Coles Baby Ultra Dry

Coles Baby Ultra Dry

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Favourite nappy

After loosing the plot every morning for 2 weeks because my son was wetting through his huggies nappies, we decided to buy these. I had been given some samples at a baby expo but had forgotten who made them. When I opened the pack, to my delight, it was the gumnut baby nappies.

Profit from the coles gumnut baby range go to The Spastic Centre of NSW and Nothcott Disabilities Services, so by buying these nappies you're helping people in the community. I love these nappies - the absobentness, design, price and cause.
I also loved May Gibbs story books when I was a child, so it's nice to have a connection to my childhood
Inexpensive nappy that works, cute design & don't look cheap, supporting charity,

Yay, no more leaks!

Started out with Huggies newborn, but after four nights of my daughter wetting through, lost the plot and tried these - she hasn't wet through since! I love them, and they are probably on par with baby love, but I prefer these....she goes 8 hours overnight and no wet clothes! ( but very wet nappies). Good job.
No wetting through
Could have elastic waist

Cheap nappies that actually work :)

Finally, we have found a brand of nappies that are not only cheap but actually work!! The gumnut babies are cute and I love that money goes to kids with disabilities. These nappies are of Huggies quality, if not better with longer tabs, without the hefty price tag. Very soft, good fit, holds the 'number 3' explosions (those who claim they don't, try placing the nappy higher at the back) and has continued to prevent nappy rash on my 4 month old boy. Thank you Coles, for producing a nappy that works and is affordable for all.
Cheap, reliable, charity donations.
Should have tried these first, wasted 3 months on expensive nappies or other cheap ones that don't work

I started buying these nappies as my 3 1/2 year old still needs nappies for night time, but at 108cm tall and 21kg's finding nappies that fit was a bit of a struggle. The You'll Love Coles ones (the new ones with the May Gibb's design) are a really good fit for him and haven't leaked yet. He only wear's nappies at night time now so one pack lasts nearly a month so for me, they are a great price. No drama's at all.
Big fit - great for bigger / older kid's. Haven't had a leak yet.

I found these nappies to be just as good if not better than huggies nappies. They are value for money. I found they hold a decent amount so I wasnt changing nappies as much as if I was using a cheaper brand nappy. The poo pouch system definately helps with keeping accidents in the nappy. The designs are cute (newborn had gumnut babies design) and make the nappy look more on the upper class category. The only disappointment I have is that I wish they would make these available in bulk packages to save the trips to the shop.
Cheap and always available, soft, now comes with poo pouch to prevent poo leakage, designs on nappy dont make it look cheap

Good

These nappies a cheaper alternate than some other leading brands, but still do the job. I never bought this brand alot as i found them a bit papery and compared to some other nappies i bought, they weren't much cheaper.I preferred the other You'll love Coles nappies, which were cheaper, but not always easy to find in stock.
However, Coles has recently brought out a new improved version of these ultra-dry nappies, which feature an all over May Gibbs design. The quality is so much better. They feel more padded, no longer feel like paper and do the job well. I use these with my daughter for bed time and they don't leak. I don't have brand preference when buying nappies, i tend to just buy whats on special and work out the individual price per nappy to find out whether they are cheap. As my daughter is in walker/junior sizes, the price per nappy gets higher as there are less in a packet, and i find that this brand aren't always the best value for money, but i will buy them when i find them on special.
Cheaper than some brands. The new improved Coles ultra dry nappies are a great quality nappy.
The older style ultra dry nappies felt really thin and papery. They did the job, but i just felt they weren't as great quality as other brands.

Terrible

Not worht the savings but if you like babylove these are a good option because they are the same product only cheaper. It's a cheap product but not worth the expense of cleaning all your clothes and linen.
The design is cute, however that doesn't really matter when everything is covered in crap anyway!
Cheaper than babylove for the same product
Pretty sure these are exactly the same as the babylove nappies - they even have that crappy poo poo pouch that doesn't work. Worst nappies i've ever tried

Good

We often buy these as they're a decent price and the youngest seems really happy in them. They absorb really well and won't sag or leave a mess as the fit is fantastic. Often on sale at Coles and although we don't use this brand exclusivley, they're certainly one we buy often.
Pretty cheap for the amount of nappies you get, always in stock, often discounted when Coles have specials, absorb incredibly well, super great fit and won't fall down or sag with just one accident.
Nothing, I really like these and frequently use them among with several other brands

OK

I will still stick to huggies for night use but during the day the coles nappies are pretty good, they always say you get what you pay for.... this is a prime example
They have a great wide fit around the top making it most comfortable for babies. The you'll love coles baby ultra dry nappies are also very cheap, I think they are cheaper than baby love but i would say around the same quality during day use
not so great for night use. They also sag alot after a couple of wee's which looks horrible when they are wearing dresses

Good

My 2 year old son wears coles brand nappies and has done for about 8 months. I find that the nappies have just as good absorbancy as leading brand and more expensive brand nappies, but they are about a third cheaper and usually on sale as well. I use them for both day and night and have not had a problem with them at all. They also fit well and fit into the clothes as well without being bulky. I can't see much difference and for the price I much prefer the coles brand nappies.
Much cheaper than most other nappies and they work very well
none that I have noticed

OK

They are an ok product however I wouldn't recommend using them especially at night. I prefer to use a nappy that I know will definitely not leak and that chubby little hands can't rip off at any given time.
A little cheaper than some other brands.
They have minimal odour control, they are a lot less padded than other brands like huggies etc. also many of the nappies are wasted because the grip tabs rip off before use.

I was given some of these nappies to try by a friend and found them to be great value. They are highly absorbant, although we have had few leaks but I think it was just the way baby was laying. I like the plain outer as it doesnt show thru light colour clothing. I still buy huggies to use at night time although I think these would be just as good.
Cheaper than leading brands and does the same job. Great wide elastic fit around the tummy.
I noticed that the outer nappy cover appears to get dirty very easily even when covered by clothing.

Good

i personally think these are very similar to huggies in the way that they work, the only think that lacks is the way they look and fit, the fit was ok but they have flaps around the legs, whereas huggies are a nice trim fit, they weren't overall bulky, just me personally didn't like the flaps hanging out of my baby's clothes
has separate boys and girls; very absorbent; cost effective
the nappy does not look as fitted or trim as other brands

OK

I would purchase these more often if they were a bit more affordable but these are up there in price with some of the more expensive nappies available. I grabed them because I thought they were cheap and when I discovered the price they were not that good value for money. They are a basic nappy that has a good fit but not really worht paying the extra money for them.
Good nappy that has an excellent fit and works to do the job it is designed to do.
These nappies are not so cheap for a home brand product.

Good

Overall for the price, these nappies are of very good quality. I was hesitant to use them at first, thinking that they were going to be cheap and nasty, but got a pleasant surprise. Never once had a leakage problem. I usually buy these when the other well known brands aren't on special, infact I quite often use Baby Love and I really think that these are of much better quality than them. I think these nappies are fantastic for people who are on a budget. Very impressed with them.
Good quality at a low price
sometimes the tags come off

Good

Coles nappies did and is still doing a great job to my kids. I have tried several brands in the market but this is the one to which I stick really. I think the quality I get from this nappies is worth the money that I spent for every pack.
This is the brand of nappies that is affordable and practical to buy. The quality is almost the same as that of the expensive brand I used to buy.
I experienced the grip tabs ripped off several times. There is also no odour control, perhaps because the nappy itself is unscented.

OK

I like these nappies and use them day and night on days where my daughter goes to daycare, but use modern cloth nappies when home with her. They are basic in colours, a good fit and I've not yet had a leak. When I first started purchasing these (about 4 months ago) I got them on special for $25 for a pack of 90, which I thought was good value. After that I always got them for $27.95, but in the last couple of weeks, the price has skyrocketed to $34.99. I will never, ever buy these nappies again on principle and am now buying another brand.
Good fit, simple.
No longer that cheap an option.

Good

For what we use the Coles nappies for, they are great. We use them to send our son to Daycare in because there is scope for more regular changes. We prefer not to use them overnight for fear of leakage though, but they do reduce our bill marginally as compared to the leading competitors.
These are a great day-time nappy when your cutting costs.
Not convinced they can do a full night as well as some of the dearer name brands. Also they are starting to get almost as pricey as some of the dearer brands, and are not necessarily competetive in the price department when the dearer brands go on special.

Good

I have tried the Infant size nappies (4-8kg) for my son and straight away I have found them to be very good. They fit well and have a very stretchy elastic waistband, with colourful pictures on the front (so dads can figure out which way they go on!). I have found them to be good for overnight as they hold a lot of wee. They are also a really good price. I would definitely recommend these nappies to anyone who doesn't want to spend the unnecessary extra money on Huggies.
Value for money, fits well
They are a bit longer than other nappies, so they sit up a bit high on my son's waist

fantastic product. great, cheap alternative to huggies without compromising on quality. great fit, different nappies for boys and girls, no beads or leakage. Ver impressed! Loyal user!!
Cheap, dry, closest to Huggies quality of all nappies I have tried.
Generally excellent, could use more odour control.