Very helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The booking was very easy, it was done so qujckly on the phone. Regarding their cudtomer service, they were very punctual.and the car was in excellent shape, very clean.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Excellent service. Will call again if needed.
Thanks for all. Will recommend everyone.
Bshhdjjdkdkskkskskksk shhdj dhdhj dhdhjd hdhhd hdhh shhd

Will definitely use Compass again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

It is was super easy to get the car and even better when they advised me they were able to deliver it to me so I did not need to worry about finding transport to get into get the car. Ellie was awesome when coming to give me the car, her customer service was really good as well and the team helped me by even letting me leave the car at the smash repairers so I could take my car straight from there. Outstanding service all round.

Did exactly as promised, promptly and with accuracy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Very easy to book. The person dealing with my claim was concise and thorough. I can strongly recommend this company if you need transport post accident.

How good is Compass!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Totally easy to book vehicle and great customer care.. The Range Rover Sports supplied was way above my expectations and totally appreciated..

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

This service was hassle free and provided all that they promised. Good clean car with simple pick up & drop off.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

That's great to hear! Thank you for your review. All the best, Compass

Great !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

It was very easy to create the booking.
The customer service was excellent.
The quality of the car was excellent.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello, thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to leave us a review. Regards, Compass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Booking was quite easy. Good customer service And the car supplied was great! Happy to recommend to anyone needing a vehicle.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

That's great to hear, Troy! Thank you for your review. All the best, Compass

Excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Perfect service good quality vehicles, Delivery on time, Friendly staff clean and presentable vehicle I give full credit to office staff Goran

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad we were able to help you out in your time of need. Kind regards, Compass

Handy when i needed a replacement car.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Very easy all round hassle free and very helpful. Vehicle was in excellent condition and well maintained. Easy pick up and drop off at repair shop.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

That's great to hear, Darren! Thank you for your review. All the best, Compass

Happy to strongly recommend Compass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

A very professional hand over of temporary car, it was in excellent condition, new and very clean vehicle supplied and a pleasure to drive.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Great to hear we were able to help! Kind regards, Compass

Needed it to allow me to continue wih my voluntary work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I did not know about this company until the tow truck notified me he could put me in touch with compass. All the staff I dealt with were excellent, friendly and ready to help. The company contacted me about 2:30PM and delivered the care to my home at 4:30pm. This was the time quoted from the office. This is the best and easiest service I have ever received. Thank you Compass.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello! We're delighted we were able to help you get back on the road so quickly. All the best, Compass

Verified Customer

Easiest Process I've Ever Had

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

It was incredibly easy to organise a hire car due to my car being in the repairers for a couple of days. A lady from Compass met me (on time) at the repairers (so i didn't have to go to their office) and it was a very simple process, inspect the car, go through some terms and conditions and sign. The car given to me was next to new and very clean Kia Rio which had everything i needed to get from A to B. When my car was ready to be picked up, I dropped it off to the repairers, gave them the keys and off i went, So easy! Would definitely recommend going through this company if you weren't at fault in an accident.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello, we're so pleased you've had a great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

This made everything so much easier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Compass is around the corner from my repairer so it was delivered and then someone picked it up no hassles! Car was late model clean and a nice driving experience can’t fault the service! I must say I was wary at first but now am a happy customer!

Comments
Compass Claims Official

That's great to hear, Carol! Thank you for your review. All the best, Compass

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

This was my first time using compass and the staff were friendly and polite. I would certainly use compass again and would recommend your company to my family and friends. The booking was extremely easy & vehicle supplied was more than suitable for our urgent requirements. Thank you compass for you great service.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience and enjoyed the rental vehicle. Regards, Compass

Care and compassion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

It was fantastic to receive a vehicle from compass I was thinking what am going to do with no transport and was told about compass they were more than friendly and very helpful
Thank you very much for all your team did to make a bad situation better
Thanking you
William Blackman

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello William, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We're delighted to hear we were able to keep you on the road whilst your car was in repairs. Kind regards, Compass

Verified Customer

Got my independence back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

The service provided was so easy to book it was amazing.
The car was delivered and picked up at my house, the CSR was very polite and explained the agreement fully.
The loan car was of the same year as mine, it was clean and well maintained.
Great job guys.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

No worry no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

This was my first time using compass and the staff was friendly and polite.i would certainly use compass again and would recommend your company to my family and friends. Thank you compass for you great service

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Daniela, thank you so much for your great review. All the best, Compass

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Very good service efficient. It resolved my transport problems, while my car was being fixed.
I had a very good car to drive with all the insurance. It arrived on time.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello, thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear we helped you out during your time of need. All the best, Compass

Great service from start to finish!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Great service. It was quite easy to deal with them from the start to finish. I got the same car as mine, clean, well looked aftered . Picked up and dropped off at the repairer garage so it was very convenient. The rep met me at a pick up location and explained everything. Great job guys, will definitely recommend to others!!!

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello, thank you for telling us about your experience with us. It's always wonderful to hear positive feedback from our customers. Regards, Compass

1 of 6 pages