4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Really good for the price

Sound quality is good and the 100W is definitely enough to fill my living room (I've never pushed it passed 50%).

The soundbar is pretty low profile and sits well in front of my TV. The subwoofer is wireless: no wires between the sub and the actual soundbar, and connects automatically without any problem.
It doesn't have an HDMI port but that's not really a problem for me: I connect all my devices to my TV and the soundbar is connected to the TV with optical cable.

I use it both for TV and as a Bluetooth speaker. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is the Bluetooth range isn't great.

A cool little feature is you can pair it with your TV remote and teach it to start your TV, volume up/down and mute so you dont have to use a 2nd remote.
Once connected with Bluetooth you can use an app to use your phone as a remote. This app feels a bit outdated but does the job well.

I think it's one of the best entry level soundbar on the market. It's great value for money, very happy with it so far.

Date PurchasedJun 2016