Yates Buffalo Pro Hose-on Weedkiller

Yates Buffalo Pro Hose-on Weedkiller

GeoffVictoria

Absolutely fantastic for my type weeds

Used buffalo pro weed killer on my lawn to kill what I believe to be some sort of brassicas, directions say won’t see results for a couple of week , but can you believe it weeds dead overnight. Fantastic.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $18.99.

KleetusSydney

Effective for certain weeds.

Used this on my weed-ridden lawn recently.

Very effective against pennywort, bindii and dandelion.

Clover took several applications to eradicate, but ineffective against richardia.

Also expensive and no shut off valve makes using it somewhat cumbersome.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings for $24.74.

Great kills weeds

Have sprayed my lawn with this and has already been a week and the weeds are nearly all goon.
I had lots of clover on my lawn and it looks great not to have it all on my lawn.
This is a great hose on applicator and is very easy to apply.
Hose on applicator is great

Hello
Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate that you've taken the time to review. Its a wonderful product that is very effective on common lawn weeds.
Have a wonderful day
The Yates Lawn Team

Cam49

Cam49perth

Does not acchive any results

I sprayed my lawns twice with the appliccation it said on the box but very little happened, the clovers leaves went a little brown but did not kill the clover at all. Very dissapointing. But there is little that will work with buffalo but this one was not worth the time.

Hello Cam,
Please reach out we'd love to talk through how to use the product and see if we can assist further.
The Yates Lawn Team

Susan K.

Susan K.asked

Hello , I have sprayed my lawn with buffalo pro , my lawn is approx 200 sq m. I covered all the area but the container is still three quarters full , have I not sprayed correctly ? thank you

Kleetus

If you're sure you didn't go too fast, then it must be that your water pressure is too low.

Geoff

Hi Susan I’m no expert as such but I also used Yates buffalo pro weed killer in my back yard and it takes awhile to use up the container full , my advise is to stay at it until you use about half, and then wait for a week or so then give it another go. Also in my review I might have made a mistake writing it as the product I used was not spray on already mixed but concentrate that you mix yourself and this will work much faster if you have plenty of weeds like I do.

Dave

Daveasked

How long after application of pro lawn fertiliser can I let guinea pigs play on the lawn?

Lucy

Lucyasked

Hi will Buffalo Pro kill Nutgrass in buffalo lawn?

Get an answer from our members and Yates representatives