3.7

67% · 21 · 33%

Liz
LizPerth, WA6 posts

Outstanding Service

I ordered an expensive text book from Wildfire because they had the best price. My first time using Wildfire. My book was delivered in good time - on a Sunday. However, I didn't keep a precise record of all the text books I'd ordered, so I ordered the same book again about a week later without knowing it. Stupid and careless on my part. But Wildfire to the rescue. They sent me an email after I ordered the second book to say I'd already ordered it, did I really want another one or had I made a mistake. That was on a Sunday as well, the same day my first book arrived!!! Wildfire emailed straight back to say the order was cancelled and the money refunded immediately. What great service to correct my own stupid mistake.

S.R
S.R

Not happy

I have recently bought 2 text books from Wildfire Textbooks and have had nothing but trouble. I ordered them 10 business days before more uni semester started and the website said they were in stock and would be delivered in 3-5 days. i am now about to start my 3rd week of my semester and my books have still not been delivered. i have called up several times asking where they are and i got a different response every time. my last conversation with the manager revealed that they had not even sent my books out to me when i had been told 3 times they had. I now have 2 days before an assignment is due and i can not complete it as i don't have my books.

sloren.085
sloren.085AU

So simple!

I recently bought some French language books from Wildfire and they arrived promptly as advised. The customer service was great as the staff were knowledgeable when I spoke to them on the phone. The process was quick and easy and I was very pleased with how quick the order was received. Will definitely use again when I need to order the next installment.
Reliable, convenient