Woodstock Bourbon and Cola

Woodstock Bourbon and Cola

1.8

i feel so sick and not even drunk

12/18 of my box stubbies feel so sick heart burn and caffine overdose yet hardly tipsy swaping to my vodka such a waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 for A$30.00.

shineadwolf

shineadwolfHobart, TAS

Best Bourbon Cans Available

These cans are a great go to and have been my go to for years.
I haven't come across a bottle shop that doesn't stock them which is super handy.
They go down smoothly, sometimes too smoothly

Purchased in October 2019 for A$45.00.

Catherine A.

Catherine A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

brown slime in drink and in mouth wonder why some taste grose ,, sorta turned me off

Not the same taste as my mates woodstocks were both drinking same drink but i brought mine from thirsty camels hackham sa , n they got theres from dan murphy ,, mine taste grose compared and so far one six pack out of the carton taste grose yet to find out if the rest is like it ,,, really taste flat tipped some out to see if it bubbled n blown slime was in it makes sence why my tongues brown ,,, i have spent thousands of dollers of these cans bec it was my favourite drink but makes sence now i somtimes enjoy drinking them n alot goes to waste n taste weird ,, sorta turned me off abit but i still crave a bourban somtime

Purchased in July 2019 at Hackham sa thirsty camel for A$35.95.

Premixed Spirits

Find out how Woodstock Bourbon and Cola compares to other Premixed Spirits

Rhiannan

RhiannanHunter Region, NSW

Chemical/Poison taste

I have been a loyal Woodstock drinker for years and The taste has been disgusting like pesticide taste it’s horrible! I initially wasted $80 buying two 10 packs from different stores and both had the same chemical taste! I then decided to change to another brand for about a month and then today I decided to try again. No change it’s still the horrid pesticide chemical disgusting taste and therefore the entire 10 pack went into the bin again tonight! This seriously needs to be investigated because the taste in the drinks does not taste drinkable and along the lines of some sort of poison. Woodstock you seriously need to look into this ASAP!!

Purchased in July 2019.

Lauren B.

Lauren B.Northern Region, NSW

What’s wrong with my woody?

I’ve also been drinking Woodstock’s for a few years now and have found this latest 6 pack tastes really odd, flat, chemical like. I honestly can’t drink it! I really hope it’s not a recipe change as it’s pretty much the only drink I like! :(

Purchased in June 2019 at BWS Physical store for A$26.00.

Two days ago you would of gotten 5 stars