Woodstock Bourbon and Cola

Woodstock Bourbon and Cola

See the Best Premix Spirits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Catherine A.

Catherine A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

brown slime in drink and in mouth wonder why some taste grose ,, sorta turned me off

Not the same taste as my mates woodstocks were both drinking same drink but i brought mine from thirsty camels hackham sa , n they got theres from dan murphy ,, mine taste grose compared and so far one six pack out of the carton taste grose yet to find out if the rest is like it ,,, really taste flat tipped some out to see if it bubbled n blown slime was in it makes sence why my tongues brown ,,, i have spent thousands of dollers of these cans bec it was my favourite drink but makes sence now i somtimes enjoy drinking them n alot goes to waste n taste weird ,, sorta turned me off abit but i still crave a bourban somtime

Purchased in July 2019 at Hackham sa thirsty camel for $35.95.

Rhiannan

RhiannanHunter Region, NSW

Chemical/Poison taste

I have been a loyal Woodstock drinker for years and The taste has been disgusting like pesticide taste it’s horrible! I initially wasted $80 buying two 10 packs from different stores and both had the same chemical taste! I then decided to change to another brand for about a month and then today I decided to try again. No change it’s still the horrid pesticide chemical disgusting taste and therefore the entire 10 pack went into the bin again tonight! This seriously needs to be investigated because the taste in the drinks does not taste drinkable and along the lines of some sort of poison. Woodstock you seriously need to look into this ASAP!!

Purchased in July 2019.

Lauren B.

Lauren B.Northern Region, NSW

What’s wrong with my woody?

I’ve also been drinking Woodstock’s for a few years now and have found this latest 6 pack tastes really odd, flat, chemical like. I honestly can’t drink it! I really hope it’s not a recipe change as it’s pretty much the only drink I like! :(

Purchased in June 2019 at BWS Physical store for $26.00.

Two days ago you would of gotten 5 stars

Tammy H.

Tammy H.asked

I have had the exact problem I drink the 6% and in the last couple of days they taste strange with a horrible after taste. I too will find another brand if the taste continues. It's almost like a chemical after taste I can't quite explain it

Infensus M.
Infensus M.

Me too. I’ll tell you exactly what I think it tastes like: fly spray (or a taste like the smell of fly spray). It’s uncannily similar.

The last time I drank this stuff, it didn’t taste like this.

MistyB
MistyB

I have just purchased a 6 pack and had the same thought!. I opened a 2nd can just in case I got a bad one, still the same bad taste and definitely not what i remember from the past.

CategoryPremix Spirits