3.7

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
3.0
Brand Manager for Yardking? Claim your listing.

Cranky camperIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Absolute Rubbish stay well away from this Garbage!!!

Gutless won’t even cut lawn if it is a little thicker that normal , have had to borrow mower from my brother- in -law just to finish the job. Fuel cap split after first use and Bunnings won’t replace . Catcher is pathetic one run of the backyard and it’s full , if you buy this mower you get what you deserve as you have now been warned. Show details
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement Fuel Cap made of plastic & breaks easily $28.60 to replace

Replacement Fuel Cap costs $28.60 It's made out of plastic so it breaks easily.
Be VERY careful... I wouldnt buy this mower, get a different one.
[Fuel Cap Not covered under warranty]
The plastic cap splits and even if you tape it up the mower doesnt work properly and stalls due to vacuum leak.
If it had a better fuel cap it would be a good product but I doubt Yardking even cares Show details
Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Margarita
MargaritaMelbourne7 posts

Excellent choice for small lawns

The mover is good for small lawns only. I bought it specifically for the land strip in front of my house after it came as a surprise to me that it's a responsibility of house owner to maintain it even when the land doesn't belong to me. I have artificial grass, peddles, tiles and mulch on both my front yard and back yard, so I didn't want to spend much money on a mower. I bought this one from Bunnings for just $188 and so far it worked fine.

Davo
Davo

This is perfect for my size yard

I bought this mower from Bunnings and think it is a great little mower for the price. Engine is powerful enough for the smaller lawns and shows no sign of stalling in damp grass. Good value at under $200. The catcher is large enough as is the cut width.

Would recommend it if you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars more.

y2kdisease
y2kdisease8 posts

Excellent for my 3 small yards

Bought this from Bunnings last Christmas for our new house with 3 small buffalo grass lawns. This is great value and does a good job at mowing the lawns well. As the previous reviewer said, it's lightweight enough for a petrol driven mower and has the power to drive through on the grass. I was not convinced I would get that performance from a similarly priced electric mower. The narrow width is also very useful for me as my grass strips are long but narrow.

Barry
BarrySunshine Coast16 posts

Small price for Small to average lawns

At under $200 we were surprised at how good this mower is. It has a narrower cut area and smaller grass catcher than standard mowers but the cut difference is about the width of your hand. At 67 years old it has proved to be an easy starter and a delight to use with its lighter weight and maneuverability.