Re compass vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Very good thank you. Service was extremely good and delivery and pick up great. The lady who delivered the vehicle was very happy and helpful. I believe her name was Rebecca.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Frances, this is lovely to hear and we are extremely grateful for your review. We will pass your kind feedback onto Rebecca. All the best, Compass

Professional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Within 3 hours of initial contact car was delivered to my home.
Customer service was efficient, friendly and extremely professional.
The car was clean and mechanically sound.
Once my car was repaired they were equally efficient and professional in collecting their car from my driveway

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Margaret,
We're so pleased you've had a great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Compass

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Customer service was outstanding from start to finish. The booking was reviewed and authorised within the hour.
The replacement vehicle was delivered to my residence that afternoon, and picked up from the repair shop when my vehicle was ready.
The quality and condition of the replacement vehicle was first class.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Paul, so glad we could help, that's what we're here for!

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

so easy and fast great service once again, car was great, nice and clean well looked after good work Newcastle team, also online systems was great happy happy happy !! !!

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your great review. We're so glad we were able to be of service.
All the best

Great company full of great people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

From the moment i put in my claim, compass were there every step.

Made it super simple to go through every step and were more than accomodating with my requests.

Will DEFINITELY be using your services and DEFINITELY recommending to my colleagues and friends.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Robbo, thank you for telling us about your experience with us. It's always wonderful to hear positive feedback from our customers. Regards, Compass

Glad they are there when needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

The car repairer organised it for me but they were very quick in contacting me. As far as I'm concerned their customer service is brilliant had no problems at all. The car was in good condition and had no trouble starting and did the job very well.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Thank you for the kind words, Maree. Have a great day!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

friendly staff both on the phone and when they delivered the car, efficient they certainly know what they are doing very professional, clean car with all the mod cons, no hassles getting or giving back the car. I will use them again and recommend them to people I know

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Julia, this is lovely to hear and we are extremely grateful for your review! Regards, Compass

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I am very impressed with how efficent your service is. All companies involed with my car repair helped me connect to get a hire car quickly without me having to stress about what to do.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience. Regards, Compass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Compass took a bit of stress away from me after my car accident and arranged everything for me. They had a car delivered to me that day, and explained everything to me. They also regularly checked in on me. Thank you for your great service

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Stacey,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We're glad you had a positive experience with us. Regards, Compass

Fantastic service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I was not aware about the existence of this service. When my repairer told me about this service, it seemed too good to be true. Nevertheless I took contact details of Compass Claims from repairer and very hesitatingly gave them a call. Now that I look back, I am glad that I gave them a call. its such a fantastic and hassle free service. They provided me with a car which was slightly better model than my car. The car was nice and clean. The person who delivered the car, explained me the whole paperwork and was very friendly. Overall, I must say I am very satisfied with their service.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Vinod, we're so happy we were able to help. Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us. Regards, Compass

Absolutely no problems , great service from day one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

couldn't speak more highly of this service-great. Car was delivered one day after the accident- all staff were courteous and friendly - car was very late model and clean-no problems there.Excellent service all round-highly recommended

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Deb, we're delighted we were able to help you get back on the road so quickly. All the best, Compass

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Used this service twice now and both occasions the service has been excellent. Deliver what they promise on time by friendly helpful staff. Only negative in my recent experience was having to deal with the at fault drivers insurance company. Compass Claims are not responsible for that!

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Stephen, thank you for telling us about your experience with us. It's always wonderful to hear positive feedback from our customers. Regards, Compass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Booking process was simple and handled very professionally. Service and communication throughout the process was excellent. Car received was of the highest quality and the vehicle return was seamless and hassle free.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience. Regards, Compass

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

The whole process of booking a loan car was seamless. From the first call right through to handing the car back, I received outstanding service. Nothing was too much trouble and the Customer Service staff communicated with me every step of the way. The staff member was waiting at the crash repairer when I arrived to drop my car in, she showed me the car, did an inspection with me and handed me the keys. The car was 1 year old and was well maintained, I had no issues with it at all. When my car was repaired, I left the loan car at the crash repairer and it was picked up again from there. I would definitely recommend this company and will use them again, if I need to.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Mandy, this is lovely to hear and we are extremely grateful for your review! Regards, Compass

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Everything was done for me and taken care of with excellent customer care. It was easy to create a booking. The quality of the care was excellent for my needs.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Colleen, we are so grateful for your feedback. Thank you for this. Regards, Compass

Verified Customer

Excellent Customer experience & service provided.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Very easy and extremely helpful in providing the details required. The customer service was excellent and very prompt in responding to my request. The quality of the car was in immaculate condition, very new and clean. Definitely will use and recommend to friends and family. Job well done to your team! :)

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Thank you for the kind words, Josephine. Have a great day!

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Hands down the best insurance company I have ever dealt with. Customer service was outstanding and the booking process was very easy. I was able to have a 7 seater vehicle while my 8 seater vehicle was being repaired which was great as I have a large family and I need the larger seating capacity vehicle.
Thankyou so much

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Angela,
Compass are an accident replacement vehicle company, but we are so glad we were able to help in your time of need.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Have a great day!

Very useful, lucky to have found them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

They are very good, easy to use and very quick to provide a car and very helpful. The car was very nice and in great condition. Would use again.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hi Julia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Happy we could help.
Kind regards

Great, very helpful through the whole process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Very easy, they were a life saver, the insurance company told us the wrong information and if we hadn't spoken to compass we would of believed what they said to us. Very very happy with the service.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Vivian,
We're delighted to hear we could help.
Have a great day!

Great service. Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Used Compass Claims after a not at fault accident.
Everyone was great to deal with through the process.The car was similar in size to mine, but much newer.
Would recommend them in these situations.

Comments
Compass Claims Official

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for your review. We're glad we were able to be of service.

1 of 2 pages