Coles Premium Dog Roll

See the Best Dog Food in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Coles Premium Dog Roll

since you changed from wet and now it is like sand my dog is will not eat it all the way it is now I have put them in the rubbish because my dogs will not eat it at all you should go back to when it was wet not like now it is like sand and my dogs get very sick with the one you sell that is lick sand

My dogs prefer rotting kangaroo over this.

I have 2 large always hungry dogs. These guys will happily eat a rotting kangaroo carcass but they won't touch this particular roll. They love the same types of food from other brands, including the slightly cheaper Aldi brand but these ones I've just wasted my money on.

good for fussy dog

our corgi x pom is such a fussy eater and he loves this sausage scoffs every little bit down he loves both flavours chicken and beef so now meals are no longer a problem

The perfect training treat

I don't feed this as a meal, but it is perfect for cutting into tiny cubes for treats when training. The dogs love both but the chicken one is slightly firmer than the beef and doesn't crumble in your treat bag. It's only $1.99 a roll and it lasts for ages. You can cut it into a few chunks and freeze it too and it doesn't go mushy when it's defrosted. I also use it when one of my dogs needs medication. Put a pill in a piece and include it in a handful and down the hatch it goes. The more expensive rolls are too crumbly to use, so this is perfect.
Perfect training treat (especially the chicken one) and very cheap. The dogs love it.