Yoplait Creamy Lite

Yoplait Creamy Lite

See the Best Yoghurts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yoplait? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
MissyA
MissyAAU

This is a lovely yoghurt to buy. It is creamy and has loads of flavour. It is smooth and the texture and consistency is lovely. I always buy this for myself and my family because its just lovely. I like how it is 99% fat free which means I can indulge in a creamy rich yoghurt without having to count calories.
Creamy, smooth, flavoursome yoghurt. It has a lovely texture and consistency. I like how it has the active bacteria in it which helps you stay healthy. The different flavours are very nice and rich. The packaging is quite nice and the price is very good.
Can't think of anything at all.

Nessie
Nessie

Is this lactose free?

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

I like this yoghurt alot. It is really creamy and sweet, but still low in fat so it is great for people who are watching their weight.
This product is very high quality and has a great flavour. It is low in fat and high in calcium. It is often on special at the supermarket which makes it good value for money.
The product itself is excellent, I have noticed the size of the cartons have become smaller by about 50 grams recently, which means you are getting less product, but still paying the old price. That is the only con I have to list on this yoghurt