Happy with your service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Acorn rentals provided excellent service. Provided excellent and similar of required car. Very quick service so I couldn't hang up.

Helpful car replacement service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Acorn Rentals were a lifesaver when I was rear-ended and my car was badly damaged. It was a quick and easy process to get a temporary car (given the accident was no fault of mine) and it gave me the transport I needed to keep working. The car was new which maintained my professional image. While it wasn't a 7 seater like my own car, it had sufficient room to meet most of my business and personal transport needs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Great experience! So easy! Especially love the car drop off and pick up! No hassell service! Everything was fantastic! No negatives! Thankyou

very good and professional service include the delivery the make sure you have proper service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

very professional customer service
yes very close car from watt we drive
yes we need car for work and acorn provide pace of mind for us

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The whole experience was seamless. The replacement vehicle was great and the communication and customer service was wonderful.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

You are most welcome Antonella. We enjoy doing what we do here at Acorn and hearing appreciation from our wonderful customers makes it even more enjoyable! Thank you for your review and your descri... read more »

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The customer service that I received was excellent! The car was fabulous and if I needed anything they were only a call away. It was so nice not to have worry about anything.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That is really great to hear Danielle. If you didn't need to worry then we have served our purpose! Thanks a lot for your kind review. If we can ever assist you or someone you know in the future, p... read more »

Great innovative company great modem clean vehicles

Vehicle modern and clean
Used vehicle for personal use it meet my needs and was great to drive a modern ute

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi David B. I am glad the ute served your purposes and we could help keep you moving whilst you were without your own vehicle. Thank you kindly for sharing your review. We do appreciate it. All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

CLEAN and fairly new. Needed a reliable car while mine was being repaired

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Was very happy with the car.. staff were friendly and easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend Acorn to others

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Saf. I agree, our team are friendly and easy to talk to! Thanks for sharing your opinion, it's great to know you enjoyed our service. Let us know if we can ever assist again. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

No fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

The inconvenience of not having a car while mine was being repaired was actually no inconvenience at all!! Acorn were there waiting for me when I dropped mine in to the repair shop. And I simply returned it to the repair shop when my car was ready.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Perfect! That is exactly how it should be Michelle. You should not be inconvenienced at all after a not-at-fault accident. We understand that a certain degree of hassle that comes with dealing with... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

My car was involved in an accident where I was not at fault. By the afternoon my car was at the smash repairer and Acorn Rentals had my hire car waiting for me at the repairers. Likewise when my car was all fixed up & ready to pick up, they met me there once again. Absolute superb service, saved so much mucking around with taxi's to the hire company. Highly recommended!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Ameilia!Thanks for your review! We get that being left without a vehicle after a not-at-fault accident is not only inconvenient - it is frustrating as you have not done anything wrong! I am s... read more »

favourable review of Acorn rentals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

excellent
very well
The vehicle was used for local shopping etc (no trips anywhere) and met all my needs, thank you

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Excellent, thanks dooboy! Even if you don't have to travel anywhere unusual or far away, driving is still a necessity of most peoples daily lives. So it can be frustrating to be left without your o... read more »

Fantastic, very friendly, easy to work with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Thank you for all your help and prompt service. I will recommend your services for sure! Very happy with every thing.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

We appreciate that, thanks a lot Lillia! It is our pleasure to have been able to assist you. Thanks again and happy driving! Acorn Rentals Team.

Nothing was ever a problem.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

My car was damaged in an accident and I was entitled to a hire car. Acorn was recommended to me from my smash repairer. The whole Team were fabulous, nothing was ever a problem, even personally delivered the car to my place if work.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Monique! That's fantastic to hear, thank you so much! Our team really do everything possible to meet each individual person's needs and we really appreciate you confirming that we have been s... read more »

Not another one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

It seems everyone we deal with these days wants a review or a survey completed. Quite simple - panel beater suggested a loan car - acorn. Car was ready for collection when requested - performed as expected and was returned in due course. Job done!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks for taking the time to share your review IDL, we do appreciate it. Have a great day, Acorn Rentals Team.

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Acorn’s customer service is excellent & accomodating!
Didn’t receive the car I was expecting, but that was not a problem at all!! I received a car that was better!
The car definitely met my needs and more!! I would definitely be recommending this company!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Nads! That's a wonderful review, thank you so much! Reading reviews such as yours makes what we do here at Acorn even more enjoyable! An yes please! We genuinely appreciate all referrals from... read more »

Accident replacement vehicle

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Vehicle supplied was ok but not big enough for our work purpose. At time of ringing me you office wasnt able to tell me what size of vehicle we were getting.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Baz. Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry that we haven't provided you with the size vehicle you were expecting. Usually we are able to provide a vehicle to satisfy an individual's purp... read more »

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

This is my second time use Acorn, while my car was being fixed by panel beater. The customer service of Acorn is excellent. The load I had was almost new car, nice and clean. Definitely will recommend to my friends!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Wendy! We love to hear that you have come back to Acorn again! We do try to provide the ultimate in customer service so our team is really appreciative of your compliment. Thank you very ... read more »

What a great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I am a busy builder who can't afford downtime as it costs my business when I do, after my work van was in a accident, Acorn Rentals had me in a replacement van and on the road within hours! Couldn't ask for more

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Dom! Yes, time is money when you run your own business. Acorn has a selection of utes and vans to help busy tradies get back on the road and back on with business. I am so pleased we could assis... read more »

Service was perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

your staff is very friendly; the vehicle I received is the one I were expecting and better; I use the vehicle for my business, it meet my needs. thank you very much for your service again.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Lawrence! Great to hear we could provide what you needed. Thank you for choosing Acorn Rentals and if we can ever help you out in the future, just give us a call! Many thanks, we do appreciate your review! Acorn Rentals Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Excelent costumer service. Needed a small car for Work and back and picking kids up from school, definitely met my needs

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Dario! Ah, the school run! A part of many peoples daily lives. So good to hear we could assist you and your family. Thank you kindly for your review and have a great day! From the Acorn Rentals Team.

1 of 66 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,