Work Hero CD1

Work Hero CD1

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
Jono

JonoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still can’t kill the Work Hero

2 years have passed I have dropped the work hero vacuum cleaner broken the top around the switch, and it still goes! Talk about Work Hero, tuff as nails, never had a vacuum like it.

Purchased at Godfreys.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jono

JonoPort Noarlunga

Vacuum you can't kill

Have been using vacuum to dig holes in a sandy location. Vacuums sand up 2 metre below ground. Would have sucked up well over 300 kg of sand and still works well. Best work shop vac I have ever had the bag filter is easy to clean. Great performance for so little money, it's easier to vacuum the pavers with this vacuum rather than sweeping. Would buy another one, no problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Work Hero CD1 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

I got this 1 year ago...the suction was excellent...but it did worked just one year..and stopped wor

I got this vacuum cleaner about one year ago..i was using it everyday because i got a 2 bed room house with carpet..the suction of the vacuum cleaner was brilliant but it just worked for 1 year..and now i have to buy something again..the manufacturer should increase the warranty its just 3 months or 6 months..

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Concerned

ConcernedPerth, WA

Recomended

Originally purchased for the shed - but use everywhere.

No bags, very large bin - very simple to use, very powerful I recommend it.

I have used Dyson and miele vacuum cleaners and this is as good, can be used everywhere. Does not loose suction does not need too be emptied for months

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hicky

Hicky

magic little machine

It was bought for the shed, But tried it in the house first. We could not believe the amont of fine dust it picked up after our house vaccuum. Now it gets pinched from the shed all the time. It cleans up the cars,and our mororhome seats and removes the fine dog hair, like majic. The only downside is the plastic clips that hold the canister on. They need to be tighter. Otherwise, it's perfect !
Hicky.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sion

SionAdelaide

This one is ALL you need

This vaccuum cleaner has a 10 metre cord, low power 1200W motor performing suction better than that of a 2400W vaccuum cleaner. I have used three different dyson and miele vaccuum cleaners and found this Work Hero is as good as one of the dyson and easily beats the other three in picking up pet hair and dust ! No bags to buy, contents go into the large round tin which some may find emptying to be a little unhygienic because the opening is so wide. ie you don't need to empty it as often as the smaller vaccuum cleaners. I paid 160 dollars for it which is fair price for a vaccuum cleaner that does the job! It is still going strong with no imperfections although I have used it so much.

Lives up to its name.

The Work Hero vacuum cleaner is very powerful and has great attachments. And no bags. It's perfect for cleaning the car! Small and easy to move around and the attachments allow you to reach places that most others don't. You do need an extension cord to use it - the cord on the vacuum cleaner is very short. Overall great for the garage, car or anywhere.

Zac Johnson

Zac Johnsonsunnybank

Very powerful and easy to use

No bags, simple to use, not as noisy as expected, very powerful I can't fault it. If I was to reduce any stars for anything it would be the cord is very short (but it's an industrial vacuum cleaner you're expected to byo required extension lead) and if you pull it around too fast it could topple over.
Also I found the tube to be too short for me so I have to hunch over a bit (180cm).

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Work Hero CD1 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

vandoorn1953

vandoorn1953Serpentine

Beats Dyson hands down

I ended up buying 4 of this vacs and I am not sorry, it picks up everything I ask it to do. Great to use and so simple from dust to leaves, dog hair and anything in between. One thing I noticed that it doesnt loose suction. It is advertised as a industrial vac but is so perfect for the home and no noisier that a normal vacuum cleaner
I loved it from the moment is started
Not a real problem but you need to have a extension cord