100% · 40%

Ease of Application

eMs321
eMs32110 posts

Almost practically perfect

This is my favourite deodorant. I LOVE the surf and tango scents. I have to be honest, it doesn't last all day for me and I have to re-apply. But it still works better than all the other deodorants I have tried and the smell is fantastic. I have tried the stronger strength ones *Wild and Urban* but those scents didn't agree with me and I have sensitive skin so I'm happy with tango, surf and mellow. Another minor thing is that I go through the sticks pretty fast. While the tins are really hard to open after a while. But still a great deodorant.
Smell
Ease of Application
Janine
Janine13 posts

The best

This is the best natural deodorant you can get. I am using the sick. Beautifully scented, not strong so does not over power your perfume. I have been trying a few different natural deodorants none have been effective until I tried Woohoo.
Definitely a winner. Show details
Cheryl J.
Cheryl J.2 posts

Really works and great for very sensitive skin

I haven't been able to wear any underarm deodorant for years as my skin reacts to them. I was given a competitor product recently and got very itchy after only a few days, so did some research and discovered the unscented Woohoo Mellow. Long story short - it works - no body odour smell even applying it once every two days, and no itch even after using it for a couple of months now. I am very happy about this product!! Show details
nregu57
nregu57Northeast, VIC13 posts

Perfection

Went to buy another similar advertised product and was recommended this one instead. Applied it after my shower 21 hours ago, and still no BO smell! I’m going through menopause and break out in a sweat numerous times during the day - this has been the most effective odour control I’ve ever used!