Woolworths
See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0 (1,466)
    2.2 (1,402)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (156) · No (1,404)

Wendy
WendyNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst Ready Meal I have ever had

I eat alot of ready meals and quality is important to me. I purchased the product primarily because it had a 4 star health rating. It was terrible, the potatoes were not cooked, the meat was full of grit and uneatable and I only had 4 teeny bits of green beans. Avoid this product. I had 3 mouthfuls and binned it. I don't have my receipt but it was purchased at Woolworths Willows Townsville on August 16th.

Cecile
CecileSydney, NSW

Food Poisoning

My boyfriend and I got food poisoning last night with Ingham's Turkey Wing Pieces 1.3kg - 1.9kg from Woolworths Westfield Parramatta. I must say it was not pleasant. We like to do our shopping there, but we have always thought that the meat section there was dirty, it is not a very clean shop. Woolworths has been associated with food safety issues in the past and Turkey is commonly reported on Iwaspoisoned. Please be careful when purchasing this product. I believe that this Westfield should be under investigation by the health department.

bonaddio
bonaddiomelb

Teddie bear biscuits MIA

Please bring back the double pack teddy bear biscuits we miss them

friendly service

friendly service at the desk and isles i give thanks for it just wished when going to the auto checkouts slow people use the isles instead.

Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I placed my first order

I placed my first order as I have covid and I’m in lock down with kids and a dog! I ordered like 25 items and I got like 10 of them! Sooooo annoyed! This system sucks! I was left bottle water which I didn’t even order and they said that they weren’t packed from shop sorry! That doesn’t help!! Really poor service!!

Trudy G.
Trudy G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service in the world

Dear ms
I am writing to about what Woolies I'd doing to an elderly disabled pensioner who can't carry her own groceries and how over 3 mths Woolies online will not fix the online account which in its current state forces her $15.oo each way in a taxi to get her groceries home.
Please call me on and I can explain in more detail
As it seems your it department won't call back I have made three requests for some to call me back I keep getting told,24---72 hours and no one calls this f up with my account has been going 3mths now and still not fixed
Mrs trudy Golding

hahudson
hahudson

Purchased Items Given something else had voucher but taken away

I ordered online because they offered me a $10 off. So I did but after I did the order they took the $10 credit away and refused to put the credit back on. They also replaced my coffee for another brand. There are somethings I’m ok with replacements but not my coffee especially when they offer an inferior brand.

Clare
ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Robert M.
Robert M.South East Queensland, QLD

Said No One Home to Take Delivery

Have Covid so needed food delivered, after time frame lapsed called to be told no one was at home.....Really! Poor, poor service! Even while placing order there was a time lapse of 10 mins before payment was accepted by which time 6 x items became unavailable.
Now waiting for another 2 hrs.....we shall see what arrives. Have been told they are working with 3rd parties so have no control. For a multi-billion $ business , a very poor reflection on your brand Woolworths!!
Offered a $15 voucher, no not acceptable Woolworths, when you pay for a service, especially when sick.

Casual T.
Casual T.Perth, WA

Absolutely pathetic

16 items ordered only 2 delivered with random stuff like a kg of butter thrown in. $100 order and they managed bread and eggs and $20 of random crap that will go straight to the bin, never again.

Lesley  MCCRACKEN
Lesley MCCRACKENPerth, WA

Woolworths gaurantee, I doubt it.

What the hell? Exploiting people! 2 weeks ago I was able to get essentials margarine for a $1.60. Now it is $3.50. $1.90 extra. You can blame Ukraine/ Russia war, you can blame everything on the floods in the East of Australia.,who ever the hell you like. But at the end of the day , you are just plain greedy corporate. How about looking at the real picture and see how many peoples lives are affected. We are heading into recession and you need to lift your game up and stop the lying on what is the problem. It is not the war . It is not the floods in the East. Australia is self sufficient in reality and we need to use our own resources. Get it together or we all lose.

Pauline
PaulinePerth, WA

Warwick Woolworths online gives old groceries!

Most Disappointing

Attempted to place my first order which contained 43 products - at checkout Woolworths advised that 38 were not available....go figure

Feathers
FeathersSydney, NSW

Deep Cove Pink Salmon - GREAT!

It has less sodium than any other canned salmon - good for the heart. The soft, edible bones are a wonderful source of calcium. I just wish it was available in more Woolworths stores. Love it!

Devon

Went to woolworths Rosehill to get Devon for the kids asked if he would cut some more as the one in the window looked it dryed out got a good answer NO it was cut at 1pm and has to sell frist it was 4-20 ☹️‍‍‍‍‍