No stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

After the accident I was stressed, one phone call and the next day I have the hire car delivered to my doorstep. Great car and great service! Thank you Acorn.

Saved my life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Extremely easy. Customer service was excellent. Friendly staff who couldn't have been more helpful. Excellent loan car which was delivered clean and full of petrol. They took the trouble to give me a car that was similar in size and style to my own.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great service, so happy my partner advised me about them. Really easy to book, customer service was great and they were always really accommodating (my repairer kept changing the completion date).

Smooth car, smooth service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

The service was excellent and the was great to drive smooth and clean. People very helpful. All went well. Would certainly use again.

Great company and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Easy to book and great customer service, even the car was good to drive. will highly recommend to other people.

Acorn Rentals - Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

What a great company to deal with from start to finish. Very professional with time saving delivery and pick up.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful to hear Lauren. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

The whole experience was great and was a pleasant surprise to receive such a nice car! Would thoroughly recommend to anyone needing a car during their repair period.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Kelly! I'm so pleased you were pleasantly surprised with the vehicle! We will certainly do our very best to assist anyone you send our way! All the very best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Amazing and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

It was incredibly easy to make the booking. I did everything online and didn’t need to provide any credit card details as I was the unlucky driver who was not at fault. Acorn Rentals contacted me to arrange for the rental car to be dropped off at my repairer. After being in an accident it was reassuring to know I didn’t have to worry about having a car to drive.

Great car, easy service to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Booking fairly easy. Customer service very good. Car very good. Overall an easy loan experience while my car was being repaired

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Josie. Thank you so much for your review. I am glad we were able to assist and hope you are enjoying driving your newly repaired vehicle! Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Perfect and easy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Online booking was super easy and quickly followed up by a confirmation phone call particularly as booked at short notice. Customer service throughout was great. Hire car was clean and returning was easy.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you Cat for sharing your experience of our service. Let us know if we can ever assist you again! All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

It was extremely easy to book a vehicle and the speed of delivery was fantastic. The customer service from acorn was brilliant.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Neet! We are so pleased you were happy with our service and that we were able to help you out quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we do appreciate it. Have a lovely day! Acorn Rentals Team.

Worst process to pick up the car

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Beware : they wont come to pick the car , they wont setup a time to pick the car , they wont make a pick up booking a day in advance will just call u without any notice to pick the car, the worst customer care just say that someone will call u back and never get a call back.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sunil. I have looked into your file and read the detailed file notes and log of all correspondence between our team and yourself. I can see that you requested we deliver you a replacement vehicl... read more »

would definitely hire from Acorn Rental again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Service was excellent from start to end. Very professional indeed. Very friendly staff. Went through the procedure very clearly and explained everything really well.
Great service because they dropped off the car to our home and picked it up from the garage where our car was.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sofi. That's fantastic that you enjoyed being looked after by our friendly and professional team! And that they made you feel comfortable by explaining the process to you clearly. It can be a li... read more »

Great company to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Very easy .fantastic customer service .the car I got was fantastic also .brand new corolla .very good all round .this would b hard to beat for customer service

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

HI there Bob! We loved hearing that you thought our customer service was unbeatable! Our team work really hard to go the extra mile for our customers and we thank you for taking the time to share y... read more »

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Great driver nice customer service very quick and easy process love it . Well I wants to make difference in people's life if you have job in NZ please let me know. After having your service love to be part of nz team.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Manoj! That's wonderful to hear you have been so impressed with our service that you are interested in becoming a member of our team! It is indeed a pleasure to be helping people out and as y... read more »

great service/good trusted company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

The panel shop created the booking and Acorn then contacted me direct with the details.
Customer service was great. this was the second time i have used Acorn
The Rav 4 was a great car to drive, very clean and very well presented

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Paul! We do have a lot of repeat customers and I am so pleased you are one of the many people who have enjoyed our service enough to use us again! Thank you kindly for your review and glad y... read more »

Service was second to none, great company with friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

It was very easy to create a booking and the customer service was excellent. The car that we received was in very good condition and never had any issues with it for the lengthy period we used it. We wish this company a lot of success in their service delivery.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Love to hear your enjoyed friendly service from our team Bob! Thanks so much for your best wishes, we genuinely appreciate your kind words. If we can ever assist you in the future, just shout! And ... read more »

Great service - can't fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Very easy to make the booking. They went out of their way to get me the right car. Really pleased overall thanks.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Rebecca! Your 5-Star review is really appreciated, we are so pleased we were able to help you out. We do always try to go above and beyond to assist with getting cars to people when and w... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Very easy to make a booking
Fantastic Customer Service
Car was so good, loved it. Thank you so much for providing me with a great vehicle and very good service
very happy

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

You are most welcome Jessie! Thank you for letting help you out and also for sharing this 5-Star review. Wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Verified Customer

Smooth operators (in the best possible sense)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Creating a booking was simple, a few minutes over the phone! Every person I dealt with throughout the process was kind, courteous, supportive and sympathetic to the fact that I was going through a traumatic time. The car was brought to me even though I was miles from home, the handover was easy and friendly, and the car was clean and tidy and a current model! No complaints here!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi there Mel! Thank you for taking the time to review your team and service. I am delighted you experienced the support of our dedicated team. They are indeed a credit to our service and we genuine... read more »

1 of 58 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,