Zurich Life Cover

Zurich Life Cover

1.7

• Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (1)
Lyndon H.

Lyndon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zurich deliberately delay the claim

My Claim was lodged 6 months ago and still not paid. Zurich says that three Drs opinions are irrelevant and prefer to delay the claim indefinitely. Zurich says that Allied health reports are useless and they can not rely on allied health reports.

Matt B

Matt BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

If you have a policy cancel it !

11/2 hours 4 transfers to another team member, but still unable to answer a simple question

Life Insurance

Find out how Zurich Life Cover compares to other Life Insurance

EMC

EMCAdelaide

Cannot cancel the policy

I have had multiple contact with Zurich over the last month trying to cancel my policy. I have cancelled my payments through the bank (after contacting Zurich), have sent them a formal letter requesting cancellation with all information they required. I have since received a bill for this month's premium (as the direct debit didn't work) and cannot get confirmation from anyone that the policy has been cancelled. Not very impressed, I'm definitely not regretting moving to another insurer if this is how they handle cancellations.

Edmond

Edmond

Online application with follow up phone call.

I applied online through CUA and was redirected to Zurich.

Online application was easy.
Had one follow up phone call to clarify on medications in the past 5 years.
Received a information review letter in the mail a few days later.

Emmah

Emmah

Very bad customer service and such a snob - Updated

Claim MadeNo
Steve Webb

Steve WebbCentral Coast NSW

What the ????????????

I receive a 6 monthly premium notice for $185,220 life insurance, they want a total of A$541.17.
I ring customer service and ask for quote to decrease to $150,000 - they unable to do over telephone so they post me a quote - $629.66 for 6 month premium for $150,000 life insurance?? I ask why it is so very overly priced and had they forgotten I am non smoker since January 2004, I remembered filling out form some time ago, the customer service lady's response was that claim was refused back in 2007 - who are Zurich and what do they stand for??????

To All Aussie Battlers - Please dont get caught up with zurich insurance