Alex4545

Alex4545Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

After seeing black gunk oozing and sticking to the bottom of my fridge doors, I emailed customer service and they immediately replied back the next day to organise a date for a repairman to come to the home. Once that was organised, they came as scheduled and fixed it like new. I'm now a very happy Westinghouse customer.

Store LocationAppliances Online

Mastanasta F.

Mastanasta F.Sydney, NSW

Westinghouse dishwasher

Have to admit, our dishwasher will not die. It's been washing dishes every day and night for 8 years and is still going strong. It has a perfectly useful 30min cycle, unlike another dishwasher we had which required an hour and a half to complete the "fast" cycle. Dishes always come out looking pristine (we do pre-wash) and it has never leaked or caused an issue. Have to give credit where it is due and this aussie-made dishwasher is surprisingly good, if not looking a little worse for wear.

Kerrie

KerrieCentral West, NSW

Would have bought other brand

Westinghouse , free standing stove, WLE 525 WA, servicing Hotplate;s a nightmare..
would buy a different brand, had I known.. Hotplate Element's Hard wired, Cleaning of stove top
and the Grill area, cramped for room..

Store LocationBeta Electrical
jessica01

jessica01queensland

Baked the way I wanted

I just love my oven. Not matter what I cooked, they just turned out the way we wanted. It made cooking or baking more enjoyable.
It's stylish stainless steal design looking, it's at very affordable price range.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Toowoomba

Cath C

Cath CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty service great

Purchased stove top and under bench oven love them both recently had a problem with the stove called Westinghouse within a few days had someone come over and was fixed without any problems within 15 minutes. Fantastic service

Store LocationGood guys Essendon dfo

Yvette H

Yvette HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My saviour!

I absolutely love my Westinghouse Dishwasher. It does a great cleaning job, has many different cycles to chose from that take from 15mins to 2 hours and is lovely and quiet. Plus I got some free Finish products and professional help from the Good Guys. Clean dishes with no fuss!

Store LocationGood guys northland

Jarod

JarodPerth, WA

Service People are Useless

They said they were going to call me 30 mins before they came to my house, I thought 'great I'll have a chance to drive home', didn't ring at all, when I called they said they rang the doorbell and no one was home. Of course you dumb crap, you were supposed to call in advance. Now I have to wait for 3 days for the monkey to come fix the fridge that stopped working 3 days ago while all my food spoils. Fridge is still in warranty. Will never buy from these incompetent halfwits again.

Oh and the Good Guys where I bought it from were useless and said to go straight to Westinghouse.

Store LocationGood Guys

useless customer service and no communication.

Store LocationThe goodguys castle hill.

Shoddy workmanship these days

Bought a new Westinghouse Four French Door WQE6000SA refrigerator less than two weeks ago. Thing hasn’t worked properly since we installed it. Westinghouse were slow to respond to my calls in regards to the issues we were having with it. It turns out it needs a new part that our local authorised repairer doesn’t have in stock so another week without a fridge. Shame as they used to be a good reliable brand.

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed

A few years ago we purchased an electric wall oven with a separate grill which could be used as a second smaller oven. Great for baking smaller items, probably the most versatile oven I have ever had. After it died I replaced it with the same. Big mistake, the smaller oven takes longer to heat up than the bigger oven and doesn’t cook properly and the big oven doesn’t heat to the correct temperature. So annoyed and disappointed, wouldn’t buy their products again

Store LocationThe Good Guys

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

Extremely poor customer service!!

Michelle

Michelle

Misleading promotions

Bad customer service

Westinghouse refrigerator, 10 months old, under warrant, door on freezer not closing properly ice everywhere can barley open the door. A guy came and didn't seem to know what was wrong and said he'd be back in a week with parts, never showed up, then I called them and they said in another week someone would come, no show again so I called them again and they said someone would come the next day and guess what it's the 3rd time they said a technician would come and no one showed up they didn't even bother to call and let me know. So annoyed and frustrated if he can't fix it just say so and give me another one.

The worst customer service

Purchased a dishwasher on 11 April which failed on 15 July. Dishwasher cannot be repaired. Initially offered a store credit which was subsequently withdrawn as were supposed to return damaged goods to them!! However in our defence this was NOT disclosed or discussed when the store credit was authorised, but ONLY when we followed up to determine where it was at!!!

DONNA COWAN

Westinghouse have now reconsidered their decision and have issued a store credit...Now to determine which make and model of dishwasher to buy :)

Vee

VeeCairns

Westinghouse Cash Back

Cash Back buys are a Sham! Purchased large Westinghouse refrigerator from The Good Guys. Processed successfully with validation and approval for $150 cash back refund. Cash back was never received. After waiting 8weeks and an email requesting further waiting, then Numerous (5) contacts with relevant staff and confirmed my account details twice, over period of three months. They said they would call me back. No call and still no cash back.
I called them back again a month later, the person claimed had no experience and did not know who to talk too. Done. Never buy an item with anticipation of cash back. Lesson, don't be baited into buying item with cash back promo, it's a sham!

ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Yet another dissatisfied customer!

LanaMelbourne

Rude Customer Service & expensive parts.

Lana

Non existent after sales service.

Warranty repair lasted 3 months.Been calling customer service to get it fixed again.Tried calling on 5 separate occasions and been on call waiting for 30 mins each time.Do yourself a favour and steer clear of this company, they are not interested in providing any after sales service for their heaps of junk.

Theo T
Theo T

Thanks Rumana, I will certainly do that.I will attach it to the email that I sent to that email address on the 20th June that pre dated my latest series of phone calls.My email has also not been answered - 6 days and waiting.

MRC

MRCMelbourne

Serviceman takes advantage of elderly widow

The title says it all, really. Charged a $286 callout fee to come and say "there's nothing wrong" without actually inspecting anything and leaving after a minute. Thanks for that. Won't be buying any of your products again.

Donna

DonnaNorthern Region, NSW

Outstanding warranty service - Westinghouse and Harvey Norman

Sue

Sueasked

Was going to purchase a 690 litre side by side Westinghouse fridge freezer , as I have had my old one for 19 years and has been fantastic, but after reading these reviews , i do not think I have any confidence in Westinghouse anymore !

Ruby P

Ruby Pasked

I am having trouble working out the temperature dial on our new Westinghouse conventional oven. The dial has no pointer as such to line up the temperature but rather it's around a 1cm thick - take a guess - dial, I could be 30 degrees out depending on placement. Any help?

Hi Ruby,
I suggest to send this question to customercare@electrolux.com.au (they are part of Westinghouse brand). Sorry, I can't help more.

Roger

Rogerasked

What is the warranty period regarding rust on a Westinghouse French Door fridge?

Hi Roger,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Westinghouse refrigerator .
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania.
Thanks, Tania

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands and Physical Shops