Yardking 138cc Self-Propelled Cut and Catch 881879

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency

Cranky camper

Cranky camperIllawarra, NSW

Absolute Rubbish stay well away from this Garbage!!!

Gutless won’t even cut lawn if it is a little thicker that normal , have had to borrow mower from my brother- in -law just to finish the job. Fuel cap split after first use and Bunnings won’t replace . Catcher is pathetic one run of the backyard and it’s full , if you buy this mower you get what you deserve as you have now been warned.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $210.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement Fuel Cap made of plastic & breaks easily $28.60 to replace

Replacement Fuel Cap costs $28.60 It's made out of plastic so it breaks easily.
Be VERY careful... I wouldnt buy this mower, get a different one.
[Fuel Cap Not covered under warranty]
The plastic cap splits and even if you tape it up the mower doesnt work properly and stalls due to vacuum leak.
If it had a better fuel cap it would be a good product but I doubt Yardking even cares

Purchased in July 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Margarita

MargaritaMelbourne

Excellent choice for small lawns

The mover is good for small lawns only. I bought it specifically for the land strip in front of my house after it came as a surprise to me that it's a responsibility of house owner to maintain it even when the land doesn't belong to me. I have artificial grass, peddles, tiles and mulch on both my front yard and back yard, so I didn't want to spend much money on a mower. I bought this one from Bunnings for just $188 and so far it worked fine.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Yardking 138cc Self-Propelled Cut and Catch 881879 compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

This is perfect for my size yard

I bought this mower from Bunnings and think it is a great little mower for the price. Engine is powerful enough for the smaller lawns and shows no sign of stalling in damp grass. Good value at under $200. The catcher is large enough as is the cut width.

Would recommend it if you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars more.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
y2kdisease

y2kdisease

Excellent for my 3 small yards

Bought this from Bunnings last Christmas for our new house with 3 small buffalo grass lawns. This is great value and does a good job at mowing the lawns well. As the previous reviewer said, it's lightweight enough for a petrol driven mower and has the power to drive through on the grass. I was not convinced I would get that performance from a similarly priced electric mower. The narrow width is also very useful for me as my grass strips are long but narrow.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Barry

BarrySunshine Coast

Small price for Small to average lawns.

At under $200 we were surprised at how good this mower is. It has a narrower cut area and smaller grass catcher than standard mowers but the cut difference is about the width of your hand. At 67 years old it has proved to be an easy starter and a delight to use with its lighter weight and maneuverability.

Date PurchasedMar 2018