• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Highly recommended, car was compatible to my own and they dropped off and picked up without question. Excellent customer service and communication, Acorn made everything so easy and stress-free. Would definitely use them again (but hoping I won’t have to!)

This is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Booking was made very easy, ni problem.
Service friendly and fast.
Quality if the car was really good and the main thing that the service provided exactly the same model and same condition which took away unnecessarily stress and worries.
Everything was friendly, nice and easy.
Thank you.

Straightforward

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The most simple process. I Would highly recommend. Great customer service.Staff friendly and helpful. No forms to fill out, was all done over the phone.
Great communication at all times.

A great customer service company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

This company let me know what was happening every step of the way when my car was at the panel beaters, the driver who delivered it was very pleasant, very helpful.

An awesome solution to the Courtesy car problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I found Accorn via the intrnet. Booking a courtesy car throgh them was an easy process to follow. I used an Accorn Rental for more than seven weeks while I was waiting for my car to be repaired. The team at Accorn were really helpful and the vehicle provided was excellent. I highly recommend them!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Robbo. Sounds like it was quite a long repair! So pleased we were able to provide you with a replacement car and that we could provide an easy process for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to review! All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Brilliant service! Was able to continue with my daily routine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Highly recommended! The ease of organising,to picking up and dropping off car was just so great and the car was a very recent model and was clean as a whistle too!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Caz for taking the time to commend our 'Brilliant Service!". We are so please we were able to impress! Let us know if we can ever help you out in the future! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

no hassles at all

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

windscreen was pretty dirty, bits and pieces of dents and paint on the vehicle, fuel efficiency was terrible filling up too many times, car was good to drive, also was a pair of football boots that smelt so bad, when vehicle was delivered

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Granto. Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate your feedback. Firstly thank you for your 4-star review! We really strive to provide the ultimate level of custo... read more »

No hassles and easy to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Customer service was excellent and easy to talk too Car was new and clean. Easy pick up and drop off the loan car. Communication from acorn was fantastic. Highly recommend the company

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Beechy, we really appreciate your review! It makes our team very happy to get feedback on our service! Delivering and collecting the vehicle at your convenience is our pleasure. Our aim is to lesse... read more »

Good like the car.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

It was difficult at the beginning but when form was submitted everything was smooth going thanks for prompt service and the car was good to drive might get one for my self.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Hee Woon. Thank you for your review. We aim to keep the application process as simple as possible and we are glad that it was a smooth process once the form was completed! If we can ever help yo... read more »

Very helpful and convenient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Acorn rentals we're extremely convenient in a time of great inconvenience, and that's truly meeting a need. Very grateful for the help they gave us when our car was stuck at the repairer for over a week! Would definitely recommend!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi David. We are so pleased we could help! Thank you for taking the time to let us know and appreciate all recommendations! Wishing you all the best on the roads! Warm regards. Acorn Rentals Team.

Great service, fabulous car replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Used Acorn twice, fabulous service, it was made so easy to arrange, great car replacement. I highly recommend the service, having an accident can be inconvenient but Acorn car replacement took away the stress of not being able to get to work. Thank you. Lynne Stynes

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Lynne! We really appreciate the time you have taken to write us such a lovely review. To hear from you that we have lessened your inconvenience is music to our ears! It is what we have been d... read more »

Fantastic customer service and beautifully maintained vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Absolutely brilliant customer service, The car we were given was so beautifully clean and almost brand new. The pick up and drop off service is 10 out of 10. I will be recommending this service everyone who needs it.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Soph! Our fleet is turned over at a very young age and we pride ourselves on providing immaculate replacement vehicles with 5-star customer service. So pleased that you appreciated the drop ... read more »

Great customer service and very friendly team :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Acorn Rentals checked on me and how the vehicle is, got an upgrade as no Rav 4 was available. Very friendly team, the call always made me smile.

Thanks Mike and the custonmer service team :)
You all are amazing

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Razia! Thank you, we LOVE to hear that our team has made you smile! Mike is a wonderful member of the Acorn team, thanks for mentioning him! Knowing that we have made people happy is what drives... read more »

Efficient promp service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Rang Acorn at 4.50pm regarding hiring a car, received a call the following morning to say a car would be delivered at 2.30pm. At the exact time Pat arrived with an as new Toyota. Fantastic customer service! Have recommended them to family & friends.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Het. We are always so pleased to hear that our customer service level is as we intend. We are glad we were able to provide you with such a positive experience during the stressful times of a... read more »

Awesome service, why didn't I know about this before?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

One simple phone call and it was approved in 24 hours. Acorn met me at the Crash Repairer with a lovely, clean modern vehicle then I just dropped it back at the Crash Repairer when I collected my car. Easy!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

So glad we made the process easy for you Rossco! We aim to get you back on the road as quickly as possible and deliver and collect at the most convenient time to you. Great to hear you enjoyed your... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Right from the first phone call until Acorn picked up the car the service was excellent. The car was great, neat and clean. Acorn dropped the car off to me and picked it up from the crash repairer when I was done, so I had no inconvenience what so ever.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Maj, so great to hear our team were able to impress! Your satisfaction is how we measure our success and we thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us. If we can ever assist you ... read more »

Incredibly accommodating replacement vehicle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Very easy to arrange a booking. Nice clean car. Able to accommodate alternate person picking up/ dropping off car, and arranged time to suit us. Very happy with the service thank you!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Candy! So glad you were able to experience our flexible and friendly team and procedures. We really appreciate the time you have taken to review us. Please share the word of Acorn Rentals and we... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Being a not at fault driver, my repairer contacted Acorn for me and replacement car was sent to my place in a few hours. Nice and clean car. Nice people to deal with. Convenience to return the car in the Panel shop when pick up my own. Great experience with Acorn.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sylvia. We will always go out of our way to find a convenient time and location to deliver you a car, so you can back on the road faster. Thank you so much for your review and the positive feedb... read more »

Quick, easy and quality car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Was in a nasty accident and lost my car for a few weeks while it was being repaired.
Someone recommended Acorn to me and I decided I’d look into it. I’m on my probationary licence and didn’t think I’d be able to get a replacement vehicle but Acorn had one delivered to my house on the same day I called! The car was similar to mine, so it was easy to drive.
I thought it was too good to be true, they made life so much easier for me while I was without my car. If I’m ever in a bingle again, I will definitely be back!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Abbie! Yes, probationary licence holders are heard here at Acorn Rentals! We are so glad to hear we made your life easier. We hear that often that our service is "too good to be true" and we are... read more »

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Great experience, very reliable and on time with car pick up and was efficient and helpful with pick up. Easy to get in contact with/lovely staff and also great car

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Lucy! It's wonderful to hear such positive feedback on our team and service! To read your 5-star review is extremely pleasing and we thank you for taking the time to review us. Acorn Rentals Team.

1 of 55 pages