Work Hero CD1

Work Hero CD1

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)

JonoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still can’t kill the Work Hero

2 years have passed I have dropped the work hero vacuum cleaner broken the top around the switch, and it still goes! Talk about Work Hero, tuff as nails, never had a vacuum like it.

Purchased at Godfreys.

Good work horse

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

JonoPort Noarlunga

Vacuum you can't kill

Have been using vacuum to dig holes in a sandy location. Vacuums sand up 2 metre below ground. Would have sucked up well over 300 kg of sand and still works well. Best work shop vac I have ever had the bag filter is easy to clean. Great performance for so little money, it's easier to vacuum the pavers with this vacuum rather than sweeping. Would buy another one, no problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Work Hero CD1 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

I got this 1 year ago...the suction was excellent...but it did worked just one year..and stopped wor

I got this vacuum cleaner about one year ago..i was using it everyday because i got a 2 bed room house with carpet..the suction of the vacuum cleaner was brilliant but it just worked for 1 year..and now i have to buy something again..the manufacturer should increase the warranty its just 3 months or 6 months..

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Concerned

ConcernedPerth, WA

Recomended

Originally purchased for the shed - but use everywhere.

No bags, very large bin - very simple to use, very powerful I recommend it.

I have used Dyson and miele vacuum cleaners and this is as good, can be used everywhere. Does not loose suction does not need too be emptied for months

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hicky

Hicky

magic little machine

It was bought for the shed, But tried it in the house first. We could not believe the amont of fine dust it picked up after our house vaccuum. Now it gets pinched from the shed all the time. It cleans up the cars,and our mororhome seats and removes the fine dog hair, like majic. The only downside is the plastic clips that hold the canister on. They need to be tighter. Otherwise, it's perfect !
Hicky.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sion

SionAdelaide

This one is ALL you need

This vaccuum cleaner has a 10 metre cord, low power 1200W motor performing suction better than that of a 2400W vaccuum cleaner. I have used three different dyson and miele vaccuum cleaners and found this Work Hero is as good as one of the dyson and easily beats the other three in picking up pet hair and dust ! No bags to buy, contents go into the large round tin which some may find emptying to be a little unhygienic because the opening is so wide. ie you don't need to empty it as often as the smaller vaccuum cleaners. I paid 160 dollars for it which is fair price for a vaccuum cleaner that does the job! It is still going strong with no imperfections although I have used it so much.

Lives up to its name.

The Work Hero vacuum cleaner is very powerful and has great attachments. And no bags. It's perfect for cleaning the car! Small and easy to move around and the attachments allow you to reach places that most others don't. You do need an extension cord to use it - the cord on the vacuum cleaner is very short. Overall great for the garage, car or anywhere.

Zac Johnson

Zac Johnsonsunnybank

Very powerful and easy to use

No bags, simple to use, not as noisy as expected, very powerful I can't fault it. If I was to reduce any stars for anything it would be the cord is very short (but it's an industrial vacuum cleaner you're expected to byo required extension lead) and if you pull it around too fast it could topple over.
Also I found the tube to be too short for me so I have to hunch over a bit (180cm).

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Work Hero CD1 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

vandoorn1953

vandoorn1953Serpentine

Beats Dyson hands down

I ended up buying 4 of this vacs and I am not sorry, it picks up everything I ask it to do. Great to use and so simple from dust to leaves, dog hair and anything in between. One thing I noticed that it doesnt loose suction. It is advertised as a industrial vac but is so perfect for the home and no noisier that a normal vacuum cleaner
I loved it from the moment is started
Not a real problem but you need to have a extension cord

Jan B.

Jan B.asked

where can I buy a new hose and connection for this vacuum

Hi Jan,
Godfreys should be able to help.

More_Fool_Measked

Does the round black sponge-like inlet filter come with the vacuum cleaner? After I purchased my vac online (along some other things that meant I qualified for free delivery) I remembered seeing that a round sponge-like inlet filter could be also purchased for around $10. But if I buy that separately now I will have to pay a delivery fee. So I would like to know if there is or isn't an inlet filter included. (I'm hoping there is and that the one offered, as a suggested add on, is just a spare.)

Jono

Sorry I am not aware of an in-line filter.

Buddy

Mine came with a black filter when I purchased it.

More_Fool_Me

Thanks Buddy. I wish I had seen your comment earlier because earlier today I actually rang Godfreys, where I purchased it from, and they said ''no it doesn't come with the inlet filter.'' !!

So I went online & bought one ... and paid that extra postage to get it!

These things happen I guess, but I'll see when it's delivered whether it has one or not. I'll certainly write to them and request that they make it clear what the vac. actually comes with. An inlet filter IS ESSENTIAL to prolonging the life of the machine.

(p.s. Jono, not an ''in-line'' filter, but an ''inlet'' filter. You have to clean them of the debris they collect, because otherwise that goes into the workings of the vacuum cleaner and clogs it up. You wouldn't think there would be such dust or debris in the air that is coming into the vacuum cleaner, but the filters DO get stuff in them. And I want to use mine in a room with a wood burner stove type heater, so ash etc will probably be in the air.

Mind you, if I had noticed your review, Jono, that you had been using the vac. to ''dig holes in a sandy location'' ha ha,
I'm not sure I would have bothered buying the extra inlet filter worrying about a bit of 'ash in the air' at my place! lol

I sent a screen shot of your review to a friend who has dogs who are 'diggers' on beaches ... not sure they would really need the help of a vacuum cleaner, but I'm sure my friend will get a laugh out of it. Cheers.)

stewart

stewartasked

is the work hero the same as IS cleaner cd1

Buddy

I’m not sure sorry. It looks like the one in the picture above.

CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners