World of Music

World of Music

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Just Great Service!

I was in a predicament and needed a Squier Bullet Stratocaster guitar before Christmas in brown sunburst. The local music store I had dealt with didn't have it in stock and online sellers could not send it via Star Track Express. I needed it delivered to my local post office and only Star Track does this.

I came across World of Music (WOM) and called them. Not just were they prepared to send the guitar by Star Track, but freight was free. They apparently also checked that I got an exceptional guitar. The transparent wood finish is amazing. The neck is very straight and the overall quality and presentation of the guitar is immaculate. Added to my positive experience was the fact that within 24 hours, the guitar arrived at my door. I was very happy. Christmas was saved. Thanks WOM.