100% · 60%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Wow Carpet Cleaning Perth? Claim your listing.

Emilia Malone
Emilia MalonePilbara, WA10 posts

Will definitely hire again!

Hats off to Dave for an outstanding job! Our upholstery and carpets look brand new after their deep clean. The steam cleaning technique worked wonders on stubborn stains. Value for money, and the service surpassed expectations.
Mitchell Moroney
Mitchell MoroneyPerth, WA

Impressed and satisfied with the outcome

I can't thank Mark enough for the exceptional service! The deep cleaning performed on my carpets was phenomenal. From efficient stain removal to thorough steam cleaning, the results were outstanding. Mark's expertise and attention to detail made the whole experience seamless and satisfying! Thanks!
Molly Dodds
Molly DoddsGreat Southern, WA

Highly Satisfied

"After booking their service, my carpets now look brand new! WOW Carpet Cleaning in Perth truly understands the art of carpet cleaning. Outstanding quality, excellent service, and unbeatable value."
Ava Bronner
Ava BronnerPeel, WA

Highly recommended for clean and fresh carpets!

Carpet cleaning was a breeze with this company. Their service was efficient, and the results were remarkable. The value I received exceeded my expectations.
Sophia Nicklin
Sophia NicklinWheatbelt, WA

Highly recommended!

My experience with WOW Carpet Cleaning Perth was excellent. They provided a seamless carpet cleaning service that truly impressed me. The quality of their work was remarkable, and I found their pricing to be very competitive. Overall, a great value for a job well done.
Richard Hayden
Richard HaydenGoldfields, WA

Outstanding Service!

My carpets look brand new after their professional touch. The team was punctual, efficient, and the results exceeded my expectations. I'm thrilled with the transformation. Thank you for a job well done!