2Zip Pay

Zip Pay Questions & Answers

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Can you use Zip to pay for expired rego in qld?

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bills that are either overdue or due to be paid within 3 business days.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Zach

Eddy B.
Eddy B.

how can i pay car rego with zippay in south australia?..it only gives me the option to pay bpay bills

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Eddy, If Service SA give you the option to pay via card, and you have the available funds, you can pay by generating a single use card in the app!

If you still need further assistance, please contact me via the form below:

Roel B.

Why I am I unable to contact anybody at ZIP by phone? Your chat bot is next to useless…

Stuart Blunt
Stuart Blunt

I found it to be ok. I suppose that the reason for no phone contact is for security reasons

Roel B.

Stuart, please, enlighten me…. How do you get in touch with them…. I REALLY need to talk to someone there…

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Roel, Sorry to hear you've had trouble reaching one of our agents.

The current wait time is 10 minutes. You can reach our customer care team (02) 8294 2345, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, I can assist you via email. So I can access your account, please complete the following form below:

external link

This will return to me and from there I will correspond with you as soon as possible!

Garry R.
Garry R.

I have a message saying I can't pay expired rego

Kylie
Kylie

Can you give some more details? There are some conditions involved with expired registration. You can get a one off visa card number with zip pay which acts as a normal visa card.

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Garry, Thanks for reaching out.

So I can look into this further for you and securely locate your account, can you please complete the following form:

external link

This will come straight back to me and I will be in touch with you via email as soon as possible.

Soph

Jeanette

Hi I know you can pay your car rego using bpay on zip pay. I assumed i could also pay my car license renewal. I entered the bpay biller code and ref number. It asked when my registration was due so I entered my license expiry date. Please tell me I did this right??? I’m hoping it’s just the terminology. Anyway payment went through and said it was sent successfully. When looking through my account “activity” all it says is “zipBills” and the amount but not the merchants name. The email states the same. Says my zip bill was successfully paid but not to whom? Someone enlighten me pls??

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Jeanette, I would suggest following up with the merchant to see if they have received it or if those details are correct. Keep in mind BPAY payments can take up to 5 business days to proceed.

So I can access your account and look further into this, can you please complete the following form below:

external link

From there I will correspond with you via email ASAP.

Jeanette

Hi Kyle. Thank you for responding. Have just filled in the form above as suggested. I will add I did ring Dept of Transport yesterday and they did confirm that it can take up to 5 days and to check back.

Brad
Brad

Did your payments go through? Mine just came up with zipbills as well

Jeanette

It did go through. Be good if the activity Statement named each payment so you can keep track

Vissie
Vissie

ZIP MONEY specific question (not Zip Pay).
I renewed my car rego through “Pay a bill with BPAY” on my zip money account, but I have to cancel later on as I didn’t receive any confirmation letter or acknowledgment that my rego has been renewed and the following day is the due date of my rego. Then I use my other account to pay for it. Anyway, the following day, I zip team to ask how can I get a refund on a cancelled purchased which they advise me to contact the merchant. So I rung transportation department to let them know that I pay twice to my rego and ask for refund. They told me that the processed will take up to 10 days.

TIMELINE:
31/5 purchased and cancelled at the same I purchase on a different account
17/6 I rung TMR 20/6 a follow up then they told me that refund has been made/clear 17/06. Right after that call I rung zip team but there’s no refund yet. I contacted TMR again and they give me a TRANSACTION ID to proof that the refund has been done. Rung zip team if they can confirmed to their bank if theirs is pending transaction under that TRANSACTION ID but they couldn’t help me. I even contacted the bank my self to find out but it’s because it’s not going to my personal bank they couldn’t help me instead they advice me to contact the third party which is the zip to ask them to inquire for me since this transaction is going to them. Now it’s almost a month and this situation hasn’t resolved yet. Zip team told me to request a dispute payment, which I did last 22/6 and no confirmation yet if they received or processed my request.

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Vissie, I'm so sorry for the poor experience you have had trying to resolve this.

So I can access your account and look further into it, can you please complete the following form:

external link

This will come directly back to me and from there I will correspond with you via email ASAP.

A H.
A H.

Why does it say my balance is minus 300 yet i pay $50 evey week and havent made a purchase for months??

Zip Pay   DM

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out regarding your credit limit.

Do you mind filling in the form below so I can contact you directly?

Rose

Paul E.
Paul E.

How do I get my account to have a $1000 dollar limit please

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Paul, So I can securely access your account and help you out further, can you please complete the following form:

external link

This will come back to me and from there I will correspond with you via email ASAP.

susan d.
susan d.

Why is my account locked?

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Susan, So I can access your account and look into this for you, can you please complete the following form:

bouza
bouza

Hi I bought tickets from jetstar but my time maxed out so the tickets didn't come through with confirmation It showed the amount came out on zip pay though. I rang Jetstar and they said payment hasn’t come through cause it timed out by a minute. What happens now

Zip Pay   DM

Hi there, We are sorry to hear about your experience with your order issue.

This issue is account specific and so I can securely access your account and look into this further, can you please complete the following form:

external link

This comes directly back to me and from there I will investigate and correspond with you via email.

Ned

lovemyhome
lovemyhome

My son has a Zip Pay account that urgently needs closure. He's lodged a close request online over a week ago. Received an email stating someone will contact to assist, but nobody has responded. He has now sent 3 close requests online. Why does Zip Pay make it so difficult for people to close their accounts??

Zip Pay   DM

Hi there, I'm so sorry your son has had issues getting his request solved by our team.

If you can please respond with any of the 7 digit reference number he may have, I will be able to locate his account and contact him as soon as possible.

Destin H.
Destin H.

Can I pay for my car tag with zip?

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Destin, We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us.

You can shop directly with Zip partners both online or in-store, pay bills, buy gift cards or shop anywhere online with our virtual card all through the Zip app. A list of our stores can be found here external link .

When checking out with one of our partners, simply select Zip as your method of payment. You will then be redirected to sign in to your Zip account to confirm the order.

If you have any other questions or would like any further assistance, please let me know.

We hope you have a good day!

David
David

can I pay both my green slip and car registration on the same day using zip pay

Zip Pay   DM

Hi David, Thanks for reaching out!

To confirm, there are no daily transaction limits.

For online orders using your Zip Pay account, you can generate a single use card and use those details to pay via card online.

If you are paying instore, you can pay using the multi use card almost anywhere that accepts google pay or apple pay.

For more information on how to use your single use card or multi use card, check out the articles below:

Single use card: external link

Multi use card: external link

vivee g.
vivee g.

Hi I bought tickets from jetstar but my time maxed out so the tickets didn't come through but the amount went out to jetstar. How do I get the refund back

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Vivee I'm so sorry this happened!

I can help you sort this out.

Do you mind filling in the form below so I am able to contact you directly?

Rose

emilykateactivewear

ZIP MONEY specific question (not Zip Pay).
How can I know if a x1 purchase made has been paid off prior to the interest commencement date?
I asked your zip team but they said you can’t tell me, and that they’re just all located on the statement. But if they’re still showing on the statement, that just shows that they were a purchase, doesn’t specify that that item has been paid off. example: it doesn’t say “$50 is paid off the shoes and no more owing on the shoes”. The shoes still remain on the statement and the date for finalisation is example 29th April 2023… but there’s still so many other new $$ added on after that and has accumulated, so how do I seperate and know for a fact that those $50 shoes has been in fact paid off and will not incur interest if all the others are combined in the total amount owing?

I think it’s bad that I can’t be given an answer. I hope you can.

Atlas
Atlas

If you repay Zip “in full” by the end of the month. Then “No” fees are incurred.

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Emily, Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Repayments made to your custom schedule will be allocated to the orders with the interest free period expiring the soonest. You can see when the interest free period ends in the recent activity when the order was placed.

So I can access your account and look into this further for you, can you please complete the form below:

external link

From there I will correspond with you via the email on your account. Alternatively, if you have recently completed a form or emailed us, please respond with the 7 digit reference number.

emilykateactivewear

That doesn’t answer my question Atlas.

Thanks Kyle, i have responded via that link to you. I already know that information you’ve just said, but my real question is how do I know IF that item has been paid off First if that makes sense? Does it get deleted from the statement?

Hollie

Why is my zippay account generating the same used single-use card over and over?

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Hollie, Thanks for reaching out!

So I can access your account and look into this further for you, can you please complete the following form:

external link

Once received, I will respond via your email on the account as soon as possible.

Hey Kyle,
Thanks for your super fast response! I have now completed the form as requested and look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks!

Ben J

About 6 months ago I volentarily locked my Zip Money account as I had it maxed out, and wanted to pay it off without paying too much interest (nor have the temptation to spend on it). Naturally I have since fully paid out the account, including the button that lets me pay the remaining interest owing.

Now that I am in a better financial position I'd like the card reactivated, and to use the installments option, making it like the other BNPL services. However when I tap the "Account Locked" I don't get the option to veryify I'd like to re activate the account, only to call the customer support line, which left me on hold for an hour the two times I did try to call.

So in essence I'd like to reactivate my account please, can someone from Zip give me a reference number and I'll contact you via the support email?

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for reaching out!

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the app and getting through to one of our agents.

If you complete the following form, I'll look into this as soon as possible and get back to you via the email on file.

Thanks for your patience,

Ben J

Form completed! Cheers :)

Ian B.

Can I use zip to pay for car repairs?

Zip Pay   DM

Hi Ian, You can generate a single-use Visa card through the Zip mobile app.

​​Single-use Visa cards can be used for online merchants that are not partnered with us.

If the merchant already offers Zip as a payment option, you will be prompted to checkout directly through Zip.

Thanks, Josiah

Thankyou

Ian B.

Can I pay for car repairs with zip ?

Ian B.

Can I pay for car repairs with zip

Sahra M.
Sahra M.

Zip doesn’t decide what you paying it’s like credit card, you can use it whenever credit is accepted

Get an answer from our members and Zip Pay representatives