Yamaha TMAX 530

Rides like a sportsbike, has storage too

I have just purchased my 2017 Tmax after a test ride and it is excellent. Went for a ride around Mt Tambourine SE Qld on Saturday, just awesome on the winding roads and hills plenty of power. My brief case fits under the seat with some wet weather gear, so i can ride it to work on weekdays. Handles traffic with ease because it is well balanced and the power comes on smoothly. Seat is a fraction high for me, economy was 4.5l per 100.

Done about 2000km now and getting an average of 4.2l per 100. Great all rounder, seat is a bit tall and glove box can be fiddly to open, other than that it is better as the engine loosens up.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Best scooter I have owned

I used my TMax daily for commuting come rain, hail or shine and never missed a beat. Storage was adequate for my needs and fuel consumption Ok. The only downside I can think of is the (in my opinion) exorbitant servicing costs.

After reading these great reviews / I would like to ask where could I look at one and what is the price range?
Hi Brian - your local Yamaha motorcycle dealer may have one in their showroom. They're not cheap at around $13,500 plus on road costs. Second hand models do become available every now and then and generally go for considerably less than new. Try searching online to see if there's one listed near you.Oh ok thanks / it seems a bit out my price range / ok thanks again

Engine Capacity530cc