See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,216

Michael M

Michael MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Customer Service at Hallett Cove

I was next in line at the limited items customer service counter with two staff operating. One operator left to organise cigarettes, as they always do, for an "outside counter" customer who arrived later but was allowed to jump the queue. Then the other operator left the waiting line to assist an inside counter customer who just arrived with a query but was also permitted to jump the queue. That operator then disappeared into the store leaving the entire waiting queue unattended. To permit blatant queue jumping and leave other customers waiting is providing no customer service at all.

Store LocationHallett Cove

Woolworths Roasted and Salted Pistachios

Bought a packet of Woolworths Roasted and Salted Pistachios two days ago. My daughter opened the pack and had a few when she found dead Maggots inside the shell. Such a horrible feeling, still disgusted.

Store LocationSydney City Townhall
VVell

VVellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mistake made but service redeemed!!

I picked up an online order from Mill Park Woolworths. The lady at the counter was lovely and let me know the order was nearly arriving. When the shopping arrived, I had a feeling something was missed but didn't check. Upon my return home, I realised the frozen goods had been missed. I rang Mill Park and let them know and the same lady apologised repeatedly for the mistake. When I returned to pick up the missing goods, again she apologised, and not only was I given my missing items, I was also given a box of chocolates and flowers for their mistake!! WOW!! That was a beautiful gesture which went above and beyond, and will continue to online shop and pick up from Mill Park Woolworths!! Thank you.

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Calwell 2905, ACT

Burnt croassans

I bought so calked freshly baked Croassan from Condor Woolworths.
Came home and opened the packet. Burnt side was diwn. Complete coals. Put my children off this product for good. Terrible

Store LocationCondor

Poor customer service

Store LocationWoolworths Mountain Creek Qld

Mohamad

MohamadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lots of Halal Product. Great

1 year before i almost buy all the groceries at Coles but start last month i change to Woolworths. It is because lot of product sell at Woolies is more choice and the most important for muslim people is halal product.

Good achivement from wooliest team

Beef Bourguignon

Just tried Woolworths home brand Beef Bourguignon . Now I feel sick. If you want a mixture of tasteless slime mixed with a bucket of salt and interspersed with gristle then this is for you. What i wish now is to go back in time and throw the $10.00 I spent on this down the toilet. Whoops got to go since I think this is now going to happen.

Michael C.

Michael C.

My favorite woolworths

We went to our woolworths today at the ridge shopping centre, Toowoomba and we were at the checkout but i was struggling with my back playing up on me ,i had a customer behind who was a bit impatient so i was trying to rush but the really nice lady, i think it was Jo assured me, im okay, she said to me that i dont need to rush anymore than i was as she could tell that i was struggling in pain. I finished my shopping feeling "Good" that there are still people out there who do care about us disabled people, we cant always go as fast as others can but we try, but when you have a person that backs you up with their care and attention its really nice, i just wish there was more people out there like this. I thankyou very much.

Store LocationWoolworths supermarket at the Ridge Shopping Centre, Toowoomba

G. M

G. M

Woolworth delivery trucks continue to obstruct/block my driveways

Selena

SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible store and woolroths have never a rip off

I go to the Eaton's hill store regularly to buy groceries (not any more) I am constantly getting spoiled fuit and veg and taking it back I get off chicken on a regular basis spening the last of my dollars on this food and sometimes I'll take it back
But sometimes I don't have receipts or can't get down there beacuse I don't have a car

Store LocationEaton's hill

Jennifer Rhynehart

Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Late -products missing

Used this service for the first time today .
Order was 1.5 hours outside 3 hr time frame and essential items were missing even though I had ticked the please substitute option
poor customer service when I contacted to find out where the order was.
Only press key option when reporting missing items so obviously happens all the time
Stressful -will definitely not use again
Fingers crossed I get reimbursed for missing items

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Friendly staff and good variety of products

Woolworths Huonville has great friendly staff and has a large variety of products. Meat is fresh and onsite bakery provides tasty rolls. Open from 7am till 10pm allows shopping in peace early in the morning or late at night.

Waz

Waz

Love my woolies

Shopping can be a chore especially with kids. I love my local woolies. They have great deals and i love the 1/2 price specials particularly when i can buy in bulk

XTT

XTTSydney, NSW

OK but don't buy fresh fruit or meat products

Woolworths fruit bought online is expensive and inconsistent. Paid 70 cents EACH for bananas only to get tiny green bananas. Asked for a refund and got no response !!! Terrible - at least acknowledge my feedback. Meat products tend to go off very quickly - possibly from being left out from warehouse picking and time left in the truck without adequate refrigeration.

They dont deserve any start

I did a week ago ordering on line. They send a mail 2 days later telling me i will nor be able to be delivery cause out of stock and will be refund in 3 to 5 day , still 8 days later didnt get any refund

Online shambles

Online order accepted payment accepted web times incorrectly showed pickup time given shame the drive through wasn’t aware of the shambles website 21:00 close online pickup 20:18 drive through closed at 20:00 , confirmation to pickup 11:45 actually picked my order I at 11:30 what a shambles guess I’ll be dealing with Dan Murphys plus it’s cheaper

Michelle J.

Michelle J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They Cancelled my order without my consent

Done my online order on Friday for delivery the next day Saturday only for them to cancel my order Saturday morning,I received a email saying my order was cancelled so I rang call centre and was told I needed to wait 3-5 working days for a refund or I could place another order and pay again, Very quick to take your money before order is even picked and they blame you for there mistake, not everyone can afford to pay for groceries again after they cancelled order. What a joke I’ll never use them again Coles Online is way better.

Terrible customer service

Absolutely disgusted at the service that was shown from Woolworths when I ordered from them. I scheduled an order from a certain time of day assuring that I would be home however the delivery driver could not be bothered finding my house and left to go back, I then received a call from Woolworths stating that the driver said no one was home and I was charged for this. I got my groceries the next day, however half of the produce I ordered did not come with the delivery. This is experience has soured me and I will definitely be going back to coles

MartySydney, NSW

Take money then cant fill order

Marty

Dont worry woolies i will spread the info via other means

Julie T

Julie TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WHAT A HASSLE

Have been using the online delivery service for a few months since I can't drive after surgeries. Poor outcome after delivery drivers pile bags on top of each other squashing foodstuffs or Woolies don't automatically refund me if they supply incorrect item and I give back to driver.
Generally found drivers not to care and to be rough with bags.
I only used this service as I was TOO sick to shop myself.
Also found perishables e.g. milk is no longer cool when delivered.
I suspect there is no cooling during transportation.
I am also sick of Woolies advertising "fresh food" yet the fruit is rarely "fresh". Especially apples which are old and disgusting.