Wonderlux
Listing monitored by Wonderlux

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

Really pleased!

Hi Rebecca, I have received my blinds on Monday and fitted them that afternoon. Just wanted to let you know and staff that I am super happy with the quality and ease of installation. The measurements were spot on. Also couldn’t believe how quickly I received the order. Attached are some pics of the blind. Again many thanks.
Cheers Hugh

Good Choice

I had an estimate from a local retailer that was through the roof. Decided to do it myself. Glad I did. Saved thousands. Got a better product and did not get ripped off. Quality is good for what I paid for them. Ordering process was simple and effective. Free shipping in proper packaging. All around great experience.

Felipe E
Felipe EAustralian Capital Territory

Very Happy Return Customer

I've ordered from Wonderlux several times for my own home and also a rental unit. I've never had any problems. Their site is easy to use and the blinds always come as expected. SO much easier and cheaper than dealing with someone at a retail store!

I am so impressed with this company!

Not only have they been incredibly helpful during our renovation process, their blinds are excellent quality, look beautiful and when we encountered issues with our contractors tossing some parts out by accident, wonderlux replaced the parts with no hassle or questions asked. I have recommended this business to several friends and business associates and will continue to use their product for future properties and projects.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Emma
EmmaKingston 2604, ACT

Quality Blinds & So Easy to Install

Quality blinds for great prices and simple to install. I don’t think I’ll ever order blinds from a normal retailer again. Cheaper, faster, no strangers in my home, love it.

Patti
PattiNorth Western Region, NSW

Love my new Wonderlux Blinds

First I was impressed by how much there was to choose from, and when I finally decided what I wanted got lots of help through the Chat box. With the help of the lass I cant remember her name think it was Rebecca. I placed my order mid July 2021 and received the finished product second week in August. So much quicker than expected and a whole cheaper. And I love them . My husband put them up with no problems. So now I will be ordering more . Thank you Wonerlux

Great products and great service

i had a problem with a chain pull on my vertical blinds after owning it for just a short while. Rebecca in customer service got right on it and the problem was solved. thanks again!

Simply beautiful

We love our new roller blinds. They are simple and they are beautiful. The process of ordering was also very simple. The staff was wonderful in helping with the comfort level of measuring for the blinds. The roller blinds we selected are the perfect touch for our rooms.

Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.Canberra 2600, ACT

Easy home improvement

#1 Well packed for a long trip. #2 Multiple packages were well labeled for each window. #3 instructions are well displayed with how to install. #4 All windows were a easy fit. # 5 All shutters looked great installed.

Love my blinds!

Good service, good price, great quality. Cannot believe I've never ordered blinds this way before, it's a no-brainer. Thanks Wonderlux!!

Zak
ZakKingston 2604, ACT

Can’t believe I haven’t done this before!

Easy to order, great service, fast delivery. I got a retail quote before hand too and it was almost double the price of what I eventually got here.

Sheridan
SheridanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really happy

Really happy with my new blinds. The ordering process was simple and the blinds arrived really quickly. Look beautiful and really simple to install. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Find out how Wonderlux compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

So easy from start to finish

I was slightly nervous about the idea of buying something like a curtain over the internet, especially when it was going to require me to install it myself and I'm absolutely hopeless with DIY - wouldn't know the difference between types of screwdriver. The whole experience with buying through Wonderlux was super easy and straightforward which I really appreciated, their site is very easy to navigate. When my curtains arrived putting them up was actually far more doable than I expected, I had to watch the Wonderlux online tutorial but it's really good because you can pause it when you get stuck. Over the moon with the outcome and they look superb. Thanks all

Unbelievable Product Quality

I’ve shopped around at a few online blind retailers and Wondelrux had just about the most competitive prices on the market. This made me a bit wary of their quality, so I ordered a couple of samples. They arrived promptly and the fabric was still premium, with UV blockout backing and all. I decided to proceed with the order and couldn’t be happier. They look fantastic and it’s always good to support an Aussie company.