No Responsibility Taken from Woolworths for Negligent stacking Causing Head Injury

After I had experienced a head injury in my local Woolworths store due to negligent stacking of pots and pans, I was told from Woolworths legal team that they will take no responsibility for my injury in their store and will not compensate me for my medical expenses or loss of income after not being able to work at my job. I have always supported and will no longer be shopping at Woolworths.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

"Let us do the shopping" only works if you actually deliver it!

Rebecca M

Rebecca MPerth, WA

Hits the spot

Finding dairy free alternatives particularly when it comes to ice cream can be expensive. Woolworths new plantitude range is pretty good, I recently bought the cookies and cream ice cream which I must say have the tub is already gone. For $8 it’s definitely cheaper than other Alternative brands that are that price for half the amount of ice cream. If you are not a fan of the taste of coconut you probably won’t like this too much as it does come through but the texture and taste are spot on for me!

Items Missing Again

once again, my order just arrived but there are items missing. Theres no local store and the Coles doesn't sell the item I want. This means I have to travel 20 minutes each way to finish my shopping, wasting my Saturday.
Thanks Woolworths, just what I wanted

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not fresh food people!

Apples delivered on Monday don’t last even two days! The apples are already old before we take them out of the delivery bag. They are not fresh and Not worth eating. I must also advise that the fruit picked specifically for us have brown spots and are damaged!

Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

the staff were extremely friendly and I highly recommend to Woolworths in Annerley

I had an extremely good time purchasing my items from Woolworths Annerley the staff were very friendly and I have enjoyed every time I have gone in there. Thanks again

Store LocationAnnerley Woolworths

NO SERVICE

I have a mobile account with Woolsworths. I know my contract is up and they have continued to charge me for the handset. I have tried for over an hour to speak with someone. I have logged into my account and asked for help and to speak to someone. NO result what so ever. I want to speak to a person not be messed around pressing this button and that button. I have tried every option on the button pushing with NO result. NOT HAPPY!! I want service that I pay for with my account.

Tony Mac

Tony MacVictoria

Mr Chen fail

I bought Mr Chen Lemongrass chicken from Woolies a week ago. Looks good on the packet.
I followed the heating instructions for a microwave, the result was a watery mess of tasteless rice and was almost devoid of chicken, nothing like the photo.
I won’t be buying mr Chen’s products in the near future. Super disappointing.

Rosemary Girvan

Rosemary GirvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

I am buying toiletries for a charity and have found Woolworths a very good place to purchase what I need. The staff are helpful, and I have been able to buy specials on some products, which helps a great deal.

Store LocationBlakes Crossing
Ketan

KetanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong pricing

I had been to Woolworths balaclava this morning. I saw some plastic containers at half price $6.25. When I took it to pay it showed $12.50. then the customer service last came with me and checked the price on the shelf. The containers that I chose had no price on the shelf. So she told me she can give it to me in half price as it was their mistake. She asked to the store manager and he denied giving me those containers in half price. It was so annoying that the manager doesn't stick to the policy. I am not going to balaclava store again. On the other hand Coles is much better in the price policy.

Store LocationBalaclava

CHARLES

CHARLES

That's why I pick Woolies, for the last time!

Katt

KattSydney, NSW

Specials Always Out of Stock

So annoyed!
Why leave specials on the site if they are out of stock? I needed an item urgently but didn't receive it or a substitute. More than once, now. Over it! I won't be back.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Disgusting product

Purchased frozen baked cheesecake today. The usual price is $6. Only purchased as it was half price thank goodness. Absolutely horrible. Thick crumbling base and the texture and taste was beyond description. Suffice to say it tasted nothing like a cheesecake. One bite and the remainder ended up in the bin. Not even my dog could be tempted and she eats practically anything! Does anyone do any taste testing in Woolworths? This is truly a disgusting product.

Store LocationHornsby, nsw

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

Don't waste your money

Chicken Korma with rice.
The rice was undercooked and lacked salt whereas the curry was overcooked and too salty. There was a chunk of meat 5x5cm floating in the sauce. At $7.50 this was disappointing.

Mmm

MmmSouthport

Shrinking bread

Why is the sourdough seed bread now so small. It seems everytime I purchase it it has shrunk in size. The slices are so small cannot make a sandwich because the slices of tomatoes are bigger than the slice of bread. This is one way I guess I upping the price by downing the volumn. Not good enough Woollies.

Krystal L

Krystal LMelbourne

Quality of food is disgraceful

I've been online shopping with Woolworths for a while now and have noticed that the quality of the food is getting worse, especially the meat. It's like they're giving the leftovers to ongoing customers, and there's hardly nay specials these days. I won't be shopping with Woolworths ever again.

Tsam

Tsam

Upsetting

Sadly have had the worst experience at Woolworths at the butcher. Not only rude. But thought he was smart when did not give me what I needed. Yes I asked if this is what I ordered. . Will not complain more. Will not go back.

Store LocationI was not upset with quality or check out

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Learn to pack bags

Regular at local woolworths where the art of packing groceries into bags has become extremly sloppy. I am tired of removing my fresh fruit & veg from my laundry products. Over packed bags - tooooooo heavy. And then have my groceries thrown into bags. It seems to be a regular occurrence, especially weekends & later at night. I am totally frustrated. Next complaint will be directly with store manager.

Store LocationBentons Square Mornington Victoria.

Customer

Customer

Poor customer service ever

Store LocationHornsby

First and last time to shop here

Order arrived over an hour later than stated. All the frozen items I ordered were missing and they had substituted items without asking and some substitutions I couldn't use due to allergies. As the weather was bad, all my groceries were shocking wet and some products had burst open and spilled due to being wet. I've been trying to get through to customer services for 2 hours and when I got through they said they were putting me on hold to check with the driver then they disconnected on their end and I can't get hold of them since been trying calls and online chat and keep getting disconnected when they said they're putting me on hold to check. First and last time to shop here, coles never let me down so will be sticking with them

daveasked

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up

I would not classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

NatGasked

Why do the driver's need to keep their trucks running for up to 10 min - whilst delivering. Loud and annoying esp after 5pm.

Fired Up

Have you thought to ask them

I shouldn't have to.

Then why ask here?

Richard

Richardasked

We love to buy Alaskan King Crab legs but now they have to be thawed before we can buy them. How can we ever buy them if they are never thawed. We have tried now several times still unable even though we organised it with the girl on the fish counter to thaw them and we would come back for them later. We went back still not thawed. Who made this totally ridiculous rule, it doesn’t make any real human sense to keep turning away regular customers who in the past have spent hundreds of dollars on frozen sea food. Everyone is complaining about it, come on Woolies do something about this stupidity.

Woolies

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives