Listing monitored by ZEN Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Purchase Price$5,300.00
Mary P-H
Mary P-HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar panels installed but never switched on!

Zen installed my solar panels in November 2021 and found out through my power bill that 4 months later, my panels have not been switched on! Sent email one week ago - no response! Poor customer service.

ChristmasWaiting
ChristmasWaitingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Poor

Their website says Talk to an Expert - which is fine but only for new customers seemingly. Already paid your money? then no-one can take your call - leave your name. Not good enough - they don't care about the installation once they have your money

Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

Excellent help in planning what I wanted - 7.44kW system across the east & west sections of my roof with battery storage.
Installed over a couple of days with no hassles - installers where excellent & got the panels up in the most visually pleasing configuration.
Very reliable equipment so far - has smashed my bills by at least 80%. Highly recommend ZEN as a company to deliver a quality product with good people involved

Lorraine
LorraineSouth Australia

Great savings on power bills

We had a 6.6kw system installed on our newly built home earlier this year, having used Zen solar on our previous house. Again excellent service throughout the process. Great result with substantially reduced power bill through winter, anticipate with a full summer to be well in credit.

David Dowling
David Dowling

Quality counts

Installed 4.9KW System -accepted advice re Size ,materials and setup. All proved to be excellent which which has delivered the results forecast by the Zen consultant. Installation was completed on time and the contractor provided worthwhile advice on care etc. After 17 months my total outlay for power is Nil in fact
in credit of $83.00

excellent install

I had a solar and battery system installed by Zen energy back in June. Excellent communication and even better install quality. The process was a breeze even under COVID conditions.

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now

Great experience

Good advice choosing a great system. Has already reduced our energy bill to zero for a power hungry family of 5. It has increased our awareness of our power consumption and it’s impact

Glynn J.ZEN EnergySend a private message

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ron
RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality

I have had two installations from Zen.
Process was simple and within timeframe quoted.
I have had my first system for 8-9 years and has never faltered, the second system replaced a cheap rubbish system. I replaced it with a ZEN system because of my dealings with them previously.
The panel installation was efficient and done well.
I have never had any issues with this company.

Glynn J.ZEN EnergySend a private message

Buy elsewhere. You have been warned.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Rebadged and are unable to warranty their solar installations or not willing to. Cash payment instead of replacing panels is not warranty in my eyes. Neither is installing silver panel in place of black line acceptable.

Nikola
NikolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not to be trusted

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Ron3982
Ron3982Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont follow through

Recently, requested a quotation. Its too hard, as they do not want to visit our premises, unless we part with a substancial deposit first. No way, they are phone based, and simply do not provide any home service, to establish our needs. Hence, we will go elsewhere, where customer service matters.

ELP
ELPSA, 5039

This is the best investment I have ever made.

Somebody suggested I contact Zen for my solar requirements.I did and recieved excellent communication and advise on what products would be suitable for my situation. I more or less told them what I wanted and they fine tuned it.They did not try to sell me something I did not want.
Quality of components and instalation. No visible wires (unlike other brands of solar I have seen). After sales advice availabe, although not required by me. No more electricity bills. Just awsome.
A little more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for - so worth it.