Worx 24V Cordless Mower WG775E

Worx 24V Cordless Mower WG775E

MPN: WG775E

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Clint B

Awesome Results from Cheap Plastic Rubbish

Date PurchasedJan 2010
    sally45107

sally45107Gippsland, VIC

Never Would I Buy A Worx Product Again!!

I bought a worx battery mower about 4 years ago and can not get a battery for this mower? The mower was not cheap and is sitting in the shed doing nothing and this is so wrong, I'm looking to buy another battery mower now but sure as hell won't be Worx! so unfair they should be made to give full refunds back for this mower mine was the 24v total waste of money not one bit happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Battery failure.

The battery failed within 3 rounds of charging - by the third time it would not charge past the first indicator light. Then it just stopped charging outright. Sent it away through Masters and then after 3 weeks got a brand new replacement battery - it was pretty much dead on arrival - battery would not charge. Fortunately this time around Masters agreed to give me a refund.
    Don't buy this nonsense - got a Ryobi (although it's much more expensive) - no issues at all.

AnthonyC

AnthonyCBrisbane

End up spending more to make it work. JUST DO NOT BUY WORX.

Great .....for the year it lasted

Bought this last year. Found mower easy to use, light and did our average sized yard in one charge. Needed several hrs to recharge - left it overnight usually. After one year and two days it stopped in mid run. Got a refund under the 2 yr warranty but disappointed that it did not last as enjoyed using it. The battery was the lead type not the lithium one.

Dr. Tony Liuwantirna south

Being screwed

Dr. Tony Liu

13 Aug 2014, at last, Masters delivered the 40V33cm model to my house. I am yet to try out the 40V33cm model. It is good to see that Masters is able to get Worx to keep their promises.

jefft104Melbourne

good mower terrible charger

I really like my mower but the charger is hopeless. I returned 3 times for a replacement and all are defective. They charge the battery, red light full on but when fully charged instead of going to a green light as it should and maintaining full charge, it begins blinking and discharges the battery. The trick is to time how long you charge it and disconnect the charger when you are near full charge. This is a factory design defect in my view and my retailer could not help other than cheerfully replace the charge to no avail. If fully charged the cut time is good and the mower works well. The lawn bag could be larger but I can live with that.
    light easy to manouver and no petrol
    charger and bagger

wombat

wombatMelbourne

Bad battery

Date PurchasedJan 2012

murcodSouth Australia

Excellent choice for larger lawns

murcod

Makes me want to mow the lawn!

I love my 24V cordless electric mower. It is easy to start & easy to use. Great results. The battery life is excellent!!! I have mowed my average to large yard 3 times & the battery doesn't need recharging yet. The Bunnings & Masters salesmen 5! Of them said its only good for very small yards??? They are very wrong glad I researched it myself. It's a fantastic lawn mower. Can I mow your lawn?
    Excellent Battery life. It can mow 6 tennis courts on a single charge.

Joe1975