Woolworths Rewards

Woolworths Rewards

robyn

robynCentral Queensland, QLD

Scam for points

Even if you purchase the amount or more on the earn extra points you dont get them if you spend the amount or over the amount required for the bonus points in same month. You dont get them you still just get $10 management should be ashamed of ripping customers off going back to coles.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

BEWARE of BWS Bonus Point offers

When activating BWS Bonus Points offers make sure you check the fine print. Some offers require activation 2 hours before you make the purchase. You will not receive the Bonus points otherwise. I expect many people don't read the fine print and therefore don't receive the points. The lack of transparency on which offers have been activated and are 'live' is a major drawback with the Woolworths Rewards website. I much prefer Coles Flybuy offers for this reason which are more straightforward without the tricks!

Morgan

MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do we have to "activate" every time?

I frequently do my weekly shop, then receive an email telling me to "activate" the bonus rewards/points being offered that week, at which point it is too late. If I've spent the requisite amount for that week, I should receive the points, regardless of whether I've clicked on a link in an email. The card/rewards program should operate independently of me checking my spam folder.

elle49

elle49perth

not worth the bother

annoying having to always activate reward points should just be automatic. Even more frustrating with the BWS points when the items are only in stock in the eastern states. That annoying one time log in access code which is an every time log in access code which takes over an hour to appear in my mail box. Woolies is very expensive as far as meat and veg goes so I now shop elsewhere, What I get in rewards I save twice as much shopping elsewhere

lb2017

lb2017Melbourne

Woolworths Rewards a complete waste of time

I don't understand signing up to a rewards program only to have to continually 'activate' rewards offered via email to gain points. I've already signed up, either give me the appropriate points or don't. Won't be wasting my time any further.

Francisco

Franciscobondi

Waste of Time. No Customer service

Impossible to chat with a customer service. There is no phone number to call and online chat in their website doesn't work. People leave you waiting for over 10 minutes then disconnect you. Don't waste your time. Better programs to be with.

Love WW rewards

I love it, I’ve been a member for 2 years I’ve received $710 in rewards. This last year I always choose to activate the offers I usually get one a day even if I don’t use that one and when it’s something I use a lot of I stock up during the bonus activation period which gives me a lot more points. I saved my points for Xmas time this year and it was the most beneficial. I gave my kids a bike, PlayStation and games and school supplies and I only had to pay $85 after the rewards were taken off.

Am i missing something?

Hmm, logged into my W Rewards account for first time in 5 years, curious as to points level. Underwhelmed, is how i feel... 5 years of my purchasing history and i get next to nothing as their “loyal” customer. Looks like i can redeem / convert W points into QFF points or $$ off my shop , other than that it seems to be the only “reward”. 5 years worth and today it tells me i need a few more points to get 1000 QFF points! Clearly thats one less card on my wallet as from today!

smith27

smith27North-West & West coast, TAS

Never get any bonus offers.

I never get any bonus offers. People on Facebook are sharing great bonus point offers from Woolworths and BWS, which makes it even more annoying. i just don’t understand why Woolworths would prefer me to shop elsewhere.

BobTechMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Irritating

I would do almost all my shopping at Aldi if the nearest one wasn't 85km away. I signed up for the Woolies Rewards program only because I want to get their weekly e-mail list of specials at the local store. But almost every day there's yet another "Points Offer!" e-mail from them, and I am sick of seeing them. I just click on the "Activate" link and then delete them. Aldi with no "Points" program is much cheaper than Woolies with theirs.

Juanita S.

Juanita S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sneaky way to stop you earning points.

7 years a Woolworths rewards member, they have stopped sending any emails at all,no offers. They say nothing is wrong but its been 3 months. A sneaky way to put brakes on earning points.

Talisa.H

Talisa.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great reward scheme

Everyday rewards card has been such a great and fun way to earn points. Scanning at check out or online . And earning $10 for every 2000 points you collect .so far I've collected $380 worth. Great system. You can also save your rewards to use at Christmas time. Or transfer them to fly points.

Dmg

DmgTasmania

RIP off

I saved all my dockets all year my points went down the last 4 months didn't add the points from last December as the 1st of December 2018 was the start of the following 12 months

Mick L.

Mick L.Brisbane

Stingy rewards program

Dave HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish Rewards program (what Rewards) and even worse Privacy Regulations.

Devil

Devil

Worst rewards program I've ever seen

Brian Boru

Brian BoruSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst of the worst

Went back to WW this week 8 months after drawn out issue over their ticket pricing compared to price at checkout ( 17 separate times over 2 and a half years and 4 different stores ), I eventually received a full apology after threatening to go to the ACCC but went to Aldi, Drakes and Coles anyway.
I have been to WW 3 times this past seven days, first time was OK, but last two times including today, after scanning my rewards card and hearing the ping found when I got home the points had not been added on the receipt and a message saying I could get 1500 points if I joined.

Its bye, bye WW for good.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Earn as you spend

Woolies have great offers and promotions on frozen products and drinks. We always bulk buy coconut water, bottled water, Bundaberg and a few other drinks which also earn more points. My last buy at woolies gave me $10 off on my purchase when I used Woolworths reward card. It's easy to carry as I have save on my iPhone storecard. New bulk products are up for grabs

viv

vivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never go wrong with activated bonus points

Compare Woolworths rewards to Coles Flybuys, Woolworths is much much better. Woolie points go to your account within a few hours. And activated bonus points always correctly go to your account. (Coles bonus points are like a joke. If you find out that activated bonus points didn't go to your account , Coles would ask you to call back after 30 days so you have to keep in mind definitely call back after 30 days. If you forget to call back within 2 months, Coles would tell you too late they can't do anything). That's why I trust woolie rewards.

plgtre

plgtre

Never had a problem

I don’t really understand all the bad reviews for Woolworths Rewards. I’ve never had a problem redeeming the points I’ve earned, and with all the bonus points I get by email it really doesn’t take that long to accumulate 2000 points. Also, it’s great getting the regular bonus “$10 off at the liquor store” emails. Really comes in handy!