Yamaha Stryker

Suspension
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Handling
See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yamaha Stryker7 reviews
Vasquez
Vasquez
  Stryker

Love my stryker

Bought this bike used, best decision ever. Never left me stranded very reliable. No bs alot of people ask me about it and are amazed with its beauty. It has the back rest, big radius exhaust, commander 5. Its proven to be my harley killer. I laugh every time they pull up and rev their old man bikes. Definitely the panty dropper. Thunder around in 4th and youll have a wet back seat. Cheers to yamaha I want another one so I can retire mine it has a little over 8,000 miles and I want to keep it at that in my basement so I'll definitely be getting a second one. You wont be disappointed Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Performance
MarkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  2017

Piece of crap

Bought the bike new. Have had problems with it surging at low speeds with light load. Have been back to the dealer and had Yamaha Australia involved long of the short is I would never buy another product from Yamaha again! There customer service....... Well there is none. I was made to feel like the problem was in my head. There "technicians" couldn't find anything wrong. I eventually paid to get the ECU reprogramed which solved most of the problem but not all. Do not buy one of these pieces of crap! Show details
2 Wheel Sinner
2 Wheel SinnerNTPalmerston, NT9 posts

The best Yamaha ever

WEll, got my Stryker a couple of Month ago and could not be happier with it, Pedals, Handel Bar everything seems to be in the right Place.

Plenty of grunt and easy to Ride , done 6500 Km in this short Time and enjoyed every K of it.

Had to get used to the gearing , first Gear a bit clunky at beginning but you shift from First to second just give it a second in neutral before you shift to Second and no clunks, also the G/Box gets better once the Bike gets to operating Temperature.

Good job Yamaha. Cheers

crow
crowSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

stunner

This is a fantastic bike.I fell in love with the color which was combat green.Very smooth ride and has plenty of grunt,Never thought i would go from a Suzuki to a Yamaha but i am so glad i did.Would recommend this bike to anyone who is interested with it.Just buy it !

Tuca
Tuca
  2017

1 month old didn't start twice

I'm very disappointed left me on the road twice, it is a brain new bike for the last time now i don't know what's wrong. Did some search and a lot people has the same problem, even came to me get my money back for that price $16.500 you don't want those problems.

Khan
KhanNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  2016

It is a Good bike with very minor disadvantages

This bike definitely has power. It's easy to handle and comfortable to ride. It has many accessories and aftermarket.

But!

The seat is hard

Fuel economy isn't great

First gear is clunky

No ABS in 2016-2017 Models? Why?

Torque is not there you have to downshift like on sport bike

Doesn't sound like V-Twin even with custom exhaust

Heating up like air cooled.

Honda vt1300cx Made a better job but it has other disadvantages.

I guess you can't have everything.

Doreenrunner
DoreenrunnerMelbourne78 posts
  Verified Stryker

Great Motorcyle

Bought bike on October 2016, this bike handles pretty nice, it is not too heavy and the throttle response is smooth, bike has lots of power. I liked the 5 year warranty from Yamaha. I got the gray with black mate bike which makes it look so modern. I feel the gear box changes are a bit clunky and coming down from second to first gear on a stop has to be done almost when you are completely stop.

This bike definitely is a head turner and people ask what brand is it and the price is not high at all.

I just love it!

Brett V.
Brett V. · Stryker 2017

Looking at purchasing 2013 stryker ,35000 km is this high for this bike

Brett V.
Brett V. · Stryker 2017

How durable is the engine

Mark

I would not suggest to buy one, Yamaha give you absolutely no help when you have a problem, mine was the bike would surge at 70 klms hr save your money and buy an Indian, very happy with mine soo much better than the yamaha

Enz
Enz · Yamaha Stryker

Hey guys,

I”m thinking of buying a Stryker myself. Can anyone comment on pillion comfort please ? My mrs would like to accompany me on rides but that rear seat doesn”t look to good ?

Clifford P
Clifford P

it is a fantastic bike how ever i believe it is meant for single up and not double on long distance as the pillion pegs are high and pillion seat is small the amount of loss in speed also comes into this

Extra Information