Xiaomi Soocare X3

Xiaomi Soocare X3

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great toothbrush

Holds ita charge for months, brushes well and easy to purchase replacement heads for (online). The app isn't the best I've given up on using it but love using the brush itself regardless.

Purchased in May 2017 at Kogan.

Great

Good toothbrush cleans well. The toothbrush pauses a little every 30 seconds to tell you when to switch teeth sectors. Really good way better than regular toothbrush and battery is long lasts like a month twice daily

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $50.00.

What a great toothbrush

This is a very good electric toothbrush, one charge last me ~6 weeks brushing twice a day. It maintains it's power all the way through until you need to re-charge. The only drawback is the Apps which is in Chinese!

Great product with amazing value

Bought this as an alternative toothbrush for my oral-b. Although the price may make you doubt its performance. I can make sure that the this product is worth every cent of your money. Very powerful and consistent. The battery lasts long. Now I can put my oral-b aside. Very satisfied with this purchase.

First time electric brush user - never gonna regret.

Its been 3 months I am using Xiaomi Soocas / Soocare X3 Sonic Electric Toothbrush. I got one for me and my wife as well. I should say I feel the difference in my teeth. The decay and plague which was visible before is no more now. This electric toothbrush is connected to my phone via bluetooth and shows my teeth health and how long time I am brushing daily.

The best thing is also about the product material finish. The battery is so powerful I hardly charge once every month with 2 minutes usage in the morning and 2 minutes in the night.