Glenda V

Glenda VSydney

Missing items and very poor quality fresh produce

I was missing items and every item of fresh produce ended up in the bin, brown and slimy. Will not be ordering from Woolworths ever again!

They go against their own policy

Store Locationwoolworths melbourne square southbank
Robs Real Reviews

Robs Real ReviewsSydney

The not-so-Fresh Food people

There seems to be a blatant policy to punish those who shop online with inferior or soon to expire produce. It has happened far too many times, for it to be a coincidence. Every time I have ordered meat the used by date is on the day of delivery, or a day or two after delivery. And the fruit and vegetables are always of the lowest quality, bruised or in the case of berries, mouldy. It’s just absolutely appalling display of conniving, low level merchant thievery, and a behaviour that is completely disrespectful to paying customers. This is absolutely unacceptable and not what I expect from a major Australian retailer. Shame on you Woolworths.

Maureen Coleman

Maureen Coleman Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Spending credits to get free containers

Woolworths currently have an incentive to buy where people earn a credit for every $20 spent. Being a single person, like many in the community, it takes longer to earn the number of credits required. I have enough credits but there are no containers left. This scheme encourages people to spend but then doesn't follow through. Certainly has not encouraged me to to buy at Woolworths in future and I have been regular customer

Madjaspa

MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fruit goes ripe or off in 2 days!

Sick and tired of buying fruit that is not ripe but within a day or 2 is so ripe it goes bad. I'm a pensioner and it's wasting my money!!!! Seems like they freeze it then when you buy any type of fruit, it doesn't last. Impossible to get in touch with store or head office.

Store LocationSebastopol Victoria 3350
Jul

JulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ceres Roasted Seaweed

Maybe someone is already addressing this problem. The carb value on the 'Nutritional Information,' panel is wrong. Seaweed is virtually no carb.

Unhappy K-mart customer

Unhappy K-mart customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not so Rewarding Woolies' "Everyday Rewards" - 4c/L Fuel Discount eVouchers

Scott S

Scott SPerth

Woolworths Hot Cross Buns, Indulgent NO, Fruit NO, Cross - Very

Brioche FRUIT Hot Cross Buns, to imply a product contains fruit usually mean that there is a reasonable amount, as per the attached pictures reasonable seems to mean something else to Woolworths because they where not 'Packed with juicy vine fruit' as implied on the label or Indulgent. Only good for the bin.

Store LocationDianella WA
ted

ted

poor quality products.

i shopped at woolies for a change, instead of aldis. I paid $16 for a tray of chicken schnitzels. $4 for a iceberg lettuce. a sweet potatoe, $4 a kg for an a piece of pumpkin. I think the chicken was processed and greasy and did not taste like chicken, i cooked 2 pieces in the oven 1 had to be thrown out. The other 10 will go into my crab trap. The pumpkin and sweet potatoe was cooked in the oven with a bit of butter, the blue is usually a good pumpkin but both of these products were not palatable. When i cut into the lettuce there were live grubs within. The lettuce had to be tossed as well. I went into Aldis this morning and got reasonable products for better prices. Really disappointed with woolies.

Store Locationforster

Rebecca

Rebecca South East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother - more stress than it's worth

The last order I did with Woolworths Online arrived 2 hours after the ETA. I thought I would give them a second chance but it has been even worse.

My order was meant to be delivered at 4-5pm yesterday. At 6pm I contacted Woolworths Online and was told no driver had been allocated. They rescheduled the delivery for 9am today. I contacted customer service at 9:30am to be told no driver has been allocated. I was bounced to three different customer service representatives before I finally got someone who could help. They said they have allocated a driver, but have provided no tracking link or ETA. Unsure if my groceries will arrive this morning.

I have never had these issues with Coles delivery.

Thomas Y.

Thomas Y.

Received yogurt which is expiring next day. Forced my family to finish all yogurt on the same day purchased.

Bought the yogurt on special online and found the expiration date is next day. Is it because of expiring soon so wooworth give special?

Jack

JackSydney

Online shopping

Ordered my father Christmas lunch and more to be delivered to he's house. It didn't go to plan as the most important items were 'sold out'. I don't know how they can sell a product online to say it is not available and the refund comes a week later. If I had of know this I would of ordereded a a hamper from somewhere else. A bit embarrassing and disappointing.

William Tell

William TellSydney, NSW

Lazy and dismissive staff member

Ollie

OllieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A must for new mum's!

Jennifer

JenniferWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Avocados In Very Bad Condition

Hi, I did use the online shopping as I was doing quarantine. All avocados were rotten. Not very helpful for someone who couldn't go to buy more. We try to use them right the day after the delivery as they all were very soft.

RosySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fresh produce is just the name, Shame on them

Look at the pics below. The wraps were received yesterday and today when we opened, found them mouldy. Other pics are from previous order, I didn’t raise complaint or gave review at that time. But this time with mouldy stuff, the limits have been crossed. Previously a bug in cabbage and rotten vegetables. See pics, they speak more than words.

• +2
dankas99

dankas99South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Delivered on time was the only positive thing. Fruit was old, blackberries mouldy and instead of radishes I received a turnip. Eucalyptus oil was substituted with hand soap??? Bizarre choice of substitute. Frozen products were all fully defrosted and all bags were wet for some reason. Far excessive use of plastic bags. Will not shop online again.

Customers and the food

Customers are very helpful, offers to help and if you need anything that you can't find and the food there is amazing

Frances T.

Frances T.South East Queensland, QLD

delivery driver needs to close the gate.

Easy to purchase what I needed. However the delivery driver left the gate wide open when he left, we live on a busy road. I have a Precious 2 year old hence why its fenced and gated would appreciate the gate being closed on leaving.

PETER

PETERPeel, WA

Greenfields sanitary and hygiene issues

Greenfields woolworths hygiene and sanitary conditions are poor
No gloves- bare hands they use and putting chicken in a bag
And then dropping and wiping the bag all over the chicken juice.