Woolworths Rewards

Woolworths Rewards

1.5

sometimes doesn't even work

presented rewards card today expecting a triple points bonus so I spent a little bit more, and now I find it didn't even get processed in the receipt a waste of time

This is not fair

I am trying to scan reward card what they saying system is not working i have 10%discount witch is i lost now i am going to cancel insurance policy policy.

Lenny

Lenny

Flybuys much better rewards program

Being in Tasmania, I have only just been able to join everyday rewards. So far, inconsistent offer activation and offers for linked Bupa and car insurance not provided. A few shops after promotion, still waiting for 10% off my shop to show up at check out. Really slow points accumulation. But, if I'm spending money at Woolworths, $50 extra at Christmas is worth effort to scan card. If nothing else. Doesn't compare to $350 from Coles and Flybuys, for only twice weekly purchase amount.

Warren R.

Warren R.Sydney, NSW

Too difficult getting points correctly allocated - ACCC being advised

Claire S.

Claire S.South East Queensland, QLD

Missing Points

The extra points are great but keep an eye on your boosters being added ! I have noticed multiple occasions in the past two months alone that the bonus points aren’t added. Then it’s quite the process to get them added , they’re chat online service is faulty and when you get someone they respond soooooo Slowly. I just got through and then they didn’t respond for ages I gave up on the points and will just use flybuys more !

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

High guard security entry clearance

15 minutes of my life clock wasted trying to log into 'Fort Knox' Woolworths Rewards website.

High guard security clearance demanded, multiple failed log in attempts and I am out of their entry system. Red Alert tagged.

Email +Password + SMS code number may get me in? Well no.

What 'overkill' for a supermarket customer rewards rprogramme,

CHRIS

CHRIS

So simple, you do nothing, and get rewards

No need to go to website, no need to convert points, no internet required. When you have enough points they offer you money off at the cash register, that simple. Go shopping and at checkout, lady says "Would you like $10 off your shop? So easy.

Larry

LarryGippsland, VIC

Rewards Benefits

With my Woolworths Rewards Card we not only get a discount on our shopping but also our car insurance is competitive and once every month we get 10% off our shopping which makes our insurance a wholeclot cheaper. Next is our Home insurance

Mira

MiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t like

Not much offer and not get more points even wait for year to earn $10 rewards Flybys is better than rewards it has more bonus points and surveys points it has none

Arthur Rou

Arthur RouAdelaide

Not as generous as Coles

Too many points needed for a reward.Flybuys has more many bonus point offers and more partners to earn from.Woolies needs to step up game or not do it at all.

JGood

JGood

Its OK

Takes a very long time to build up enough points for a reward.
Some of the specials are good value. Often find points (especially promotional points) don't always get added to your account.

Money for free!

What’s not to love about scanning a card and getting a build up of money off my Christmas shopping!
You are already buying things, it costs you nothing, seriously it’s worth jumping on board.

Beth S.

Beth S.South East Queensland, QLD

Really handy

Really handy if you look through the options properly, widely used in many types of stores and fairly easy to build points/fuel discount and redeemable options. Helps with budgets and discounts

robyn

robynCentral Queensland, QLD

Scam for points

Even if you purchase the amount or more on the earn extra points you dont get them if you spend the amount or over the amount required for the bonus points in same month. You dont get them you still just get $10 management should be ashamed of ripping customers off going back to coles.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

BEWARE of BWS Bonus Point offers

When activating BWS Bonus Points offers make sure you check the fine print. Some offers require activation 2 hours before you make the purchase. You will not receive the Bonus points otherwise. I expect many people don't read the fine print and therefore don't receive the points. The lack of transparency on which offers have been activated and are 'live' is a major drawback with the Woolworths Rewards website. I much prefer Coles Flybuy offers for this reason which are more straightforward without the tricks!

Morgan

MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do we have to "activate" every time?

I frequently do my weekly shop, then receive an email telling me to "activate" the bonus rewards/points being offered that week, at which point it is too late. If I've spent the requisite amount for that week, I should receive the points, regardless of whether I've clicked on a link in an email. The card/rewards program should operate independently of me checking my spam folder.

elle49

elle49perth

not worth the bother

annoying having to always activate reward points should just be automatic. Even more frustrating with the BWS points when the items are only in stock in the eastern states. That annoying one time log in access code which is an every time log in access code which takes over an hour to appear in my mail box. Woolies is very expensive as far as meat and veg goes so I now shop elsewhere, What I get in rewards I save twice as much shopping elsewhere

lb2017

lb2017Melbourne

Woolworths Rewards a complete waste of time

I don't understand signing up to a rewards program only to have to continually 'activate' rewards offered via email to gain points. I've already signed up, either give me the appropriate points or don't. Won't be wasting my time any further.

Francisco

Franciscobondi

Waste of Time. No Customer service

Impossible to chat with a customer service. There is no phone number to call and online chat in their website doesn't work. People leave you waiting for over 10 minutes then disconnect you. Don't waste your time. Better programs to be with.

Love WW rewards

I love it, I’ve been a member for 2 years I’ve received $710 in rewards. This last year I always choose to activate the offers I usually get one a day even if I don’t use that one and when it’s something I use a lot of I stock up during the bonus activation period which gives me a lot more points. I saved my points for Xmas time this year and it was the most beneficial. I gave my kids a bike, PlayStation and games and school supplies and I only had to pay $85 after the rewards were taken off.