contact. Do not use them!

Gazza

GazzaMelbourne

Avoid at all cost

Deplorable customer service. I have never dealt with a company as poorly run as this one. Their prices may be a bit cheaper but I would rather pay extra and be treated with courtesy and respect. They are rude, unprofessional and treat their customers with utter disregard. I cannot stress how deplorable their behaviour was. Hire from anywhere but here.

Unprofessional!!!

Horrible customer service, answers the phone with a grunt, and if you expect to have your bin picked up promptly, make sure you allow up to 4 weeks to have it removed, because their minimum 5 days maximum 10 days should actually ’We don't give a damn when you want it picked up.’
If I could give a 0, I would! Horrible company to deal with!

Read the previous comments and don't expect anything more

dyl

dylMelbourne

Absolutely terrible avoid at all costs

#.5 Metre SKIP BIN

Booked Skip rubbish bin<< Cash on Delivery, OK> Paid, Bin dropped off, then was told it would be 5 to 10 days before pick Up. Did not tell you this when phoned them. Rude on phone, never deal with them???

Fed up

Fed upMelbourne

Rubbish!

I called in the morning i got the bin at nearly 6:00pm. When we filled the bin i called back so they can remove the bin they told me that they would come to pick it up 12 days later I'm still waiting. I called again the same story don't know what to do! Do not use this company for bin hire it is crap.

bam

bamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No Service whatsoever

Booked a skip never showed up, waited all day. Called in the morning and they hung up! Not even sure why they bother wasting peoples time quoting! Wish I had read reviews earlier.

Worst service

This is the worst bin hire we have ever had. My mum had the bin for 4 weeks, called everyday for at least 2 weeks and was told they would come and they didn't, took me calling. She got hung up on and the excuse was that the guy is senile and old and shouldn't work, well fix it! Worst customer service we have ever experienced, DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Jono

JonoMelbourne

Worst ever

Gave a delivery window of 'sometime today' never turned up. When I called to enquirer I was told it's coming. An hour later when I called again they swore at me and hung up. Still have the rubbish. Absolute waste of time.