Paul

Paul

Seriously

I cannot believe that the ARDC is sending grocery loads interstate and the local SA stores are empty of basic items. Shopped at your West Lakes store Wednesday and was advised by staff that they hadn't received a grocery load for 3 days as Victorian stores were the priority.....what a joke.....get your priorities right....each state has a RDC...let them service the state they service...

Rosie

Woolworths have let me down

The Woolworths website states that they have the Community hour for pensioners and the disabled. I went to my local Woolworths, at Everton Park Brisbane. They have a sign up saying that their store does not do Community hour and I would have to go to the Brookside store.
Well I don’t have a car and I’m not getting on a bus now as it’s not safe for a vulnerable person. So that’s out of the question.
If I try to order online I have to order $100 or pay a delivery fee. I tried joining the website for priority assistance but I have no idea if it worked or not.
I don’t know how I’m going to get groceries in the coming months.

The priority box is a rip off

My family is in self isolation due to being in the vulnerable category, so we ordered the online priority box. The box was half empty although we paid $80 for it. What was included was useless, 2 packets of flour cannot make anything, as we do not have any fresh things, like eggs. Also, online the box said it included toilet paper and sanitiser or soap, these items did not come. It is very disappointing and I demand a refund from this product. This is takng advantage of vulnerable people.

Just words & promises

Joined Woolworths online & then accepted as a priority customer but cannot place a order. Order is accepted , delivery time accepted, C Card accepted then when click to finalise just spins. Chat line with Olive a joke - just random frequently asked questions type answer. No answer after 49min on help line. If you do the job say say do at start of process not just let it spin out.
Murray Adsms

Bdb4500

Bdb4500South East Queensland, QLD

Priority Assist is hopeless

After being approved for Priority Assist (Disabled and can't get to a physical store) my first order worked fine. However the next time I tried, no success. What an impossible system. All the talk of helping those who are disadvantaged is just that - talk. The practical delivery is hopeless. Sort yourselves out please.

Colin

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Woolworths priority assistance failed.

I filled in the form for priority assistance due to age. No response by email in 48 hours. Tried to ring and spent 1/2 an hour listening to their dreadful 'musak' before hanging up. Redid my application and this time it worked and I spent an hour and a half scrolling through their huge product list and filled out an $160.00 order. When trying to go to checkout, page went blank. Was unable to get to the checkout page so finally gave up and found an alternative online food supply service. Unfortunately there is no option to give them 0 stars.
Seriously frustrated.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Delivery Suspended in Currimundi

I just want to order my Groceries like I used to before all this Coronavirus nonsense, but so far, no go. I used to be able to place a fortnightly order Thursday morning and get it delivered Friday, but now, delivery has been suspended in my area; crazy considering we have a Local supermarket! All delivery windows are just greyed out, where before there used to be loads of days/times. If 41 shops have been turned into "hubs" for online delivery -- why the hell can't I get my damn groceries delivered??? I don't want to go to your brick and mortar store and risk getting this virus! Pathetic, woolworths. Just pathetic.

Marie L

Marie LGippsland, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

From the moment I walked into the store I was met with a Woollies employee with a big smile on their face. She provided some of the specials that were on offer for the day. I was able to find what I was looking for with ease. The Woollies employee at the register was very helpful in processing our order quickly.

Store LocationMorwell, Victoria
Alf Mittelsmerz

Alf MittelsmerzAdelaide

Woolworths Supermarket online order - great service

Peter CBelconnen 2617, ACT

Poor ordering experience. Long Wait. No delivery. Poor communication. Poor Refund. Poor complaint handing.

MargySouth East Queensland, QLD

Woolworths Priority Delivery Fiasco

Brad

BradNowra NSW

Asked my carer to move out of the store

maggie

maggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

Thank you Woolworths . Very happy with your delivery service for seniors. Great service in current circumstances. Driver very polite and apologised for not bringing goods Inside. Thank you very happy

Very disappointed .

Like quite a few others I have been approved for Priority delivery, but there are currently no delivery windows available in the Morisset area .
In my case, I was already an online delivery customer due to being 81 and a Pensioner.
Perhaps existing online delivery customers who met this criteria should have been given some preference over those who are unlikely to remain online customers after the crisis is over ?
A.K.

mortlipp

mortlippPerth, WA

Priority online shopping for seniors appears to be a figment of Woolies imagination

James P

James PSouth West, WA

This is no delivery service. Been Stopped !!

There is no home delivery even for priority registered customers !! Keep saying we can supply, but you haven't and don't. Probably all stores should be closed and only have delivery.
When will these companies get organised. Management need firing and starting again. Had plenty of time and warning what's happening?

No response from Priority Assistance

I enrolled my parents in the Priority Assistance program almost 2 weeks ago as they are in their 80s. I live interstate and can’t get food to them. No reply.

SWest

SWestPerth, WA

Reneged on Priority Assistance "Your current delivery address is within a non-serviced area"

After having initially received approval for Priority Assistance (I have CPTSD, chronic asthma for which I have a Pensioner Health Care Card and no car and no family to assist me) I got a message today saying "Your current delivery address is within a non-serviced area". What a joke. So-called Priority Delivery is nothing more than a publicity stunt by Woolworths to be seen as not causing discrimination but the reality for everyday Australians with disabilities is an escalation of hardship.

Trish06

Trish06MELBOURNE

appalling

Woolworth Priority Assistance is non existence in Kingaroy Qld. After applying and receiving text to say we were able to order, only to discover after trying to place order and phoning our only woolworth store (no coles ) the service is unavailable. I find this to be a total lack of care for customers, especially in this climate where people who are in total isolation and have no family support need to rely on this service. Woolworths
Management I am appalled at your lack of concern for your fellow australians and as per other reviews I am not alone in my opinion, absolutely hopeless. patricia

mikisu

mikisuSydney, NSW

Generally very good,but-

Cossieasked

Online store

I am 77years old - live opposite the Blue Waters Woolworths store in Redcliffe QLD I am told I have to 'qualify' for delivery from you? I am isolating at the moment, but am on medication which I have been told MUST NOT GO out. Please help. Cossie

Rosie

Woolworths will not answer you here. But I can tell you anyone can order online from Woolworths, you just have to have an online account. The online account facility is for everybody.
Do you have any help from Blue Care? My aunt who is 83 gets taken shopping every fortnight and if she can’t go they will do it for her.

Cossie

Thank you so much Rosie. We have a lovely couple in our building who will bring the goods up to us.

William J

William Jasked

Online store

I have been trying to register for days and even got a Welcome letter advising registration success However I cannot log on, does not recognise email or password. Frustrating!

Peter C

Woollies was incapable of assisting me also. Perhaps try Harris Farm online? They get really good reviews and have a "no choice" box full of food that only takes a minute to order.

Fired Up

Pity they don’t reply here.
Quote from them “ if you need assistance placing an order, you can call our dedicated Customer Care team on 1800 904 698“.

Les A.

Les A.asked

It is 4 days since registering with Priority Assistance, so far nothing. Attempts to contact Woolworths by phone chat room etc failed. Some communication explaining the situation would be appreciated. Don't give us hope that we vulnerable people will receive assistance and then not deliver. Can someone give us an update ?

They don’t reply here

Margy

Les I received my registration fairly quickly but attempting to get an order through is another issue, hence my review, and like you impossible to get any response from Woolworths. I thought I might try Coles now but may be more of the same. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives