Yoplait Smackers

Yoplait Smackers

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These are great.

I usually freeze these and give them to my kids as a treat as they last longer and are more of a treat than giving them a simple yoghurt.

My kids love them and always ask for them in the supermarket.

Would be good for lunch boxes, though I don't do this, as no spoon needed and a bit more 'cool' than a yoghurt tub (apparantly - lol).
Can be frozen
Good for on the go/lunchboxes/picnics
Great for kids
Mess free (unless you have a particularly messy eater!)
Costly way to buy yoghurt.

A bit gimmicky.

I love these yogurts, I don't have kids but I love them for myself! They are great to eat on the run or take in my lunch. I love that there are no lumps of fruit, but you still get the great fruit taste! They really are good frozen or fresh!
The taste is fantastic, no lumps of fruit. the packaging is very convenient, can be put in a lunch box, or eaten on the run. These are excellent frozen or just out of the fridge. They are a great snack!
They are a little expensive when not on special.

Great tasting yogurt in fun packaging. Yoplait Smackers have no artificial colours or flavours which is great for kids. Easy snack for school lunches or snacks at home. Great to eat frozen on a hot day.
Fun, healthy snack that come in a cool pink design. Yummy taste :)
No cons for this product