Whiskas Milk Plus

Whiskas Milk Plus

See the Best Cat Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Whiskas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Tasty for cats

• A great form of hydration

• Contains calcium and taurine

Cons

• For occasional supplemental feeding only

• Contains sugars

Jac
JacSydney, NSW

Does not replace Mother's milk

If a kitten is orphaned and needs to be bottle-fed this milk is totally unsuitable as it does not have the nutrients required for a kitten to thrive on. Approved formulas are available at pet-shops and vets for young kittens. Adults cats do not benefit from cat milk. Fresh water must always be available.

Arkacia
ArkaciaQueensland

My Little Squirt Loves It

My 9 month old kitten, Squirt, has been drinking small amounts of Whiskas kitten milk since I first brought her home in February and she adores it. Totally addicted I think. Now she's older, I'm trying to wean her off the supper serve, leaving just her breakfast, but she's not making it easy.

As an owner, I'm happy to let her have this as it ensures she gets some liquid daily and as a growing kitten, the extra vitamins ect are good for her. Only thing I have against this cat ambrosia is the sugar in it. Totally un-necessary in my opinion. No cat needs sugar. Get rid of that Whiskas and I'll gladly up my rating to 5 stars.

Other Cat Foods

Cuddles loves wiskas milk pluss

We have a orental cat 14 yrs old.
He loves his milk plus but since I have been giving him this I find that he has stoped eating his wet food.
He has royal canin dry food so I am hoping with both the dry food and milk plus he is get all he needs.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

My Scottish Fold really likes this

I recently bought the Whiskas Cat Milk, something different for our cat to try. She has never had milk before so I wasn't sure how she would take it. However, after she got a little taste she now loves it. I give her a little amount in the mornings just like a breakie treat and she seems to enjoy it very much. i haven't noticed any change in her behaviour or eating habits or any negative effect since giving this to her. So thumbs up!

My ragdoll loves it

my ragdoll kitten loves it, i had no problems like some of the people below.
i guess it depends on the cat and the cats tolerants

Best Cat Milk on the market

Wanted to try some cat milk over the weekend. Whiskas Milk Plus was, by far, better than drinking straight from the cat.

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Terrible lactose reduced isn't same as lactose free

Diarrea and vomiting minutes after drinking. Cats are often lactose intolerant to various degrees and mine are quite intolerant so the reaction was bad

Causes Behavioural Problems

Paulfcdx
PaulfcdxBrisbane

Nothing special to justify the price.

meve
mevehobart

My cat loves wiskas milk

I give her very little twice a day, only a tablespoon or so in the morning and again at evening. As she has to be medicated twice a day (hyperthyroidism) having the milk with the pill doesn't upset her tommy. I keep the milk always in the cooler section of the fridge and only buy the small cartons. Much dear but not waste. Very expensive treat!!! but she needs it. Only at Coles, W/W have the litre carton.

My cats love it but it curdles too quickly

LilacWine
LilacWine

OK

I buy the Whiskas Milk Plus occasionally as a treat for my cats. They do seem to like it and as it doesn't have lactose it should be better for them. They drink it happily but I'm always left with some in the bowl (too generous a serving). As cats don't drink that much in general I'm always left throwing a portion of the container out before it goes rancid in the fridge. I think buying it for my cats makes me feel better rather than the cats. I feel as though I'm giving them a special treat.
It enables me to give the cats a treat.
I do end up throwing some of it out as the cats don't drink that much.

Rose5757
Rose5757

shanemmy
shanemmyQLD , 4701

The cat loves it.

We bought this when our cat was a kitten. She loves it,but we do not tend to buy it for her now as it is expensive to buy on a regular basis. Its good as an occasional treat, but not for all the time, but if your cat really loves milk, then its a good alternative as cats can't digest regular milk.
Cats love it as an alternative to lactose milk.
Bit pricey to buy regularly

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

our kitten loves it

We needed an alternative to cows milk for our kitten that had been separated from its mother at 5 weeks old, i had used Whiskas milk for previous cats we'd owned and i didn't think twice about buying it
okay price, looks creamy and our kitten can't wait for more
nothing really

tsetse
tsetseAU

My cat loves it

I set up a cat profile on the Whiskas website a while ago and they sent me some cat food samples and a couple to claim free Whiskas Milk Plus. My cat loves it so much that he will be sitting by the fridge after eating his food, waiting for me to get the milk out!

Whiskas Milk Plus is a bit expensive compared to other similar products, but I will still buy it if it's on special. I used to get Pets Own lactose-free milk, and now Zymil lactose-free full cream milk for my cat. He loves all three of them just as much.
healthy for your cats

Features:

Whiskas Milk Plus is a tasty supplement to your cat's normal diet that is lactose-free and gentle on sensitive stomachs. It is suitable for both kittens and adult cats and contains essential nutrients to keep your cat happy and healthy such as calcium, taurine, thiamine and crude protein. The recommended serving size is up to 100 ml per day and is intended for occasional or supplemental feeding only.

After opening, this product can be kept for 7 days if kept refrigerated at 4°C.

Reviewers thought:

The reviewers’ kittens and cats loved the milk and drank it willingly. It’s also a great form of hydration for cats that are on a predominantly dry-food diet. Since cats are naturally reluctant drinkers, the product may go to waste if not used within 7 days.