See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,250

MARGARET

MARGARET

Really bad

I bought your Woolworths brand jelly beans and snakes. They are disgusting! How anyone could it this crap is beyond me. Lift your game if you want us to buy your brand

Store LocationOcean keys

Not heard

Not heardTasmania

Well done Woolworths sort of

Woolworths online orders are very well setup, be good if they had stock to complete the orders online.
Delivery drivers are excellent, on time and helpful attitude.
The only problem is lack of stock, and its an ongoing problem.
Refund setup is excellent also, way better than Coles refund policy!

Bob in Oz

Bob in OzSydney, NSW

Different information being provided after logging in.

When I opened the woolworths website and did a search for half price items, the search results came up with 543 items & when I started adding items to the online basket/trolley, it required me to log in after I reached a certain value (and now they know a lot about me) and strangely now when I searched for half-price items, the list has been reduced to 499 items. Something very fishy here !!! The huge amounts of data these corporations have on individual consumers is likely being used to manipulate consumer choice ! Very unfortunate for consumers and competition !!!

Anml

AnmlQueensland

Checkout scams

Check your receipts carefully. I've been scammed twice in the last week, both times to Woolworths advantage. They charged for a more expensive variety of fruit, and charged twice for one item.
Obviously I should have carefully checked my receipts before I left the store and I'll certainly be doing that from now on if I shop at Woolworths.
One "mistake" I can tolerate, two in a row is very suspicious. Is this how Woolworths is paying back the wages they stole from their employees?

Roby

Roby

RIP OFF & MISLEADING. Coles Online is better

Made online order with some items on special, paid in full ready for pick up 2 days later.

the next day made amendment by buying more items on our order but at check out to pay for the ammendments all special prices items that was already bought & paid the day before sneakily changed by woolworth to current non special price without any notice.

Called woolworth to cancel the amendment but was refused.

In the end we just cancel altogether & demand our money back.

What a Rip Off & Sneaky practice!!!!! Very non trustworthy!!!!

luvaloo

luvalooAU

Never get my bakery items I order

Every time I order my bakery products I have to have it delivered after 3pm so thats what I do just to get my order and my bakery items are most of the time out of stock they never ever have enough yet they make us wait till night time to get our order when will they fix this issue Ive complained over and over its disgusting in so sick of this happening

Bec

BecGoldfields, WA

Online pick up

Yesterday when I went to pick up my online shop I clicked I was 15 minutes away, then I clicked when I was there. I said I was here. Then I had someone at the desk asked me if I was for online. All online people had gone home, so I had to wait for someone behind the front desk to go and get it that took a further 15 minutes because the lady who went to go and get my order stopped and had a conversation on her way there I understand that they might be busy but I think there should be something to tell us that people have gone home or not to use the app at a certain time because it just won't work.

K T

K TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolworths Coleslaw Salad mix rip off - pre cut in bag

Woolworths Altona North - Bag of pre cut coleslaw salad mix contained about 3rd of inedible dried out scrap ends of old end of tough cabbage and celery. You could even see the black part of the ends in some pieces. This not the first time I have experienced this, last bag the same but not so bad.

Lulu

LuluPerth, WA

Meat is always fresh

I like Woolworths butcher, their meat is always fresh compared to coles, and the one time I got meat that was off before the expiration date, they refunded without issue. but their customer service from the managers is very poor. I go to Maddington and carousel Woolworths and both stores have very rude managers.

Store LocationMaddington and carousel
Richard

Richard

Woolworths The Ponds - Hopeless!

Store LocationWoolworths The Ponds

:: Woolworths fail in fulfill the promotion Google Bundle ::

Dingo

DingoPerth, WA

Extremely Poor delivery service

DOnt bother using Woolworths for online shopping and deliveries. Unless you are standing at the door waiting in the 3 hour window the drivers make no attempt to actually make the delivery.

Coupled with the fact most of the time half the order cant be completed i will be sticking with their major competition as i never have an issue with them.

Dan

Dan

Fancy Feast cat food

my cat only eats this brand and flavour and recently the company changed the label and color and was going crazy looking for this range which was on special for $1 at one stage was 0.80cents so i stocked up but since they changed the label went to both stores at Watergardens and no staff could find the tag or the cans said was out of stock? no barcode match showing on their system
went to Taylors Lakes Vic and a male staff explained label changed would be nice for a heads up on the change on the the store app it was showing pink

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Vic

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

7 hours of phone calls to [names removed] manager + more to fix their crap online

First ever order, spoke to so many people for 7 hours. on hold 13 times. Damn hellish nightmare. Don't order online people who don't give a rat crap to help.

Angie H

Angie HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolies saved my life

I needed to grab some choccies after work and woolies were having a huge sale on toblerones. Stocked up and loving it. No need to share.

Prices decrease and my waist increses!

Ber

BerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me rotting chicken - Staff resolved issue

Sold me old (SOUR SMELLING!) chicken - spoke to staff and they resolved my issue quickly. Happy with the service I received, although I could have still done without the inconvenience.

Store LocationSunnybank Hills

scott w.

scott w.

unavailable

im trying to do an online shop at woolworths and they have so many items unavailable,Tomatoes ?,what kind of supermarket has no tomatoes,chum dog food unavailable,fantastic noodles unavailable,pork steak,unavailable,this just from what i want,im guessing a lot more is unavailable,they really need to keep the stores stocked.

Grumpy Pop

Grumpy PopSouth East Queensland, QLD

True fully the most tatsteless ham I have eaten.

Every year we buy a Woolies Ham for Xmas & have been very happy with the taste of their ham . This year I cant believe how tasteless & bland their budget ham is .

Store LocationRedbank Plains

Worst Baguette I've Ever Tasted

Dry, dense, and spongy - this is the worst piece of bread I've ever had in my life. Makes regular white bread seem gourmet in comparison. Previously, I have had better breads from Woolworths.

Store LocationMelbourne

Stop changing packaging.

I have been purchasing Woolworths light sparkling mineral water for many years, slabs of 20 to a pack, recently Woolworths have changed the shape of the bottle and made the lid (screw top) a lot smaller, it has made it difficult for me to remove the lid and also recap the lid, most of the time dropping the lid as it is so small, as a senior it appears I may have to find another brand to purchase, as I cant deal with the new shape of the lid...why change something that doesn't need changing..

Store LocationWhyalla

JANEasked

Why has the Bairnsdale Store stopped selling The Sour Dough fruit loaf ,i have been in for a feww weeks none there spoke to shop assistant who informed me it's not available anymore .
Such a popular Bread .

JANE

I am waiting for the answer to my question.

fred f

(,i have been in for a feww weeks none there??)

Anyway I am confused. The store told you they are not available anymore and you expect the public to know.

Jorja.kasked

Well I got an email saying I was one of 5 people to win a free gift and I chose from the selected items and I chose an iPhone 11 and I ended up paying $40 I'm not really happy and I expect my phone to iPhone to be coming otherwise I'll be telling a lot of people not to use Woolworths. I really hope there is something you can do to help me

Alasdair
Alasdair

It sounds like a scam. If you paid the money by credit card, I would suggest informing your card supplier, as your account is open to scammers.
There's no such thing as free when it comes to phishing emails.

Thankyou

fred f

Looks like you created a second login below.
Check the Woolies website which covers scams.

Jorja K.asked

Well I got an email saying that I was a lucky Woolworths customer and that I got to choose a free gift from a selected range and I chose the iPhone 11 and I ended up having to pay $40! And I am not happy. I would like you to do something about because it was just poor

Hi Jorja,
Sounds like you were scammed. Check directly with Woolies and not via a 3rd party Review site

Jorja K.

I haven't recieved it yet and I want it please

I would like the phone now please because I have spent 40 dollars

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives