89% · 81 · 11%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for You Pack Removals? Claim your listing.

Adrian
AdrianIllawarra, NSW16 posts

Easy interstate move

We used You pack to move our household from NSW South Coast to Bundaberg. The process was ridiculously east, economical and the communication was very good. The container arrived left and arrived at destination on time as promised.
Highly recommend using you pack
Warren
WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD44 posts

Not sure yet

My parents received the container a few days ago. We only got 6 of 10 packing pads that were meant to come with it and 3 of there were ripped. There was a big sign inside saying there was 10 and if we damage them we will have to pay $30 each. So hopefully they do not come after us for the $210 for those. IT would have been nice to have all the pads that we were quoted on as not my parents have to go buy or borrow blankets for packing. There was also meant to be 50m of ties. There was only a few short pieces tied together.
The container has not been moved yet so we are yet to see in this stays at 2 stars or goes down.
Quinton
QuintonVictoria

Great service. Scott the Driver was amazing. The road was muddy, but he did not hesitate to collect the container

20 foot container with household and garage stuff. Move from Victoria to Queensland.
They have just collected and we hope to receive the container within 5 days. So var, so good.
Johannes L.
Johannes L.Murray Mallee, SA2 posts

Best of the best!

3 Bedroom house, we moved from Sydney to Tasmania and then back to South Australia. You Pack Removals was very helpful. We especially want to thank Luzanne De Kock for helping us so quickly. You Pack Removals is an affordable, friendly and trust worthy company. If I ever have to move again, they will be my first choice.
Ian
Ian

Thanks to all the gang at You Pack Removals for helping make our move to Tasmania as hassle free as possible. Our initial enquiry was handled promptly, the booking process was simple and the container was delivered as promised. The 12 days to load was fantastic and took all the stress of packing away, and the container was collected and promptly delivered to our new address. Everything was perfect and could not have gone better. Thanks again You Pack Removals, would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Sam J
Sam J

Hassle free moving

You Pack were fantastic, professional and friendly. Any questions and Kelly answered straight away. A great no stress way to move interstate and highly recommend.

GeoffWClifton Springs2 posts

Too easy

With great staff and efficient service, moving from NSW to Vic just got a little less stressful! Thanks again You Pack Removals!

Dave
DaveBeauty Point

moving made easy

I moved from a farm in rural NSW to a house in Tasmania, You Pack Removals took all the stress out of moving everything went perfect could not be happier with the service. All times and dates were spot on.

ryan.rown
ryan.rownMelbourne

Outstanding Interstate removal service!

I have contacted many removal services but many of them are very vague in their quote services and getting back to me with detailed information. youpack.com.au provided the best service from the start of the quote process until the end of delivering the goods. They are the most experienced interstate removalists I tried and I am sure I will recommend this to my other friends and family.
efficient staff, inexpensive, reliable, on time delivery, hassle free

Beth

Very bad service... I was told that it takes 4 days to get to Adelaide so I ask that the container would be picked up today so that it would arrive in Adelaide couple of days before I would get there with my pets I explain to them.... I got a phone call yesterday to say that I didn’t tell them ‘fixed date’ for it to be delivered... now I am going to an empty house no food for the pets no kitti litter no where to sleep ...empty house no cutlery can’t have a shower no cettle to have drink... what am I suppose to do... very bad service and would not recommend to anyone

GeoffW

Sorry to hear Beth, did you check the delivery date on the booking form & initial invoice?

Beth

All sorted...thankfully the container is arriving on the same day as I arraive in Adelaide...I am released

CategoryFurniture Removalists