3Whiskas Milk Plus

3.3

59%14%27%

Side Effects Yes ·
Tasty for cats
A great form of hydration
Contains calcium and taurine
For occasional supplemental feeding only
Contains sugars
Brand Manager for Whiskas? Claim your listing.

Angry
Angry Metropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Look at the ingredients it has sugar in it. Sugar that cats can’t digest

It has sugar in it. Other cat milk replacers don’t. I wrote to whiskas two years ago re this and never heard back from them. Cats and kittens cannot digest sugar. Really silly to put sugar in a cat and kitten product. I do not buy anymore. Problem solved. Show details
Jac
JacSydney, NSW

Does not replace Mother's milk

If a kitten is orphaned and needs to be bottle-fed this milk is totally unsuitable as it does not have the nutrients required for a kitten to thrive on. Approved formulas are available at pet-shops and vets for young kittens. Adults cats do not benefit from cat milk. Fresh water must always be available.
Arkacia
ArkaciaQueensland9 posts

My Little Squirt Loves It

My 9 month old kitten, Squirt, has been drinking small amounts of Whiskas kitten milk since I first brought her home in February and she adores it. Totally addicted I think. Now she's older, I'm trying to wean her off the supper serve, leaving just her breakfast, but she's not making it easy.

As an owner, I'm happy to let her have this as it ensures she gets some liquid daily and as a growing kitten, the extra vitamins ect are good for her. Only thing I have against this cat ambrosia is the sugar in it. Totally un-necessary in my opinion. No cat needs sugar. Get rid of that Whiskas and I'll gladly up my rating to 5 stars.

Katrina c
Katrina c

Cuddles loves wiskas milk pluss

We have a orental cat 14 yrs old.

He loves his milk plus but since I have been giving him this I find that he has stoped eating his wet food.

He has royal canin dry food so I am hoping with both the dry food and milk plus he is get all he needs.

Sedz
SedzSydney, NSW85 posts

My Scottish Fold really likes this

I recently bought the Whiskas Cat Milk, something different for our cat to try. She has never had milk before so I wasn't sure how she would take it. However, after she got a little taste she now loves it. I give her a little amount in the mornings just like a breakie treat and she seems to enjoy it very much. i haven't noticed any change in her behaviour or eating habits or any negative effect since giving this to her. So thumbs up!

khale
khale

My ragdoll loves it

my ragdoll kitten loves it, i had no problems like some of the people below.

i guess it depends on the cat and the cats tolerants

Adam Feltus
Adam Feltus

Best Cat Milk on the market

Wanted to try some cat milk over the weekend. Whiskas Milk Plus was, by far, better than drinking straight from the cat.

VictoriaSydney, NSW9 posts

Terrible lactose reduced isn't same as lactose free

Diarrea and vomiting minutes after drinking. Cats are often lactose intolerant to various degrees and mine are quite intolerant so the reaction was bad

Cat Owner
Cat Owner

Paulfcdx
PaulfcdxBrisbane9 posts

meve
mevehobart5 posts

My cat loves wiskas milk

I give her very little twice a day, only a tablespoon or so in the morning and again at evening. As she has to be medicated twice a day (hyperthyroidism) having the milk with the pill doesn't upset her tommy. I keep the milk always in the cooler section of the fridge and only buy the small cartons. Much dear but not waste. Very expensive treat!!! but she needs it. Only at Coles, W/W have the litre carton.

julzkayla
julzkayla

LilacWine
LilacWine28 posts

OK

I buy the Whiskas Milk Plus occasionally as a treat for my cats. They do seem to like it and as it doesn't have lactose it should be better for them. They drink it happily but I'm always left with some in the bowl (too generous a serving). As cats don't drink that much in general I'm always left throwing a portion of the container out before it goes rancid in the fridge. I think buying it for my cats makes me feel better rather than the cats. I feel as though I'm giving them a special treat.
It enables me to give the cats a treat.
I do end up throwing some of it out as the cats don't drink that much.
Rose5757
Rose5757
shanemmy
shanemmyQLD , 470133 posts

The cat loves it

We bought this when our cat was a kitten. She loves it,but we do not tend to buy it for her now as it is expensive to buy on a regular basis. Its good as an occasional treat, but not for all the time, but if your cat really loves milk, then its a good alternative as cats can't digest regular milk.
Cats love it as an alternative to lactose milk.
Bit pricey to buy regularly
avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS95 posts

our kitten loves it

We needed an alternative to cows milk for our kitten that had been separated from its mother at 5 weeks old, i had used Whiskas milk for previous cats we'd owned and i didn't think twice about buying it
okay price, looks creamy and our kitten can't wait for more
nothing really

No questions yet

Features:

Whiskas Milk Plus is a tasty supplement to your cat's normal diet that is lactose-free and gentle on sensitive stomachs. It is suitable for both kittens and adult cats and contains essential nutrients to keep your cat happy and healthy such as calcium, taurine, thiamine and crude protein. The recommended serving size is up to 100 ml per day and is intended for occasional or supplemental feeding only.

After opening, this product can be kept for 7 days if kept refrigerated at 4°C.

Reviewers thought:

The reviewers’ kittens and cats loved the milk and drank it willingly. It’s also a great form of hydration for cats that are on a predominantly dry-food diet. Since cats are naturally reluctant drinkers, the product may go to waste if not used within 7 days.

CategoryCat Foods
Life Stage
  • Adult
  • Kitten

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Whiskas? Claim your listing.