Woolworths
Brand Manager for Woolworths? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes (101) · No (1,004)

Battered
BatteredSydney, NSW

First time ordering - Never again!

We ordered 50 items to be delivered. 19 items were missing. Really poor service and impossible to speak to real person to fix this. Only option was to get a refund via automated service, which meant I had to go out to a store and buy the missing items. Pointless having a flawed service like this in a pandemic where we are supposed to be locked down at home.

Geoffrey H.
Geoffrey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible meat quality

Purchased eye fillet steak from Woolworths Cannon Hill 5/08/2021 after paying top price could not even eat it full of grissle through it in the bin

Moira
MoiraSydney, NSW

This was only good for the first 2 times i tried

I used to be able to receive goods by the aftetnoon now i have to do it four days earlier jusr to get a time slot i didnt mind next day now its four days its getting ridiculous you think they would increase more direct to boot times after all we are in lockdown

Shane
ShaneBrisbane

The worst service possible , 3 undeliver orders, 1/2 waiting on the phone ...AVOID

Absolutely terrible, customer service once you get hold of them to a polite but useless, 3 failed delivery orders , it’s a blame game saying it’s our third party drivers , don’t waste your time with this company , shop small and support our local people

Rudi
RudiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fresh Food People? Really!

Sick of purchasing fruit and veg that lasts one day or is mouldy when you get it home. An absolute farce and false advertising. Open up a pack of cherry tomatoes bought that day and they are mouldy, strawberries a day old and already going off, limp broccoli, pick up a capsicum and your finger sinks through the bottom side that has started to go off and the apples, how long has it been since they were on the tree, 6 months???
Waste of my time, a waste of money and is this stuff any good for you??

Chicken Tikka masala with rice

Rubbish you gota read the box 350g for $3.50, if u served this crap in the army they'll all be dead or have stomach cramps legit 10 yr old wouldnt even eat this amount , Australia wants to stop being Chinese stuff yet its productes and marketing are crap, this meal is rubbish u guys should be ashamed of yourselves , im too lazy to go get a refund also

Bill R
Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arrogant and below par

The online shopping is a helpful service but thats where it ends. Woolworths is constantly upping the delivery charge with, o expect drivers getting little of the huge fee. Then the text message reads arrogantly that we should refrigerate cold goods asap. Clearly Woolworths arrogantly believes its customers are stupid. To add insult their ludicrous Olive AI robot take forever to connect you to a real operator who then takes ages to figure out what you calling about without even the decency of asking. Cancelling my account. I dont need to foster this horrible business model.

Rose Y.
Rose Y.Sydney, NSW

Short delivery but couldn’t find a way to report

I have ordered two punnets of apples but received two apples. Online digital assistance didn’t help. There’s no report or refund function in the app.

F. Rass.
F. Rass.South East Queensland, QLD

They keep on increasing prices for no reason!

Woolworths keeps on increasing prizes on essential goods like frozen fruit and milk without substantial reasons... this is pure hunger for just one thing; more profits, not matter how!

The consumer is the losing part in this game of money...

Find out how Woolworths compares to other Supermarkets

The online store staff don't answer the phone and cut the line off

I have been trying to contact the Woolworth online store on 02 9308 7343 and 1800000610 and no one has been answering the phone on 3rd Aug 2021. The phone rings upto around 5 times and it gets cut off. I will not order online from Woolworth again. Terrible experience. I have tried more than 5 times today.

Pascale H.
Pascale H.Sydney, NSW

Replacement items

My order re dishwasher tablets of 100 for $12.00 was replaced by a sub-standard brand of 42 tablets for $12.00 instead of the latter cost being $16.00… What a deal!: cost: $0.29 for one tablet instead of $0.12 per tablet… I was able to get a refund, fortunately. Coincidentally, the 100 dishwasher tablets I’d asked for originally are still showing on the website as available.

Phung Q.
Phung Q.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't delivery to door

First time delivery went so well, good customer service, bring up to my door.. I was thinking the second time won't be a problem too so I ordered again 1 week after. I got my delivery today, but the driver didn't bring my ordered up for me & asked me to come down & get my ordered. I ordered so much of my items online so I don't have to leave my home but end up I went down & get my ordered myself. I'm not sure if I will order again next time. Bad customer service & everything went bad, not happy with my delivery today...

Forsaken
ForsakenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff, poor service.

* If you want me to use the auto check out than give me a discount as you are saving on wages.
* If you are going to offer freshly sliced small goods then advise your rude Deli staff not to argue.
* Train your Deli staff so they don't just dump the small goods in the bag.
* Why are so many of your items dented?
* Your staff are rude.
* Had one of your female staff shove her hand in my bag, nice and CoVid safe. Thank you.

Sick of product spoiling before use by

My salad is already brown and we cannot use it. This has happened too many times I am not going in store to change it

Good service

First time order online delivery due to COVID. The delivery truck arrived on time. The items were put nicely at the veranda. Received complete items. All fruits and vegetables are fresh. Definitely will order again.