WR140E, WR139E, WR150E
See the Best Robot Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Worx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Product is used
  • Battery Life

Don't buy Worx mowers!

Don't buy Worx mowers! It’s the worst device I’ve ever bought.
It broke down before the warranty period expired, and the company only procrastinated without intending to fix the problem.
Their service company LetMeRepair GmbH returned my mower back in much worse condition than before. Total disaster. I spent many months in conversation without success.

Purchased in April 2018 for $1,300.00.

David S.
David S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time saver - Lawn always looks great

After doing all the research and watching countless videos I decided to move forward with the Landroid. After setting it all up and connecting it to the APP which is awesome, allowing you to choose your grass species and soil type and determine my lawn area. I was amazed that it just works. Lawn always looks mowed. I have the mower set to mow during the week and noticed that from time to time it will mow over the weekend as well! I could understand why it was doing this until I discovered that because it didnt mow during the week due to wet weather it made up the time on the weekend, I was so impressed. It also auto updates software, also discovered this accidently. So all in all, I am happy, I'd recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 at WORX Australia for $1,499.00.

Daniel
Daniel

Sensor broken and no support or warranty

Lawnmower broke after a few months. Was supposed to have a 12 month warranty. Tried 5 times to get support and they would simply not respond.

I tried emails, cases, Facebook. They said they would follow up and never did. I'm so dissappointed.

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,000.00.

kellie
kellieredlands

Recommend worx

I bought this for my partner for Christmas, he loves it. Does what it says. Only new , no problems as yet. Simple to set up. Now we are after the gps unit for it, as our yard isn’t fully fenced, worry it may get stolen. Also purchased the garage for it, which was simple to set up.
I think he looks cute with his collision eyes :-)
We would recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,799.00.

Robot Lawn Mowers

Find out how Worx Landroid Robotic Lawn Mower compares to other Robot Lawn Mowers

Pete_Repeat
Pete_RepeatSydney, NSW

Ok but much improvement in making it "smart"

Purchased in November 2020 at eBay for $1,400.00.