2.1

2,819 reviews

Atrocious

kratov

kratovSydney, NSW

employee coughing all over showing total disregard for my life.

today 7/7/2020 at around 5 pm I went to woolworth townhall sydney. as I was walking around the lower level this woolworth employee coughed all over me, I looked at him in disgust, his nose was drippy, he looked sick. it is obvious they do not know anything about the covid virus which kills people. this man who looks indian was touching fruit, how many people have been infected because of that idiot.
I walking into that store healthy and if I contract the covid 19 virus is woolworth fault.
I tried to contact woolworth online buy they do not have a complaint form. I will call them tomorrow.
disgusting people.

Store Locationtownhall
Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t bother

Very frustrating. Slow, when it works at all. Unavailability of products should be shown when searching, not when placing order. Incorrect password message kept popping up. I chose the password so I should know what it is

racist

please fire your staff that were involved in the adelaide woolworths situation with the aggressive lady. this just shows how deeply racist the y'all are. you basically affirmed the lady's racist tirade as acceptable. so disappointed and will never go to woolies again.

Han_Solo

Han_SoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mouse in the fridge - not a clean look for the store (Woolworth - Braybrook, Melbourne)

Mouse in the fridge is not a clean look for the store. Staff needs to focus on cleaning food and liquid off the ground. The picture tells a thousand words.

Store Locationbraybrook

Re: Product price location

On 4th July 2020
Had picked up a Belgian dark chocolate cake priced $5 at location
On scanner showed me $8 for a raspberry cake
The 1st supervisor apologised for the mistake on checking
When matter taken to Manager of Seymour street Woolworths she denied it was $8 and mentioned it was a raspberry cake
The security guard was called to frighten me by standing as a back up
It’s not right to fool customer
This is the 3rd time this has happened with Woolworths supermarket

Store LocationSeymour street traralgon
Joblogs

Joblogs

Woolworths Merimbula

Love shopping here. It’s always clean and tidy. And the service is always great. Also online shopping with them is great too. Can’t fault them. And I would highly recommend.

Store LocationMerimbula

gina t.

gina t.Sydney, NSW

Turkish Bread frozen in fresh isle...

they are selling frozen turkish which is so yuk...
they had a nice and soft one before but this new one, is not good...can only eat one day... will shop
at aldi for breads

Store Locationprestons
Juanita19

Juanita19Victoria

No Specials in my app

I have downloaded the new Woolworths app which claims ‘Never miss a special’ however my weekly picks page is blank and advises me to swipe my card when shopping, which I always do. On phoning Woolworths I have been told they will get their IT Department to look at it and it will take 6 weeks. This has happened before and their IT Department are hopeless. Nothing gets rectified. Very frustrating.

VINNY

VINNYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog food is better than those sausages

Don’t know how people can eat this stuff, coles is wAy better really test like dog food maybe dogs food is actually better quality, it is insane to sell that stuff.

it is absolutely disgusting, I was able to finish coz we had nothing else at home and was so hungry but my girlfriend couldn’t even eat it, it tastes really terrible

Woolworths are frauds

Woolworths are fraudsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst experience ever. Woolworths is a disgraceful company.

annie8

annie8AU

Terrible treatment

Disabled asked for help and staff didn’t help simple thing a trolley I was very upset cannot understand how the disabled are treated like this my complaint wasn’t taken seriously

Store LocationGladstone park vic
Partha B.

Partha B.Sydney, NSW

Unfriendly stock refiller

Blocked all the shoppers from purchasing goods by stacking piles of goods in front on shelves around 7:30 pm at top Ryde Woolworths. Same happens in front of egg shelf, toiletries etc. Seems to me those boys don't care that we are unabe to shop. At the end thought to return back for eggs then I forgot to buy. I have to go again for eggshells..

Justine S.

Justine S.Sydney, NSW

Difficult For Memory Impaired People

The card that has where all the products are supposed to be isn't complete. We were looking for yeast and it was hard. Most of their goods are more expensive than ALDI and are just as good. When I asked someone where something was, they didn't help at all.

Store LocationPenrith
Sean M.

Sean M.Sydney, NSW

Inconsiderate and false advertising

During the pandemic, Woolies started the caring marketing adverts about delivering goods to elderly. Well they failed to deliver for my parents after registration on Woolies website numerous times with details of their senior cards.

Mark s.

Mark s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Woolworths

I have a local Coles across the road from me and a Woolworths 3km away. I choose to travel the extra distance because Woolworths smash Coles on every brand touchpoint. Their people are lovely, they look good in their uniforms, the store is modern and clean, the fit-out is softer and more natural (wood, tiles, etc) the products are better laid out, easy to find. Everything is better.

Store LocationMacedon Plaza
Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Grapes are awful

I bought grapes yesterday which i do every couple of days and these grapes are awful, they are wet the skin is weak and breaking down and they are sloppy

Store LocationMunno para
Quality Reviews

Quality ReviewsSydney, NSW

FALSE ADVERTISING/PRICE LABEL ERRORS/SCANNING ERRORS=UNETHICAL TRADING

Store LocationThornleigh NSW
Trae

TraeMackay

Very happy with it.

Woolworths has an excellent online service in my experience. I have been very happy with them. They have a very good helpline if you need help with your online order. Bags are packed very well, the food is fresh and what is ordered, unless unavailable. They have always been on time. I have not had the same experience with Coles and think Woolworths wins hands down with online grocery delivery.

Heymitchpongahere

HeymitchpongahereGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolworths is great but they have one vital flaw and you wouldn't believe what!!!

I love my woolworth, but this has been the final straw. No I didn't buy straw and run out like the previous sentence suggests. It was a cold Melbourne night 15 June 2020 when I was doing my weekly shop (this gets good.) I paced the aisles working from top to bottom on my fabled grocery list, handed down from great pep pep brucey the best, he was a fair but harsh great pep pep, I have many the burn marks to prove it. Anywho, back to the action, and I MEAN ACTION! I bought a carrot and it was too loud. 3/5. Thank you.

Store LocationBrunswick

Old Johnasked

Online store

A big fail for Woolworths sales staff! On 17th June I went to purchase 2 pieces of Barramundi skin on.
No, we aren't carrying that sir, from the fish counter person, I then tried another 4 stores to no avail. The attendant at one store looked up the code, but nil stock! On the Thursday a sales person claimed that store had stock, rubbish. Refer customer numbers:900056359/8, 9000566184 & 9000566185, no further report received. No good hiding behind a tiny notation in their catalogue stating "Seafood may not be available in all stores", Our population here is over 80,000, 5 Woolies, 3 Coles & 2 Drakes. It seems the customer service crew just they sit on their backsides nattering about social life & silly old geisers complaining.
Then today, 8th July, here we go again, 2 store, nil stock & not receiving it either. Are these idiots looking for sales & keep their customers happy, no way. They stock skin off, no good on a BBQ (falls apart), or they stock Basa an imported catfish from the muddy deltas of China, Taiwan & Vietnam.
Our Barra farmers are overstocked, & as per a ABC Landline show, these big supermarkets were going to help out. Why can I go to COLES & DRAKES (IGA) & buy straight from the display counter?
Do these people really want a job?
John Day.

Just a review.

Old John

I did not see star rating, try 1 star no more. It is not really in today's standards for retail!!!

Jean

Jeanasked

Online store

Why is the payment option grey

Rebecca S

Rebecca Sasked

Woolworths

Have been asked to log on to get woolworths share allotment and activate my card and it says there is an error when I click on my email address to activiate. Can you help please ?

NEV.
NEV.

This does not relate to my concerm

I.P. Daily

They don’t respond in this review site. Ask them directly

george
george

Woolworths should be able to help.... If you contact them they wont respond here