100% · 30%

Brand Manager for Wisdom Teeth Clinics? Claim your listing.

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Definitely Recommend

I would definitely recommend the Wisdom Teeth Clinic. My son had his wisdom teeth removed recently. Stephanie Tan and the medical staff at the day hospital provided him with exceptional health care at an affordable price.
Pete G
Pete G

Great service - best and lowest cost

Great professional service and affordable Brisbane dental surgeon.
Quick waiting times, with a free x-ray with my first appointment. Great doctors.
No downtime post op and was back to normal self in 2 days.
Marcus
MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Cheapest wisdom teeth removal I found in Brisbane

Got a quote from an oral surgeon for all wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthetic in a day hospital or day surgery centre which was nearly $4000! These were the ones I was recommended by my dentist.

Managed to look around online and found these oral surgeons who charged a maximum of $1190 for all 4 wisdom teeth removed at once. Although limited spots to see them, I got in to see them within a week and had my annoying wisdom teeth removed shortly after.

Definitely recommend everyone do there research online before going ahead.