Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Jan 2012

Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

It does an amazong job cleaning all type of different surfaces from your hardwood floor to your thick carpet. It has been amazing not having to carry a heavy vaccum up and down the stairs but still having the same power that you would get in your non cordless vaccum.love our vaccum and had it for years now and still going strong along with an amz 9ing warranty and survive from Dyson.

Model: Animal Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Well worth the price!!!! Best vac EVER.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Wish I'd had one of these years ago! Light weight, easy to maneuver and holds a charge. My favorite vacuum EVER!!!!! I have a shedding dog and have to sweep all the time. This is a miracle. No more lugging the big canister vac up and down stairs and tripping on the cord.

Purchased at: Kogan.com

Verified Purchase Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

My first dyson, and have no regrets with this purchase! I love my dyson v8 absolute, i use it mainly on tiles and some carpet, easy to use and to empty. I can vacuum my whole 4 bedroom house in one use before it needs to be recharged. Definitely recommend purchasing this product, you wont be disappointed!

Model: Animal Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I must say that I was skeptical, but I’m so happy that I decided to try this vacuum out! It’s making my life easier every day. This is my 4th Dyson & definitely my favorite. I’ve got a lot of furniture, & now I don’t have to move everything to vacuum underneath because my other Dyson ball vacuums didn’t fit under tables etc. I was constantly having to move everything, but not anymore. Before it took me over 45 minutes just to do my downstairs. I’m getting it all done in less than 20 now! It’s super awesome!!!

Model: Animal Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Best vacuum ever!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I use this vacuum on tiles and it cleans anything I want at a fast rate with no complains. This vacuum has never let me down and I highly recommend it to anyone looking at buying a new vaccum. It is easy to charge and very powerful leaving you happy every time you use it

Model: Absolute Plus Date Purchased: Apr 2018

I do love this but

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I do love my Dyson! The only downfall is that with different head attachments gives you different vacuume life with the battery. You cannot use the high max suction function with the normal big attachment for more the 7 minutes the vaccume then needs to be charged for three hours, this was not advertised at all with this vaccume and if I had of known this I probably would not have brough this vaccume.

Regentville

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Best vacuum I have owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I still think im nuts for spending this much money on a vacuum cleaner but if this can last me for several years, it will be well worth the investment.
This is by far the best vacuum I have owned. It is lightweight, easy to empty, and actually picks everything up off of our hardwood floor thanks to the floor attachment. We have a small child and use it after every meal around the table, and the cordless feature is far more convenient than we imagined.

Purchased at: eBay

EMU CREEK

Model: Animal Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Makes vacuuming fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This vacuum is great. Very portable. Good power. Great replacement for my old big bulky vacuum.I love that it is cordless and has two strengths of suction. However, when I vacuumed out my car interior, I had to plug it in overnight to recharge and finish the next day. It's pretty slow re-charging and if you use it on Max suction, it dies quickly.

BANYENONG

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Flexible equipment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Two main tips can be switched freely, the battery lasts 40 minutes, noise reduction 50%, the sound is smaller. If the room is not big, charge once electricity, basic can sweep the ground, want to clean the words, need at least two times charge electricity. Other tips have different uses, the garbage is very convenient, the power is used to direct power loss, relatively safe.

Purchased at: Myer

GURRUNDAH

Model: Animal Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Amazing vacuum!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I have another Dyson which is the larger, heavier model. This battery operated stick vacuum is so nice. I love the simplicity of it and the easy wall mounted charging station that makes it available whenever I need a quick vac.Life changing! Works awesome on hardwood or carpet! Amazing vacuum!

Townsville

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Money well spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

With 3 kinds under 4 this vacuum has been a life saver!! I have all tiled floors with a large rug in my loungeroom. This performs well on all surfaces in the house. The option to switch to max power when doing the rugs is very helpful for big cleanups. If you ever see in infomercials and wonder when you'd ever need to vacuum up a massive pile of cereal... you need my kids and you'd soon find out. On that note this vacuum can suck up a whole bowl of squished cornflakes very well. It's easy to empty and clean which is a bonus and the battery life is enough to clean my whole 3 bedroom house.
I got this as a Christmas gift and while most wives would be mad at their husbands it's the best gift he has bought in a while haha

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Jan 2018

A powerful cleaning tool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The weight of the machine can withstand, occasionally lifted to clean, the overall is relatively easy; hard ground dedicated suction head can be 360 degrees of rotation, very convenient, most like this suction head, a few other tips are also good, each has a different role. Garbage cleaning is also very convenient, power consumption will be directly powered off, relatively safe.

Westcourt

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Animal Date Purchased: May 2018

It does a great job and exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

It does a great job and exceeded my expectations, but Dyson should have designed it so that the battery is replaceable. That way, when the one on the vacuum is running low it could be swapped out for another battery that is fully charged, just like the cordless tool manufacturers have been doing for quite some time now. I think they should have designed it that way even if it meant sacrificing battery life by another minute or two.

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Product appearance is very good, suction is larger than imagined, the sound is very small, clean up very convenient, with a vacuum cleaner a few moments clean a lot, and then a simple wipe can be, the window sewing small gravel can also suck, but I am afraid of injury to the vacuum cleaner, the window sewing first simple clean up, screen of garbage can also suck off, Anyway, I personally feel very practical.

Purchased at: Brand Shopping

Lindfield

Model: Animal Date Purchased: Jun 2018

And they're soooo easy to snap in and out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I can't believe that I waited so long to buy this vacuum. After living through two others, this one is a dream. The attachments are the charm, and they're soooo easy to snap in and out. I am now able to get in corners, under tables, in the sofa tufts...the
vac can go wherever the hair and dust are. Disposal is quick and efficient. I can vacuum up the dog hair in minutes...if I vacuum
the rug, I need a bit more time. No complaints from me. I'm thrilled that I bought it.

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Dyson.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

My family has raised two golden hair dog, handling hair is a very distressed thing, this vacuum cleaner, solves all my problems! Cost-effective ultra-high, assembly is simple and convenient, convenient & lightweight. Very small things are sucked clean, especially hair, clean up quickly, the rest of the family furniture can be sucked very clean, very practical.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: Animal Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Love my Dyson

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I use my vacuum on carpet and tiles. I even started to vacuum my tiles on my balcony. This vacuum is brilliant! I'm so glad I purchased it. The vacuum has strong suction on all surfaces. The only down side to the product would be the price. It's not for everyone.

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Mar 2018

My good friend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

The vacuum cleaner after the use of the sense of suction is very large, at home is usually difficult to clean the gap and dead ends are sucked Clean. dust, garbage, and some relatively small stones can also be cleaned very clean, simple and beautiful appearance, low noise, high Speed. This vacuum cleaner helps me save time and effort, especially like and especially satisfied.

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great Vacuum. Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We love our v8. Its very powerful. After buying a cheap 150 dollar corder vacuum which I hated using because you had to drag a cord around, we purchased the v8. Used it on our carpeted bedroom straight after and it picked up almost a bins worth of debri, so you could tell it was much stronger then the corded vacuum we had.

After 12 months had an issue recently with the battery dying too quickly on max mode, but emailed AU customer support and explained and they've posted out a replacement battery for free. Very happy with their customer service.

A+ for suction, convenience and excellent customer support.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: Absolute Date Purchased: Feb 2018

V8

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Something very good, suction big, small, There is no problem, is easy to heat, normal, motor turn so fast, fever is normal, the heat will change, the suction is not so big, but also intelligent Protection. Cool and then suck it up, this product is very good in blankets, can effectively clean the pet hair, I like

1 of 51 pages