You Pack Removals

You Pack Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service.

Thanks to all the gang at You Pack Removals for helping make our move to Tasmania as hassle free as possible. Our initial enquiry was handled promptly, the booking process was simple and the container was delivered as promised. The 12 days to load was fantastic and took all the stress of packing away, and the container was collected and promptly delivered to our new address. Everything was perfect and could not have gone better. Thanks again You Pack Removals, would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Hassle free moving

You Pack were fantastic, professional and friendly. Any questions and Kelly answered straight away. A great no stress way to move interstate and highly recommend.

GeoffWClifton Springs

Too easy

With great staff and efficient service, moving from NSW to Vic just got a little less stressful! Thanks again You Pack Removals!

Dave

DaveBeauty Point

moving made easy

I moved from a farm in rural NSW to a house in Tasmania, You Pack Removals took all the stress out of moving everything went perfect could not be happier with the service. All times and dates were spot on.

ryan.rown

ryan.rownMelbourne

Outstanding Interstate removal service!

I have contacted many removal services but many of them are very vague in their quote services and getting back to me with detailed information. youpack.com.au provided the best service from the start of the quote process until the end of delivering the goods. They are the most experienced interstate removalists I tried and I am sure I will recommend this to my other friends and family.
efficient staff, inexpensive, reliable, on time delivery, hassle free

Bethasked

Very bad service... I was told that it takes 4 days to get to Adelaide so I ask that the container would be picked up today so that it would arrive in Adelaide couple of days before I would get there with my pets I explain to them.... I got a phone call yesterday to say that I didn’t tell them ‘fixed date’ for it to be delivered... now I am going to an empty house no food for the pets no kitti litter no where to sleep ...empty house no cutlery can’t have a shower no cettle to have drink... what am I suppose to do... very bad service and would not recommend to anyone

GeoffW

Sorry to hear Beth, did you check the delivery date on the booking form & initial invoice?

Beth

All sorted...thankfully the container is arriving on the same day as I arraive in Adelaide...I am released