Westinghouse WFEP915SB

MPN: 36431606

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

Love cooking

Im well satisfied with oven and I like the design of it and easy to Operate just few simple steps ..you can almost cook everything in it it has alarm system and time that's works wonderful.oven and grill both works well and they both cook the food evenly which is soo good it even has waste collection tray at the bottom it is so easy to clean.you can bake,grill and make pizza and its has fan heating, easy to control temperature.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

JustineSouth Australia

Been a long time coming

Always wanted one, never had the space til now. Cheapest pyroltic on the market. Soft close door is great. Love the gas stove top and electric oven. Soooo big. Cant wait to use it at xmas. Easy wipe over for cleaning. Love the fast heat up and the light on while cooking and that the door is cool to touch.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Fiendmau5

Fiendmau5Perth

Awesome oven

What a oven, awesome with cooking all types of food, cooks evenly through out, the self cleaning pyro clean is a god send, no more scrubbing the oven for me, easy install as well to get the correct levels on the oven with the screw feet, very sturdy oven. Happy customer :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jackie

JackieNerang

Great cooking,

Date PurchasedJun 2017

What a fantastic stove!

I purchased this cooker in December 2017 in time for Christmas. I am absolutely thrilled with its performance, both with the burners and the oven. I cook most of our meals from scratch and bake for the family every week. This stove has far exceeded my expectations!
I haven’t used the pyrolytic cleaning yet but I am sure it will be every inch as good as all of the other features on this marvelous appliance.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

• Selected Review

Big oven, big features, no so big price

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Yvonne

YvonneNewcastle

Great oven

This oven is great for a large family, got ours just before Christmas and it has been fantastic, plenty of room for several dishes and easy to control.
The piro feature is brilliant and cleans the oven so all I have to do is wipe it down after it cools.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tally

TallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

When we got our house built we wanted a big gas stove that we would enjoy cooking on! We were upgraded to this brand by our builders and were very glad with this stove. Nothing like a proper stove to do your cooking on. No sure about price but it was worth it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
JnJ

JnJMelbourne

Love this oven/cooker

Great unit. Bought one to fit into our brand new kitchen. Looks great and the 5 burner is well spaced out which makes cooking multiple dishes easy. Oven works well too and is quote spacious. Highly recommended. I recommend reading through the manual as there a lot of features that are not that obvious.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Concerned.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Andrea
Andrea

Thank you Rumana.
Electrolux was very helpful and quick to replace the product. Still proud of my oven :). Beautiful product.

hillsmumbec