3.9

• Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Purchase Price$5,300.00
Anthony

AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

Excellent help in planning what I wanted - 7.44kW system across the east & west sections of my roof with battery storage.
Installed over a couple of days with no hassles - installers where excellent & got the panels up in the most visually pleasing configuration.
Very reliable equipment so far - has smashed my bills by at least 80%. Highly recommend ZEN as a company to deliver a quality product with good people involved

System Size7.44 KW
Lorraine

LorraineSouth Australia

Great savings on power bills

We had a 6.6kw system installed on our newly built home earlier this year, having used Zen solar on our previous house. Again excellent service throughout the process. Great result with substantially reduced power bill through winter, anticipate with a full summer to be well in credit.

System Size6.6 KW

Quality counts

Installed 4.9KW System -accepted advice re Size ,materials and setup. All proved to be excellent which which has delivered the results forecast by the Zen consultant. Installation was completed on time and the contractor provided worthwhile advice on care etc. After 17 months my total outlay for power is Nil in fact
in credit of $83.00

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
System Size4.9 KW
Purchase Price$5,300.00
Energy Providers

Find out how ZEN Energy compares to other Energy Providers

excellent install

I had a solar and battery system installed by Zen energy back in June. Excellent communication and even better install quality. The process was a breeze even under COVID conditions.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back
System Size9.6 KW

Great experience

Good advice choosing a great system. Has already reduced our energy bill to zero for a power hungry family of 5. It has increased our awareness of our power consumption and it’s impact

System Size19 KW
Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality

I have had two installations from Zen.
Process was simple and within timeframe quoted.
I have had my first system for 8-9 years and has never faltered, the second system replaced a cheap rubbish system. I replaced it with a ZEN system because of my dealings with them previously.
The panel installation was efficient and done well.
I have never had any issues with this company.

System Size4.9 KW
Glynn J.ZEN Energy

Buy elsewhere. You have been warned.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Rebadged and are unable to warranty their solar installations or not willing to. Cash payment instead of replacing panels is not warranty in my eyes. Neither is installing silver panel in place of black line acceptable.

Nikola

NikolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not to be trusted

Ron3982

Ron3982Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont follow through

Recently, requested a quotation. Its too hard, as they do not want to visit our premises, unless we part with a substancial deposit first. No way, they are phone based, and simply do not provide any home service, to establish our needs. Hence, we will go elsewhere, where customer service matters.

Energy Providers

Find out how ZEN Energy compares to other Energy Providers

ELP

ELPSA, 5039

This is the best investment I have ever made.

Somebody suggested I contact Zen for my solar requirements.I did and recieved excellent communication and advise on what products would be suitable for my situation. I more or less told them what I wanted and they fine tuned it.They did not try to sell me something I did not want.
Quality of components and instalation. No visible wires (unlike other brands of solar I have seen). After sales advice availabe, although not required by me. No more electricity bills. Just awsome.
A little more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for - so worth it.