Coles Body Wash

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

causes excessive itching all over body

yes it smells great, no doubt but my daughter used it first and she complained that it was causing rashes on her body. i then decided to use it as i didnt want it to go to waste. ive been using it for over 2 months but last 3-4 weeks, ive noticed slight rashes on my skin and last few days excessive itching thats causing me to scratch so bad that leaves my skins with bad scratchings caused by my nails. i did not even think that it was my shower gel until i questioned why has my skin been so itchy thats i am actually scratching over the scratches i already have. its horrible.

My favourite body wash!

I use the Revitalising Oxygen variety, and it's honestly the best! I love how velvety it makes my skin feel and it has a nice fragrance! I recommend this product to everyone as it has a really good price. Coles body wash is literally the meaning of value for money!

Excellent!

Coles oxygen burst. Awesome product. Nice fragrance. Value for money.

About average

I used to buy these coles body washes and.use them to find them to be quite good before I found out I had eczema also known as dermatitis / I would totally recommend them to.anyone who has.normal healthy skin though plus the coles bodywash range smell quite good

What can I say? It is a beautiful Body Wash, the scents you can choose from are all lovely, so clean and fresh. The body wash itself is creamy and smooth and lathers up nicely leaving skin soft smooth and moisturised. For the price, it is really very good value and I think every one should try it because you can save lots of money just by choosing this cheaper (in price) version of the more expensive body washes that are available. The packaging that it comes in is very nice and it lasts for quite a while as not too much must be used.
Everything.

Good

We all dont like supermarket brands but Coles have come up with a variety of shower gels and they are great for the price. The price is reasonable and the packaging looks nice also, so they have kept up there. The product surprised me to be honest I thought I would have to use more product than the others I use but that is not the case, it lathers well with just a small amount of product. I also liked the fact that the smell does linger on for a few hours also. I can only say this one is great value for money and a great product also. I have given one to mum to try as she likes the shower gels also. One last thing, they offer a nice variety to choose from so give this one a try, you may well be surprised as I was.
A nice variety to choose from and a good product.