Yoplait Natural Yoplus

Yoplait Natural Yoplus

See the Best Yoghurts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yoplait? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Tom Brown
Tom BrownHobart

Disappearing from shelves

Moved onto this when I realised just how much added sugar some yogurts contain. Once the tastebuds adjust to the subtle flavour its great. It’s good value at $4 a litre, but I fear this product to being run out of town by Yoplait or the supermarkets. Coles in my location simply stopped stocking the product, I emailed yoplait for an explanation and didn’t receive a reply. Woolworths still stock its but I have noticed its on a high shelf and often seems a little dusty on the tub. My favourite yogurt but think it’s in the process of being killed off to push customers onto more expensive yogurts.

Nihal K.
Nihal K.Victoria

Too sweet for natural yoghurt

Since the packaging changed the taste is changed as well! I used to buy natural yoghurt, unfortunately it is to sweet now and i won't buy again!

Barb Smith
Barb SmithGladstone CQ

Yoplait Forme No Fat French Vanilla & Strawberry

Yoplait have changed the taste of the yoghurt and we think it no where near as nice as it was before. We disliked it so much that we could not eat it and threw out 1 French vanilla and 2 strawberry. We will have to find something different. We used to go through at least 6 containers a week.

The Taste

this is a wonderfl yoghurt

i suffer from rosacea,which is facial flushing,it is thought to be a condition of the digestive system,yoplus is the only thing i have found which keeps it under control,it has four live cultures in it i think this is why it works as most yoghurts have only two,i have a bowl every morning,it is great for the stomach and intestines
inexpensive.

Yoghurts

Find out how Yoplait Natural Yoplus compares to other Yoghurts

Khang_Hua
Khang_Hua

Natural Goodness

Its all nutritional good except it taste like liquid cottage cheese and for those who know what cottage cheese taste like, its funky and an acquired taste..
Healthy
An Acquired Taste.

Marg
Marg

Yoplait Yoplus Natural Yogurt is an acquired taste that you end up hooked on. :-)