ZTE Telstra Flip 2 T21

ZTE Telstra Flip 2 T21 (2017-2020)

Also referred to as: ZTE Telstra Flip 2 T21 2019 and ZTE Telstra Flip 2 T21 2021.
MPN: ZTET21Blk

4.2

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

martin oFar North Queensland, QLD

worst phone ever

this is the most confusing and over-complicated phone i have ever had. not easy to use at all, it's a major operation to do anything. I have owned a few ZTE phones before and they were quite good, but something went wrong with this one. Tried to return it but the store wouldn't take it because I used it for a day. Total buyers remorse. This phone should never have been made let alone sold. Still like the brand but not this particular model

Purchased in February 2020 for A$119.00.

Rugged and simple !

Well not being a tech head I found out by accident that the larger sized sim in my old phone could be broken and fitted into this newer one so I kept my old phone number this way. Telstra store can help you here. This phone is so much better than the old touch screen model I had before that drove me nuts. Also you can use the speaker if you are a little hard at hearing. Hope Telstra resume selling them in the future because they are really great.

Purchased in November 2017 at Telstra Bega Store for A$100.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software
Davo

DavoACT, 2906

Just what I wanted

I only wanted a mobile for making or receiving calls or text messages and this phone for a Senior is perfect!!
Easy to use and fits nicely into trouser pockets without being bulky like my previous smart phone.
I have a computer at home that I can use for researching etc. so I didn't need all the apps. etc. that y previous mobile had.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Mobile Phones

Find out how ZTE Telstra Flip 2 T21 compares to other Mobile Phones

Easy to use flip phone from mobile_citi estore.

I bought one of these phones for my sister, a simple easy to use basic phone
without all the problems of her previous "smart" phone, where you barely have
to touch the screen, and it turns on the camera, or some other app you don't
want. This phone works with push buttons, more positive than touch screen.
I purchased the phone from mobile_citi estore at a good price.
Simply install the SIM card, and the phone works straight out of the box.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Mefistofele

MefistofeleVictoria

A perfect small dumb phone!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Norman W.

Norman W.asked

How do I delete gallery photos

Barbara P.

Barbara P.asked

where is the speaker to turn up?

martin o

on the side of the phone

Bob B

Bob Basked

Can I retain my present mbl number if I buy this phone. I am with Telstra

martin o

yes you can, but i would look for a better phone. it is aimed at older people but is unnecessarily complicated for some reason. should never have been put on the market

Crowdy

You can and I did but I found I could not transfer the card from it to a smart phone and make it work. I was told it is because the card is not suitable for online use. Some are by mine isn't. Oh before any of this I had my old one piece card with my original phone number (the number I still use) swapped for the type that can be broken into 3 parts. Telstra shop did this for me. Then I took the outer piece of the card off to finish up with just the midsized one that fits the telstra flip phone. I managed to restart my own number again after not using it for 3 years despite being told at the telstra shop that I could not do it. (really they just couldn't be bothered and asked me to buy a new phone instead) I have used the telstra flip phone for two years now and have had no problems with it.