Review rating:

Great, excellent product :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Skin is sooooo nice and soft, no adverse reaction whatsoever, would recommend to my friends :)
It’s amazing, did wonders for my skin!
Left my face incredibly soft, 100% recommend to all my friends. I’m quite scared to try new products, but it had no negative effects!

My skin has a life again !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I have really dry and sensitive skin,a lot of product irritate my skin and will cause more damage than anything! This product has been great,I have not had any problems with irritation and my skin is so smooth and healthy afterwards!

Sunshine Coast

Private message

So incredible!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

It’s amazing, did wonders for my skin! Left my face incredibly soft, 100% recommend. Usually I’m quite scared to try new products, as I’m scared my skin will break out or have a reaction, but it had no negative effects!

Amazing feels so light on my face!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

When I used it after a couple of time I did notice it reduced a couple of small scars on my cheek area and some very small area near my chin my skin feels softer after each use of this product love it

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

My skin feels amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I can not explain the amount of compliments I've received since using this mask! My skin has become clearer and softer! Such an easy to use mask with amazing results!

Great mask!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

helped my skin a lot when it came to make up application my face feels so smooth and not cracked as i have very dry skin this helped with acne scarring for me too ♥️

My skin feels so refreshing and smooth....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

My Skin feels so refreshing, radiant and smooth. It is fit for every skin type. You will see the result in your first use. Must try this product! Perfect

Cannot forgot this in my skin care routine...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I cannot recommended this product enough! After only a few nights of wearing this mask, I already felt and saw a difference! My skin is so soft and glowing, absolutely living for this product! Xo

The best face mask I’ve used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I am in love with this mask!! I use it every night and it has done wonders to my skin! It is a blessing guys! Fave mask ever honestly d

My new favourite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Amazing overnight mask! I love how my skin looks and feels the day after I use it. It's great to find an excellent product which is natural and cruelty free. Definitely recommend Breeze Body to all!!

Perfect for dry skin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

During winter especially, I get super dry skin which gets sore. Ever since I have been using this mask every night, my skin has been so soft and I haven’t had any problems with dry skin this winter! It smells so good too! My skin has never felt this good before! Highly recommend to everyone! Especially anyone who struggles with dry skin!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Excellent mask to use overnight. I wake up looking refreshed and my skin feels very soft! I highly recommend this product as you will not be disappointed! Very satisfied customer.

I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

This is my first time to use a sleep mask and I love it! This mask leaves my skin silky soft and very well hydrated. Also, I did not develop any break outs or rashes while using this product. It is very gentle yest it works amazingly!

Bye Bye Dry Skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I have combination skin and in winter my skin get really dry in some areas which accentuate the dry patches whenever I use foundation/makeup. I tried this mask for a week and I can feel my face feel so hydrated and no more dry patches!!! I’m really satisfied with this product and definitely my new skincare holy grail.

Vegan friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

This product isn't just vegan friendly, it is pimple friendly too! most of my breakouts have reduced in size and are starting to clear up bit by bit everyday. Would recommend to everyone who has problems with pimples :)

Verified Customer

One of the finest moisturising masks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Great mask that nourishes the skin and makes it nice and soft. I've used it nearly every day since buying it and it has been great, especially with the fact that a little goes a loooooooooong way! Definitely worth a try and will buy again as soon as this one runs out.

Verified Customer

Works wonders!!! Skin feels amazing in the morning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have very dry skin, so I've been looking for a mask with natural ingredients to help lock in moisture. After using Breeze Body's sleep mask, the next morning my skin felt so soft and rejuvenated. The mask also deflated a pimple on my cheek. I now use the mask regularly 2-3 times a week and, without fail, my skin feels so cleansed and soft the next morning. So happy to have found this product!! Vegan too and with amazing natural ingredients that smell and feel great on your skin. Thank you Breeze Body!!

Verified Customer

Perfect refining mask for perfect results! Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

I love this product. It moisturises my dry skin & it leaves a nice soft feeling on your skin afterwards. Breeze body facial refining mask does exactly what it says on the bottle. I like that it comes with an easy to use spatula that is quite small and perfect for putting cream on your face. The scent is lovely and it made my skin feel fantastically soft. This facial refining mask leaves skin silky and hydrated. It does extremely well underneath my make-up and makes the whole process of putting my make up on smoothly. I would recommend this product because of its natural ingredients that’s perfect for any skin type.

Amazing Results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

So ecstatic that I have finally found the perfect face mask, that is a vital part of my new skin care routine. I have very oily skin and since using the breeze body beauty sleep mask, it has really helped balance it out! An amazing product would really recommend it!

Verified Customer

My favourite face mask !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

I am absolutely in love with my Breeze Body beauty sleep mask, I usually have problematic skin and get acne as I am a teenager, however after using this mask it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth and has helped immensely with reducing my breakouts!! The breeze Body beauty sleep mask is one of my favourite additions to my nightly face routine. I love all the natural ingredients that it is made with and would highly recommend it to anyone !!

1 of 2 pages