5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Acorn rentals was wonderful ,staff was amazing, didn't have to do a thing picked the car up from where i dropped my off and dropped it back to the same stop, very stress free

Great service & communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Good communication through the whole rental period. Was provided with a nice car for a replacement. Overall a great company to deal with. Would definitely recommend.

Great service at Acorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Great vehicle for all my needs, life saver in time of emergency. Do alot of travelling for work and this vehicle was effient and reliable.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Fuel was not full but written on the paper as full. I had to top up full as I did not notice during pickup time.

Handy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

We got an acorn hire car after my wife was the not at fault party in an accident.
Car was delivered to our home address next business day after the accident, staff were courteous and pollite.

My only issue was the limited time frame we were offered the car for. Staff on the phone told us 2 weeks from delivery to collection, staff on delivery told us car was available to us for 2 weeks from the date of when the car was written off.

2 weeks is a very tight time period to organise an insurance company to get a replacement vehicle organised especially with all the red tape and documentation required before the car can even be ordered from the dealer!

overall a handy convenient good service, just needs more communication.

Really good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Really enjoyed dealing with this company and the rental was in great condition. Easy to deal with! Happy to rent a car of them again.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I was so happy with the car that I get from you and it was the same car that I was expecting,it was clean and the service that you provided was excellent.once again I want to thank you guys for that beautiful job

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

What a great company to deal with, very professional and efficient. They dropped the hire car off to my work which was a brand new Corolla, it was a great little car. I had my car in for repairs, when my car was ready Acorn came and picked their car up , I wasn't inconvenienced at all. I Would highly recommend using this company.

great service, faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Everything was as described in the pamphlet, the car was delivered to my panel beaters, so I wasn't inconvenienced at all. Great service, would recommend to anyone.

Love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I love their service, it’s my second time and really grateful that panel & beater told me about them. The car was lovely, tank full and clean. Thanks for your service, you’re the best.

Fantastic service -highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Excellent customer service...took the sting out of the aftermath of having my car written off due to no fault of my own. Was able to buy a new car in my own time.
Car was in great condition, and pick up and drop offs hassle free

Good efficient service, quality cars however a little unorganised with drop off of correct vechile i

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Work and private, yes was great and meet my needs for both purposes. I little mix up with the drop off of the wrong vechile.

Great rental company came to know through my panel shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Hi thanking you guys have me a great vehicle n service .will always use Acorn Rentals wen needed great company keep it up ..acorn from praveen

Great car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Very good ,yes great car, private use didn't meet all our needs but most of them,had no bond to pay

Exemplary service no hassle at all.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Amazing serviced.vehicle that was given is beyond my expectation.the loan car was used for me to go to work and basically i was thrilled to used it.

Great replacement car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Replacement car after my accident. Was wonderful to have a very modern car to have while mine was being fixed . Great to have it delivered and able to return it to the same place .

helped us out of a tight spot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Very easy to sort and arrange - we were without our vehicle for sometime due to the length of repair time the garage took with getting parts etc. No issues getting a vehicle sorted that met our needs and then handed it back to after the loan period.

Massive Ups To Acorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

The customer service was top notch and please to say the car was delivered and returned via home address, making transition easy. Toyota Corolla was latest model, very tidy, and peppy to drive. Thanks Acorn Rentals.!

just do it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

quick and reliable with all my thanks they liaised with all parties on my behalf did not have to panic it was as if nothing happened great work acorn.

Lending a helping hand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Acorn Rentals customer service was fantastic! I was in an accident and had no idea that Acorn Rentals was a company until a representative pulled over and handed me a pamphlet on rental cars. I contacted Acorn the afternoon of my accident and by the following afternoon, I had a car to get me from A to Z. I was worried about payments and what not but they reassured me that as the accident was not my fault, I had nothing to worry about and that the party at fault would cover the payment. I loved the car I was given so much that I was sad to let it go when I got my little car back! But I was so thankful that I had an Acorn rentals car to help me continue my daily activities.

1 of 63 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,