Yamaha YAS-107

Yamaha YAS-107

MPNs: YAS107 and YAS107B

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Adam A.

Adam A.

Excellent soundbar for the price

The soundbar provides a decent amount of bass for music and movies, while also producing a loud and clear audio quality. Perfect for gaming as it provides surround sounds and enhanced audio quality that you won't get out of standard TVs.

Purchased in January 2018 for $220.00.

cheechman

cheechmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality sound at a reasonable price...luv it! Yamaha don't make rubbish, eh ?

Picked this up at a great price from Todds HiFi..
Turned what I thought was a pretty good sound from a Hisense 50 inch in my bar room into a sports stadium !!!
Even my old dog gets fooled by the sound throw from this bit of gear.. Looking for what's going on!
I've never owned Yamaha sound gear I didn't like....
This IS A VALUE AND QUALITY STATEMENT !

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sir ASydney

Works a treat. Excellent for cost. Great sound

Love the sound. Has a great surround and 3D option as well as clear sound type options. Sits at front of the TV set. Had no issues with the setup or use. Remote control is fairly easy to use. Wish I could crank up the noise every day of the year. Great choice, excellent sound and value for money

Date PurchasedDec 2016
JessieL

JessieLMaroubra

The speaker is simply awesome

This speaker provides the best performance among those at similar prices. Can't love it more. The speaker is working perfectly with my Samsung smart TV. It is very easy to set up and the sound is great. I am very happy with it. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking to get a budget speaker.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Murphy64

Murphy64Adelaide

high quality soundbar

Very impressed with the quality of this soundbar. Very satisfying bass when you want it and the 3D surround sound sounds amazing. I can send my 4k HDR signal from my 4K Blu-ray player through the Yas-107 to my TV without any issues at all. Very simple to set up and the phone app works great too.
Not the cheapest (or dearest) but IMO the best value for money out there right now.

Date PurchasedNov 2017