Woolworths Rewards

Woolworths Rewards

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dmg

DmgTasmania

RIP off

I saved all my dockets all year my points went down the last 4 months didn't add the points from last December as the 1st of December 2018 was the start of the following 12 months

Mick L.

Mick L.Brisbane

Stingy rewards program

Souvik

SouvikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regarding Google Nest Mini offer

Dave HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish Rewards program (what Rewards) and even worse Privacy Regulations.

Devil

Devil

Worst rewards program I've ever seen

Brian BoruSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst of the worst

Went back to WW this week 8 months after drawn out issue over their ticket pricing compared to price at checkout ( 17 separate times over 2 and a half years and 4 different stores ), I eventually received a full apology after threatening to go to the ACCC but went to Aldi, Drakes and Coles anyway.
I have been to WW 3 times this past seven days, first time was OK, but last two times including today, after scanning my rewards card and hearing the ping found when I got home the points had not been added on the receipt and a message saying I could get 1500 points if I joined.

Its bye, bye WW for good.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Earn as you spend

Woolies have great offers and promotions on frozen products and drinks. We always bulk buy coconut water, bottled water, Bundaberg and a few other drinks which also earn more points. My last buy at woolies gave me $10 off on my purchase when I used Woolworths reward card. It's easy to carry as I have save on my iPhone storecard. New bulk products are up for grabs

viv

vivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never go wrong with activated bonus points

Compare Woolworths rewards to Coles Flybuys, Woolworths is much much better. Woolie points go to your account within a few hours. And activated bonus points always correctly go to your account. (Coles bonus points are like a joke. If you find out that activated bonus points didn't go to your account , Coles would ask you to call back after 30 days so you have to keep in mind definitely call back after 30 days. If you forget to call back within 2 months, Coles would tell you too late they can't do anything). That's why I trust woolie rewards.

plgtre

plgtre

Never had a problem

I don’t really understand all the bad reviews for Woolworths Rewards. I’ve never had a problem redeeming the points I’ve earned, and with all the bonus points I get by email it really doesn’t take that long to accumulate 2000 points. Also, it’s great getting the regular bonus “$10 off at the liquor store” emails. Really comes in handy!

Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

You have to spend $2000 to get $10, thats ridiculous.. I spend about $100 a week on groceries, thats every 20 weeks i get $10 ...how generous..... very stingey rewards and offers. An app to track my points and progress would be nice though.

Becky K

Becky KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't access password, can't reset password

Tried linking rewards card to my Woolworths online account, but need the rewards card password to do so. Tried resetting it, but am told my account details are invalid. Useless.

David Lowe

David LoweGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money

Great value for money
Great rewards vale
I’m not working many hours at the present time so the points come in handy when I’m a bit short on cash
The ten dollars I occasionally get comes in handy

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loyalty Swinger

Useless Rewards Scheme and Useless Website

Can't log in, can't make any changes to personal details, can't do anything without any online assistance.
Tied to check fuel vouchers available on my card but you can't in your not logged in and the website never works properly. What a waste of my time today and the reward scheme is useless compared to the competitors.

The One

The OneSydney, NSW

A great way to record points

I love the fact that I can record points simply by holding my iPhone up to the card reader - way better then Coles. However my local Woollies is a smaller supermarket and the Coles nearby is a very large supermarket so, sadly for Woollies, Coles gets most of my purchasing activity

Gary W

Gary WHunter Region, NSW

Spend, spend , spend.

This rewards scheme is now totally useless for small shoppers. A once in a blue moon reward. Constant emails saying spend more over so many weeks to get more rewards, Thanks for nothing Woolworths!

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Give out bouns pionts for shopping

I alway get bouns piont offers for both woolworths and big w but the piont never ever seem to be added to my activity and they give u an email to send proof of said email or offer but they go roynd and eoynd and nothing ever gets sorted after everyrhing all the money spent the reward piont i would be intiled to over 140 dollars in points that were never added shame on u suck people in and never for fill

NNair

NNairCountry NSW

Waste of Time

Look I get discounts, some, and cheaper fuel. BUT i can get that cheaper elsewhere. Used this for 10 years and never go online. Then when i went on i tried a few times it locked me out. Ring monday? waste of time. Even banks dont do that. This is for points not millions.

Brendan Murphy

Brendan MurphyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very useful shopping "tool"

The Woolworths rewards program has been a rather good experience in that at shopping time sometimes the surprise at the checkout is amazing.
Sure as hell is worth more to me than the competitors programs .

MLT

MLTVictoria

Among the worst customer services experiences you will find

Call centres are notoriously unpleasant to deal with, but Woolworths rewards call centre is among the worst I've ever suffered through. Today I was transferred 3 times because nobody had the vaguest clue how to help me. They didn't listen to what I was saying; they parroted back prepackaged information that had nothing to do with my problem; they kept saying it was a different department and transferring me. During my fourth hold, after 40 minutes, the phone cut out. All that time wasted and no one even close to being helpful. No resolution, and not even anyone who understood the problem. A total disgrace on their part, and not the first time it's happened.